The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

We Gather Together To Ask The Lord's Scenting

Good evening!

The time change has my system and my kitties systems all out of whack. :huh: I am already ready for bed.

Has anyone bought little bags to repackage lately? I am about out, I had a lot! I got them long ago and don't remember where. [smilie=th_confused3]

Tonight it is Scentsy - Dutchess. (Mandarin, Birch, Vetiver.)

Good morning all!

Mpfand, I can imagine the emotion of reuniting with your sister after three years...and seeing your 90-year-old grandmother - this is wonderful. Have a lovely time together!

Debra, yes I bought little bags a few months ago, from Amazon, but they are the kind with the fold-over sticky edge and I wish I had bought the kind with the zip seal...

Maggie! I hope you are feeling much better.

In the office all week, so my melting is suffering. Last night it was:

Scentsy Farmhouse Pumpkin - lovely scent but a bit light - I just purchased these and I'm wondering, do these need to cure?

Have a fine day all!

Good Morning!

Mpfand-Have a wonderful time with your family!!

Maggie-Hope you are feeling better.

Amy-Sorry you are so busy at work.

Melting this morning VCS The Great Pumpkin Coffee.

Have a great one!

Good Morning!

Thanks Michele, Mpfand and Amy! I am doing ok.

Michele...oftentimes those last minute plans work out the best! Glad you had fun! :)

Mpfand....oh, how wonderful for you!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I know you'll have a beautiful time!

Amy...Wax murderer??? [smilie=th_lmao-1]

Debra...I usually get mine from eBay but they didn't have the size I like. I got some from amazon but they're too skinny. I'll try ebay again.

It's been

Chesapeake Bay Pumpkin Cider Blueberry Pumpkin Vanilla Pumpkin from a sweet CF pal...thanks!

CFOW Tom and Jerry from a sweet CF..thanks!

Wax Workshoppe Buttercream Frosted Cherry Pumpkin

VRC Apple Butterscotch Cupcakes

Have a nice day.

Morn everyone. Melting today: Spider Cider by OPT

Snickerdoodle Cookie by Satin Suzie.

Amyjo, all my OPT is a year old. I have alot of her wax.

Debra, my trick or treat was fruity.

Have a great Tuesday

Hi friends!

Melting Fusion Squared from Rockets... PPW, Vanilla Ice Cream, Root Beer... Super yummy.

Also RG Apple Fritter Peeps Cake

I usually change my wax once it is not giving off enough scent for my liking. Some scents can go all day and others just a few hours and everywhere in between.

Debra, hi, try InTheClear on Etsy for zip bags. Free shipping and good prices.

[smilie=th_hello]

Mpfand - Enjoy your family time! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Aria - That RG Apple Fritter Peeps Cake sounds divine! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

ST Tartis - Blue Sugared Cream and Tea & Cakes

Nene's Back Road Bakery - from a sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

CFOW White Sage

I ordered one of the sale Tim Burton boxes from She Loves Wax the other day and I am so impressed. This stuff smells awesome! And it's so cutely packaged with candy and everything. :wub: Too bad she's closing. :(

Have a good night.

Thanks for the bag info, everyone. Time to shop! :ssshopping:

AmyJo - I have never needed to cure my Scentsy. Strength-wise mine have been all over the map, pretty light to very strong!

Mpfand - I hope you have a wonderful time! :sHa_woot:

Tonight it is Autumn Mist - Cheryl's.

Hello!

Aria...thanks for that info! I'm gonna go peek. ;)

Honeybear...I was thinking about ordering one of those SLC boxes...still thinking...lol. Good to hear it's yummy.

Tonight it's

Oud Wood by Starlit Candles

Mac Apple Marshmallow by Woofwicks

Goodnight.

Hi girls :)

Maggie ~ The SLC wax smells so good I’m tempted to get another one! [smilie=th_paper-bag] And the scents sound right up your alley!

Southbound Strawberry Cooke Milk

Dessa’s Cherry Crumb Pie

ST Poseidon ~ Blue Sugar, Cotton Candy, Sea Salt and Beachwood

Melting a couple of Swan Creek scents today

Cinnamon Hazelnut Latte

Cranberry Apple Crisp

Both fabulous.

Hello dear ladies,

Hectic work week but it's going well. Too much interference with my melting. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Debra, thank you for the info on the Scentsy. I really like the scents.

Maggie! You're on the mend! How did that WoofWicks throw?

Susan, I like OPT too. She has lovely scent combos, doesn't she?

Honeybear and Maggie - I was also tempted to get one of those boxes...but so far I haven't caved...I caved on some other stuff over the past two weeks... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

Aria, both those scents sound lovely!

Well last night and this morning it was:

The Bathing Garden The Spellcaster - Roasted chestnuts, charred peaches, pumpkin, and something else I can't remember because I am at work instead of home smelling this lovely wax - gorgeous and this one is particularly interesting and wonderful.

and

VCS Walt's Halloween Parade - a giftie from a lovely CF pal, thank you!! - funnel cake, powdered sugar, and pumpkin - absolutely delicious!

Have a lovely evening all!

Amy-Sorry work is interfering with your melting. You must be really busy!

Melting now SEMO Raspberry Drizzled Cheesecake from a lovely CF friend. Nice scent !

Boy is it getting cold all of a sudden. Dark and cold. [smilie=th_baaaaa]

My Candle Aire is kind of pooping out. It looks like there is a bunch of dust and hair inside on the fan - I may try and see if I can clean it... I can see the fan spin, so maybe that is the problem.

Tonight it is FP - Lemon Pineapple Noel.

Melting Blueberry Brown Sugar Cornbread from Rockets this morning

Attending my cousins funeral this morning. She used to babysit me when I was a child. I used to love going over her house. We were always playing with her Barbie dolls and baking cookies with my aunt. As I get older, these memories are really precious to me. :icon_cry: Makes you realize what is really important in life.

Take care everyone.

Aria-so sorry for your loss.

Melting SGA Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Sugar Cookie Dough Zucchini Bread this morning. This smells wonderful!

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning.

Aria... [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I am so sorry for the loss of your cousin. Your words are very true. I'll be praying for you all.

Debra...my Candle-aire pooped out less than a year after I bought it...and no response to my email. :( I liked it so it's a shame.

Amy...the Woofwicks did pretty good. It had a moderate throw at first but dwindled quickly...lasted for the evening but I couldn't smell it in the morning. However, I only used a small amount of the mini loaf...may try a bigger piece next go round.

Honeybear...oh no....the deed is done. [smilie=th_paper-bag]

Yesterday was Spotted Hog Cinnamon Fried Dumplings

Today is Zeeps Halloween Town

Have a nice one. :)

Morn everyone. Melting today: Minty Pony by CFOW: Sugar cookie, royale buttercream, mint and pink sugar

Dasher by New Moon: Sandlewood, Barlett pear, and sugar cookie.

Aria, sorry to hear about your cousin.

Have a great day.

Hello ladies!

Aria, I'm so sorry to hear the bad news about your cousin. Sending you a big hug.

Maggie, I'm glad to hear the WoofWicks did moderately okay. I haven't melted any of those in a while and I'm actually waiting until January because I know I still don't smell much on cold on those.

Michele, that SGA sounds delicious.

Debra, I agree with you, so cold and dark and much more noticeable with the time change. Time to fire up more candles!

Susan, that CFOW sounds good. I love the minty Christmas cookie scents.

Well my job continues to interfere with my melting capacity, but I'm still enjoying:

TBG Winter Blues - the blue sugar goes on, and on, and on - gorgeous scent.

Stay warm all!

Maggie, I am glad to see that I am not alone still melting Halloween! Makes me sad about my Candle Aire, this is my 2nd. They probably did not expect the over-use I give them! :D I do not see nearly as many designs available right now.

Aria, I am so sorry for your loss. What wonderful memories.

Tonight it is Halloween Spice - Cheryl's.

Good Morning!

Amy-That SGA was wonderful and lasted the entire day.

Melting another SGA this morning - Creamy Nutmeg Latte Marshmallow Sweet Pumpkin. Most of the melts from this vendor are very strong and last a long time.

Enjoy the day all!!

DH comes home tonight !!

Good Morning!

Debra...I'll be melting Halloween scents all fall and winter long! [smilie=yes] I love them and I have a ton but Halloween is only one day.

Michele... :thyay: for DH coming home!

Amy...much, much better than before! I'm not sure they'll ever have a strong cold sniff since the wax is so hard but they did good. I'll probably try another one this weekend.

It's Swanky Amber Romance Vanilla Lace upstairs

LSC Dunkin Punkins in the workshop

And downstairs

CFTKR Blueberry Meringue Torte

WOW Strawberry Amish Cinnamon Bread

Wax Workshoppe Blueberry Hotcakes Vanilla Butter Wafers

Have a great day. ;)

HI friends and thank you all so much for the kind words. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I've shed many tears but find comfort in my memories of Karen. She has now been reunited with my aunt(her mom) and that is comforting as well. Her dad, my uncle, is still here with us at 98 years old. It's hard to see him so sad!

We are getting some snow right now :smileysnowangel: it's actually sticking and looks quite lovely and peaceful out there. I love the way it clings to the trees and evergreens! I think we're in for an inch or two.

Pulled out a bag of SGA chunks in Christmas Wish which is a pine and sugar cookie scent. I'm noticing that Julie's version is different from others I've had from other vendors. I first tried this scent many years ago from Carol(CFTKR) and have been hooked ever since. This version has a different pine note but it's pretty good too! [smilie=th_00000020]

Michele enjoy your reunion with DH [smilie=th_bighug-1] and yum on that latte scent!

maggie, all of your melts this morning sound yumm-o! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Amyjo, work interference in melting is just not acceptable :sSig_agreed:

There was no school today since its already the end of the first quarter! DS#2 is doing quite well - 5 A'S and 2 B's.... :sSig_woohoo2:

Have a great Friday :thwetkissf: