The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

July is a Popping With Fragrance

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif I've been off for so long and missing you all! We were in CA for two weeks, then without a laptop (for me) for a week, and then the past two weeks we've dealt with viruses and I currently have an eye infection- ouch! I'm ready for things to slow down, lol. th_aa17.gif

Anyone have fun vacation plans coming up? th_c032.gif

I'm melting LSC's Candy Cane Cookies. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Oh Biolaeagles...I'm so sorry to hear about all you've been going through. I hope everyone with the viruses are feeling better and I hope your eye infection is cleared up soon! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Mpfand...oh gosh...that's scary! My two oldest are allergic to penicillin so I know what you mean. You are right...heading to the ER is never a happy thing! Good job working through your summer scents! Today I moved ALL of my summer scents into my wax cabinet so no more heading into the dreaded closet. It is completely full of wax! I didn't realized how much summer wax I had! At least it made me stop ordering more. There are now TONS of fall wax in my closet that will need to be switched come October. I can not believe how much fall wax I currently have either. [smilie=th_oops_]

Michele...yes, it was a lovely day today. Not too hot, not too cold. ;)

Debra...Lolol...I didn't cave on L3 yet either...and after my reorganization, I doubt I will. [smilie=th_OMG]

AmyJo...you'll have to let me know how it smells when it arrives...lol. [smilie=th_e13]

Well...this morning was Athena by Starry Skies and

Kohl Brothers Vanilla Custard by Kushner Kreations from a sweet CF pal. Thanks! [smilie=The_Hi]

I recently changed it for Toes in the Sand by OPT....not a fan. It smells odd to me and I can't look up the notes which is driving me crazy! I wish I wrote it down. [smilie=angry]

Upstairs is Blue Sugar Barber Shop VBN by L3

Have a good evening.

Susan, what did you think about the chocolate/leather combo? :huh:

Biolaeagles, nice to see you! Sounds like you have been through a lot, lately. I hope it is all turning around for you now! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

You guys are energetic! I am overwhelmed thinking about moving wax. I would have to face how much I have stashed away... [smilie=th_giggle]

Tonight it is Tea Time Tarts - Bed & Breakfast - a pecan waffle blend.

Good morning ladies!

Maggie, you are cracking me up making faces at me, you are hilarious!! [smilie=th_coffeespew] Agreed, the OPT Toes in the Sand was a little odd...I guess all of them have a dud or two! I'And I loved that Zeep Mahalo after a good long cure! I'm very inspired by your seasonal reorganization...I pulled out last year's Fall and Winter scents that I actually bought in Jan/Feb of this year and I have one medium box of each. [smilie=th_200912104451] I suspect I may order just a few more....

Debra, you and I are on the same scent wavelength lately - I was also melting a pecan/waffle blend last night, a new sample from CFOW called Bone Man. It also has pretzel and vanilla ice cream and it is dreamy.

Hi Biolaeagles! You have a lot going on and I hope the viruses and eye infection all clear up quickly!

Michele, I'm interested to hear what you think of the CFOW Pretzel Sampler - as mentioned above I melted one of her samples last night, Bone Man, which has pretzel in it - the first pretzel scent I've tried - and ohhhh my goodness, just delicious.

Susan, how was the Hayden Rowe Olive Branch? I've just started trying Olive scents and I like them very much (SEMO Olives and Avocados was the first) but I'm wondering if Olive Branch is the same as the actual fruit (is it a fruit? LOL).

Well this morning I'm continuing in earnest to work through the older Summer scents and so it's:

VCS Royal Wedding - sponge cake, apricot, almond. Very rich and decadent. I love it!

I truly will try to ENJOY this August effort to put a dent in the well-cured summer scents and not just turn it into a melting marathon as I did earlier this year. [smilie=th_insane]

Have a good Wednesday everybody!

Amy

Amy....who me? [smilie=th_thank_you]

Good Morning All! :)

I believe The Olive Branch is a Lush dupe...I absolutely love that scent too! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Time to change the warmers....

Good morning, everyone! The_Hi.gif Things got crazier here with DH needing to go to the hospital to remove an abscess on his tonsils caused by strep throat. Ugh! Rough couple of weeks for us. I'm also hoping my ye clears up soon. Thank you all for the well wishes! th_cuddle-1.gif

Mpfand, how scary! I'm allergic to Pencillin, too. icon_cry.gif

Today I'm melting SH's Goblin Sin-o-min Cake (spelling?). th_slider_flirt.gif

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Getting caught up! Geez, so much going on here!

Maggie ~ Welcome back. [smilie=The_Hi] Sorry to hear about your bum vacation, and how scary about DD! [smilie=th_OMG]

Michele ~ Glad your DD didn’t really hurt herself! She definitely had an angel cushion her fall. ????

Biolaeagles ~ Aww...hope you and your family are on the upswing from here. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Speaking of DDs, my DD#2 has been back and forth. She was here a very short time last week, went back to Albuquerque and ended up in Urgent Care with a UTI. Now she’s back here for her last week before her friend’s wedding next week in Utah and her final semester before graduation in NM. Phew! I’m out of breath from typing! [smilie=th_200912104451] And I’m really missing DD#1. Haven’t seen her since the third week in June. [smilie=th_sad-1]

I love listening to my Audiobooks on Audible before bed. Last night I started a new one at 10 and was so mesmerized, I was up until 3 AM! [smilie=th_sSig_what] (Been having a tummyache lately, too.)

Zeep Party Doll ~ a gift from a sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

ST Harry’s Holiday ~ Blue Sugar and Magically Delicious ~ one of my all-time faves [smilie=th_LOVE]

Have a great day!

Thanks Honeybear...I'm sorry to hear DD2 wasn't feeling well. I hope she back to good health now. And I hope you get to see DD1 very soon!! It's tough when they're away!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Biolaeagles...gosh....you've got a lot going on over there. I hope things change for the better soon!! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

It's SGA Disneyland's Birthday

I forgot to post an August SOTD thread.... :sSc_jawdrop3: I think I'm fired.

Ideas, anyone?

I forgot it was August lol.

August is Ablaze with Scent

August’s Aromas

AmyJo-I love pretzel scents. I will melt one from the CFOW Sampler tomorrow.

Maggie and Honeybear-Hope your DD’s are feeling better.

Biolaeagles-Hope things are improving for you.

Yes my DD was very lucky. Scary.

Honeybear-Hope you feel better.

Melting today VRC Berry Jelly Filled Donuts from a sweet CF friend.

Going shopping with my friends tonight. They are then catching a quick dinner and heading home. We had two fun filled days.

I forgot it was August lol.

August is Ablaze with Scent

August’s Aromas

Michele...thank you so much for your great ideas but it looks like I posted the new thread title 1 minute before your reply. How strange is that? I hope I'm better prepared next month! :icon_redface: