The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

June's Joyful Jewels of Scent

Good morning everyone! We're back online! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

My phone version of this forum is still not loading...will have to fool with it.

Maggie, you are too hilarious... [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] no I can honestly say that "clammie backlog" was not in my vocabulary last year!

Honeybear, I hope you will enjoy your iPads! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Susan, I love that CFOW Paradise Garden - was that in the Moon Cake form?

Mpfand - stay safe in that heat!

Biolaeagles, best of luck with playing the piano for church! I can't believe you're melting Watermelon Sangria because that's what I had as a drink with the work team last night at Applebee's. It was extremely tasty.

I took a small collection of wax with me in the hotel last night and had fun melting away:

OPT Peace in the Grass (Maggie's blend - pear, cut grass, buttercream) - I love this so much that I may *need* to order more.

Zeep Cherry/Lemonade Slushie - this was a sample, very good & strong.

CFOW Overloaded Loving - strawberry, marshmallow, pink sugar - SWWEEEET!

Lavender Patchouli - a delicious gift from a sweet CF pal - [smilie=th_LOVE] thank you!

I have gotten through my backlog, clammie and otherwise. So now I get to launch on the many full baskets of NEW STUFF!! [smilie=th_aa17] It's like Christmas all over again!

Enjoy the rest of your day, everybody.

AmyJo

[smilie=th_hello]

I’m having so much fun with my new iPad. I’ve discovered it takes awesome pictures! Can’t wait till I get the cover tomorrow though. Last night the darn thing slid out of my hands from my lap while I was cleaning the screen and smacked down to the floor. [smilie=th_shout] [smilie=th_shout] [smilie=th_shout] I was so mad at myself. This thing is slick! I sure hope it is okay. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

SGA Pretty in Pink

PL Cashmere

On the fence with an OPT order. [smilie=help]

Hi! Nice to "see" you! Christina said she had some website work done yesterday and needed to tweak it a bit, glad the tweak worked and we are all here again! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Honeybear - why is that? I had a brand new Ipod touch and the first night I dropped it. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] I don't think I had ever dropped the smaller, cheaper one!

I have an oldie going that I wish I could find again. I have a feeling the oil must not be available now - Blue Moon, Cheryl's. [smilie=cloud_9]

Good Evening All...

Glad we are all back online again! ;)

Honeybear...glad you are enjoying your iPad and glad that little fall didn't break it! Whew! I forgot to wish you a Happy Anniversary! ❤️

Biolaeagles....yay! Good luck with your first performance in church! You'll do great! :) I still have another week of school and I'm out!

Tonight has been PFOP Bakery Goodness....yum... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Goodnight!

Good morning ladies, [smilie=th_Hello_]

I hope everyone is doing well today. Happy to be back home where I belong. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Honeybear - I'm so glad the iPad survived the little tumble. I've surely dropped every electronic item I've ever owned. Yay for good cases, hope yours will arrive today!

Well I've dived into the new stash and am in hog heaven. [smilie=th_ahaaha] So many beautiful choices.

So between last night and this morning, it's:

Vintage Road Lavender & Honey Cake - so soothing!

Vintage Road May Loaf - Strawberry, Blueberry, Cake, Lemon, Frosting - very luscious and I can smell all these notes

SGA Mini Chunk Pie - Cookie Monster & Big Bird - cookies and lemon poppyseed - excellent throw and very tempting

Vintage Chic Daisy Buchanan Vintage Tile - sweet pea and pear - beautiful! Long lasting.

Have a wonderful day,

AmyJo

Good Morning!

I’m glad to be back on here also though my link isn’t working yet.

Melting SGA CookIe Monster Strawberry Pretzels from the Sampler. So far so good.

Happy Annivwrsary Honeybear! Glad you are enjoying your new iPad. I have an iPad mini and I love it.

AmyJo-Glad you are home and happily melting away.

Maggie-what vendor is PFOP? That scent sounds wonderful!

Have a great day all!!

Morn ladies. Melting today: Mystery tart by K's kreations

29 High Street by Hayden Rowe, don't care for this scent

Dark Kiss by Country Rich Creations.

Amyjo, yes the paradise garden was in the moon cake, very nice scent.

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif We just got back from the pool, and are going to the library later this afternoon for Music Time.

AmyJo, how are you liking the Vintage Road scents? th_235F35F32.gif

Honeybear, oh no! Glad your iPad is okay. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Sugared Banana Birthday Cake from OPT- yum! th_LOVE.gif

Dropping back in...

Susan,ohh those CFOW Moon Cakes... I'm addicted!

Biolaeagles, your summer with your boys sounds like so much fun. And yes I am LOVING the VRC melts!! Such lovely soft wax... Beautiful scents... Long lasting... Good enough to eat.

Which brings me to late-breaking news from the Enabling Department ????:

Vintage Road Restock, Saturday June 16, 11 AM EST. There is a typo on her IG flyer saying the wrong time, 11 is correct. Special note: a special encore performance by the February Loaf, Queen of Hearts (strawberry-wildberry heavenliness).

Zeep restock, also Saturday but 3 PM CST - as already mentioned, but here is a small additional tidbit - a debut of the new Coffee Sampler with 10 different shots, including Luke's Diner which you may recall is cause for ecstacy. Also the adorable new Cupcake Sampler with eight new blends.

*you are welcome* ????

Hi, CF friends!

Debra ~ If you’re asking why my iPad is so slick, I’m not sure. I guess it’s just shiny and that makes it kind of slippery! [smilie=th_pardon] I’m hoping having a cover will help me to hold onto it a little bit better.

Thank you for the anniversary wishes! Technically it’s not until the 21st, but we just wanted to get early presents for each other. They are also kind of Mother’s Day and Father’s Day presents since this is the first year we won’t have our girls with us on those special days.

Biolaeagles ~ i’m excited for your first piano performance. I’m sure you will do a great job. [smilie=yes]

SGA Sugared Melons

Southbound Vanilla Rose Champagne

Today is a busy day with contractors in and out on punch list items. My last one is a plumber who needs to swap out a toilet. I’ve been a little lackadaisical about my list because of Zoe and then with all the traveling and the girls being here, but I’m ready for it to be done now.

Hey All!

Thanks for the info Amy... [smilie=th_107] I must admit...that Queen Of Hearts is amazing!

Biolaeagles...I was always at the library when my kids were little! I hope you had fun!

Michele...PFOP is Pocket Full Of Peonies....but she's been closed down for a while...not sure what happened. :(

Honeybear...hope everything went well with the contractors.

It's Peace in the Grass by OPT and upstairs it's Joy Riding by CFOW.

Goodnight

Speaking of enabling - it is hard to resist when a vendor sends a "thank you for your order, here is a discount for your next"...sheesh, do they have MY number.

I have a day off tomorrow [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 It has been awhile since I took at day off with no plans. Lots of time to play with the furballs!

Biolaeagles, I am a big library fan! I drive by one on my way home from work, I make a quick stop a couple times a week! (DVDs, too!)

Off to bed with TCC - Key Lime Pie in the melter. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Greetings ladies and [smilie=th_bb20]

Debra, enjoy your day off...time to play with the furballs...what could be better? [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Your key lime melt sounds wonderful.

Honeybear, I hope the contractor work goes smoothly, especially that toilet swap. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Nothing like a parade of people through the house, even if they are doing wonderful things! And I think the early anniversary presents are a fine idea, especially linking them with Mother's and Father's Day. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Maggie, have I mentioned that I like the OPT Peace in the Grass? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Maybe Lara will add it to the house blends and we can order it in scoops or flip-flops, [smilie=th_aa17] since the chunkies are going away.

So late last night I checked the mailbox and [smilie=th_slider_flirt] there was a giftie box in there! It's all delicious, thank you so much dear pal!! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Well I have a new melting strategy - melt the same scent in all of the warmers, and leave it in longer, instead of melting little bits of different scents and having to chase after them all day! *duh* Wasn't it Michele who encouraged me to stop the madness and take this approach, or Aria? In any case, thank you, because you were right. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

SO - this morning it's:

CFOW Hot Mess - a summer-fun mix of bubblegum, juicy fruits, and sweet cream. Honestly, this is so delicious and takes me immediately back to high school. :sFun_bubblegum: Which has been awhile.

OK folks - here's me off to work - enjoy your day!

AmyJo

Happy Friday! I'm ready for the weekend for sure! th_dancing_smile.gifI'm taking DS # 2 to see Incredibles 2 tomorrow for his birthday (which is on Sunday). party.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry Milkshake from S&S. th_smilies-2.gif

Debra, enjoy your day off! ;)

Honeybear, hope the work all went smoothly. I don't like having workers in and out. :wacko:

Melting Watermelon Mint from Scentsy.

Greetings!

Debra....I hope you enjoyed your day off! ;)

Biolaeagles....I love The Incredibles!! I hope you all enjoy it!! Let me know what you think! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS!! [smilie=th_blij40] [smilie=th_blij40]

Amy Jo...I do the same thing....all my warmers have the same scent so I can saturate myself in it. [smilie=th_bounce]

Mpfand...watermelon and mint = ????

It's CFOW Patrick....bubblegum, cotton candy and sugar rush...yum!

Have a good one. ;)

I am seeing several bubblegum scents! I have always avoided those, maybe I need to rethink it if they are so popular! ;)

Thank you for the "day-off" wishes! I spent a good portion of the day getting a new smart phone. That is good for taking up several hours! But, at least I finally had time to do it.

There are way too many restocks and sales right now. :wub: I still have a couple boxes I have not opened, I really need to focus on what I have! Looking for the secret... :blush:

I tend to melt one clamshell through out the house. It also clears the stash faster!

Tonight it is Sweet Snow - LSC. I think there could be another opening down the line!

I am seeing several bubblegum scents! I have always avoided those, maybe I need to rethink it if they are so popular! ;)

Thank you for the "day-off" wishes! I spent a good portion of the day getting a new smart phone. That is good for taking up several hours! But, at least I finally had time to do it.

There are way too many restocks and sales right now. :wub: I still have a couple boxes I have not opened, I really need to focus on what I have! Looking for the secret... :blush:

I tend to melt one clamshell through out the house. It also clears the stash faster!

Tonight it is Sweet Snow - LSC. I think there could be another opening down the line!

Hi All!

I melt the same scent in all my warmers because my house has an open floor plan. I feel that otherwise all the scents would mix together.

I too have never tried bubblegum scents.

Debra-I agree there are way too many restocks. I too have 3 boxes not open because I have no room. Of course I peeked at Zeep after the enabling on this page. (You know who you are lol) I put together a wishlist since this is one vendor I have been dying to try. We will see if I can resist the restock tomorrow. Only good thing is I will be at a graduation party. We shall see if I cave. I don’t really want to is what I keep telling myself.

Melt for this evening is SGA Noel’s Birthday Latte. This is one of my favorite coffee scents.

AmyJo- I don’t know if it was me who suggested you melt one scent but I did tell you that’s what I do.

Enjoy the rest of your night all!

Good morning ladies!

A fine Saturday to you all.

Biolaeagles - oh, let us know how you like the Incredibles II! I love the first movie so much and would follow that family anywhere. Plus - Edna Mode! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] And a very [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your son tomorrow!

Debra, bubblegum is a new addition for me and I used to think, ewww, I would never order that. I have Michele from CFOW to thank, because she sent me a sample of Hot Mess and it smells sweet and summery and fun and of course now I have a whole bag of chunks. DH loves the bubblegum so we are firmly entrenched. There is no going back.

Also, Debra, come on, spill - the new smart phone [smilie=th_slider_flirt] - whatja get??

Honeybear, did you get your iPad case? How are you enjoying the tablet?

And how is the contractor work going?

Michele, I thought that was you melting all the same scent throughout the house, and Maggie and Debra say the same - this really is working better for me. And as for that Zeep restock - oh my goodness, Ashley has so many beautiful new melt shapes and scents. My eye is on that coffee sampler. Like you, I might miss out because today I go to the hospital. We shall see.

Also Michele - that SGA latte blend you mentioned - I have never seen it, sounds heavenly.

Susan, it sounds as though you are enjoying that big CFOW sampler. I marvel at her ongoing variety of scents.

Mpfand - oh, watermelon and mint together! - [smilie=th_LOVE] you know, Panera used to have a watermelon/mint cold salad that was the best thing in the world but I don't see it on the menu anymore. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

OK - breaking news - Lara from OPT now has "Maggie's Blends" under her House Blends (scroll down to the end in the house blend drop-down boxes) and we can order those scents in various adorable shapes, like flip-flops or scoops or seashells! My DH is obsessed with Peace in the Grass. Congratulations Maggie, you're a celebrity!! [smilie=th_23_32_7]

11 EST is the Vintage Road restock. I am limiting myself to only one thing, the Queen of Hearts loaf. I imagine it will be in hot demand so I may miss out. But I will try. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Forgot to say what I was melting. :sFun_blahblah: in honor of the VRC restock, today it's the VRC Beautiful Loaf (lavender, Mac Apple, whipped cream, Sea breeze, cake). The notes blend wonderfully, so delighted with this vendor.

Enjoy your Saturdays all and keep cool!

AmyJo

Hi friends

Melting CFTKR Hot Orange Bear Claw and it's heavenly

Rainy start to our weekend here. DH finally finished working on the suspension on my car. It took him longer than expected since he had to wait for parts to be delivered. I'm very thankful that he is able to maintain our vehicles himself for the most part. Otherwise it would have cost at least double and likely more to have someone else do it. More money for wax lol.

So I am going to go shopping to refresh my summer wardrobe a bit. Have a 30% off Kohls coupon that expires tomorrow.

Have a good one

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe It's a beautiful day here...finally we've gotten rid of the rain.

AmyJo.....lolololol! Yes, a BIG celebrity!! [smilie=th_coffeespew] And ya know what? A little birdie told me those CYO chunks "may" come back one more time...here's hoping!

Aria...have fun shopping....I love when I get those Kohls 30% coupons! Most of the men in my and my DHs family learned how to fix cars too. A few of them opened their own businesses doing it...it sure does save some money!!

Michele...what's scents are you wanting to try over at Zeep? Enjoy your party!

Debra....ohhhh really? I'd be so happy if she did. I've missed the last few LSC openings because I don't have FB. I also avoided bubblegum scents until someone sent me a blended bubblegum chunk and it was so nice and reminded me of summer! Now I like them lots! You may too.

This morning it's CFOW Golden Sands upstairs

And downstairs is all VRS in single chunks so I tried to use similar fragrances....

The Olive Branch Lilac Spring Rain

The Olive Branch Lavender Shaving Cream

Colada X-treme

Have a good day. :)

Good morning, everyone! th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Thanks for the bday wishes for my son, Maggie & AmyJo! He's really excited about the movie in two hours. th_dancing_smile.gif

So cool you're a celebrity on OPT, Maggie! th_fabulous1.gif

Aria, have fun shopping! Kohl's and Target are my two favorite stores to shop at. th_smilies-2.gif

Today I'm melting Pie Crust/ Macintosh Apple/ Vanilla Cone and Spearmint/Twinkies/Chocolate Mint Ice Cream, both from SMT. th_drool33456183iw4.gif