The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

The Merry Smelly Month Of May

Michele I haven't had close orders in the past with Kirby so I don't know if she'll combine shipping but here's hoping she will. ????

Your Tuscany trip sound amazing, especially the wines and cheeses and the cooking class!! I'm glad you had a beautiful time, and yes it's always lovely to come back home. ????

Aria for sure the Royal activities are not for everyone, please don't call yourself names!! ???? It's just that I've followed those two boys since they were born - I loved Diana. It broke my heart when Harry had to walk behind his mother's coffin at age 12...happier days now.????

Hi everyone. Melting: Dreamy Chocolate Cream Pie by OPT. I have finished my used it up basket [smilie=th_avatar_4219] .

Debra, I did place a small order from Hayden Rowe.

Pink Stiletto

Lemon Meringue

Bubbling Volcano

Apricot Rose

More than four

Champagne & Strawberries

Candy Shop

Hi girls

I'm determined to resist any orders today for any of these restocks. I simply have no room in my stash storage. I'll have to live vicariously through you all. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Michele ~ Tuscany sounds amazing! DD#2 has week-long cooking classes in Aix-en Provence. Yesterday she sent me a picture of a beautiful strawberry tart they made. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

UTC Mac Apple Burnt Sugared Zucchini Bread and Blueberry Whip Cream Pie Crust

BL Bear Claws and Cinnamon Glazed Oatmeal Donuts

VCS Ruby Slippers ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

DH and I have projects this weekend and then I will be off to Albuquerque to spend the week with DD#1 before she heads off on her European trip.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Kirby does not combine shipping on multiple orders. $10.40 flat rate for each order.

Hello All! [smilie=th_autumboy] Yes, it feels like Autumn here...where is Spring?

Some of you gals have waxie fever! And good strength for those of you who held your ground....I'm still wavering, myself.

Aria is correct...I've tried to combine orders when things fell out of other people's carts after I already checked out at VCS and she said nope. :(

Honeybear...glad you had a nice visit with your brother...wish it was longer for you.

Michele...Welcome back! What was your favorite part of your trip? I'm happy to hear your father is doing well. I know this year will be tough for him.

Mpfand...welcome home to you too! Did you find a new and exciting wine?

I've got Jack Sparrow by CFOW...wonderful but it's been going since yesterday so I may change it soon. Great reco Amy! :)

OPT Grapefruit & Mint upstairs...so strong but I'm craving Grapefruit lately!

Goodnight all.

Maggie, I just recently started looking for grapefruit scents, too.

Cookie, good looking order! I filled a cart, then canceled. I just can not buy more. [smilie=th_fear8]

Michele - what a wonderful trip. The food and wine sounds fabulous!

Aria, thank you for the birthday wishes!

AmyJo, I am also having a lot of trouble with my air currents these days. Now everything is zipping up the stairs. Too bad I am not up there very much. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Tonight's scent - L3 - Rosemary Lemon.

Michele, Tuscany sounds just wonderful! A meal of cheese, Italian meats and homemade pastas? Yes, please! ;)

Honeybear, glad you had a nice visit with your brother. Hopefully you'll be able to see him again soon.

We went on a wine tour and visited 4 wineries. Lunch was provided which we enjoyed at the second winery. We had 4 other couples in our group and one lady by herself from Scotland! We ended up buying at least two bottles at each winery, several of them reds. Unusual for us as we tend to favor white wines. Our bed and breakfast was just gorgeous, built in 1889. Our room was upstairs in what used to be the carriage house.

Melting Peach a la Mode from Scentsy.

Morn ladies. Melting today: Piggy Peanutbutter Cookies by Spotted Hog

Creamy Caramel by Hayden Rowe mixed with Vanilla Bean Noel by Satin Suzie.

Good morning ladies,

I hope everybody is well today. It has (briefly) stopped raining here in Ohio. Need to cut the grass but it's too soggy. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Mpfand - the wine tour sounds lovely! And you got to stay in what used to be the carriage house - perfect. [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Aria and Honeybear, I salute your resistance to the restocks, well done!! [smilie=th_allah] I'm afraid I caved...with the new safe deposit box, there will be a few packages *ahem* [smilie=th_aa17]

Honeybear, lovely that you will get to spend time with DD#1 before she too heads to Europe!

Debra and Aria, these air currents in the house are bewildering. [smilie=superman] I was melting VCS coins last evening - glorious - and trying to chase the (large) pockets of scent around. Finally I found a perfect spot to sit. It's really weird.

Susan, your Hayden Rowe order sounds scrumptious. [smilie=th_happy096] I looked on that website and am plotting...

Maggie and Debra - now you have me scrounging through the baskets for the grapefruit scents - [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

My biggest laugh yesterday came from Maggie:

"I've tried to combine orders when things fell out of other people's carts after I already checked out" [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

...might have had that happen once or twice...the power of suggestion! Glad you liked CFOW Jack Sparrow - the orange and SSA - beautiful.

Well the damage yesterday was not TOO bad:

VCS - Royal Weddings Sampler (BTW I thought the wedding was lovely, inspiring, inclusive - bravo)

CFOW - 4 more bags - Hot Mess, Butterscotch Coke Float, Groot, and SSA Lavender Marshmallow (that last one - ohhhhhhhhhhh lovely)

SGA - Beach Nights Sampler - sold out on the website but there it is on Etsy, thanks Maggie! AND it's in Moon Cake forms....so gorgeous! So many!

This morning it's an assortment of Zeep (because I'm clearing up the backlog, getting ready for her summer scents curing in the closet).

Wine & Dine

Boulangerie - the best of all bakery - I hope she brings it back -

Spiced Chai Tea - glorious with pomegranate

Have a wonderful Sunday all,

AmyJo

By the way - to find that Beach Nights Sampler on Etsy by SGA, search for that exact title (beach nights sampler, lol). It comes up with sassy girl aroma as the vendor but for some reason when I searched by vendor name I couldn't find it. *I love search engines* ????????

Mpfand, that sounds like one of the best vacations, ever! It is so interesting to look at old buildings and learn about their history.

Nice orders, AmyJo. I seriously need to melt a space in the stash so I have some room to add inventory! :blush:

Honeybear, I hope you have a good time with your DD. I spent the afternoon with my DS. It is so fun when they are older and they want to spend time with parents. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight it is HHS - Lime Noel.

Hello All...busy day here. Power washing the deck, setting up the canopies & seating....laundry...mopping. Whew...I'm beat. But it sure was a beautiful day!

Mpfand...your vacation sounds awesome! Love anything with history!! [smilie=th_sml29]

Debra...sounds like you had a very nice day with your DS! :)

AmyJo...great ordering! ;)

Tonight it's Hippie Juice by OPT and Along Came Polly by SGA....

Goodnight

Good morning ladies!

Lovely cool morning here in southwest Ohio.

Maggie, that's a lot of work for one day. [smilie=th_sSig_what] I hope you had help??

Working from home today - the first Monday in many weeks with no business travel planned. [smilie=snoopy]

Enjoying some homemade melts from a sweet CF friend - and these are absolutely exquisite!!:

Tulip

Pink Berry & Tonka Bean

Iced Lemon Cookies

I think that if you marketed these, you would make the other vendors seriously nervous. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Have a great start to the week everyone,

AmyJo

Hello!

Beautiful day here. Love this weather!

Melting SGA Beach Bum Bakery. It’s almost run out of svent and I will be changing it out to SGA The Pretzel Bakery.

Enjoy the day!

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn] It is getting late, just popping in to see what has been happening!

Tonight it is Scarlet Raine -Fairy Skin. Must be an oldie as I don't see it on the list now.

Hello ????

I'm with DD#1 in Albuquerque finally...after a delay due to mechanical issues, then having to get off the plane because of another mechanical issue, and then having to wait for another plane altogether. It was all good though. I made a friend and it was probably best to give the thunderstorms a chance to move their way out of the area anyway.

ST Luna

ST Harry will start in the morning

(My daughter is melting GC Amber Vanilla, so Harry will have to wait til tomorrow.)

I realized the one thing I forgot to do was leave a mailbox key for DH. I have two and somehow misplaced the third. Hoping CFOW holds off shipping my Mother's Day order. Maybe I should see if the post office can hold my mail, just in case ????

Good Morning!

Glad you made it to Albuquerque. Enjoy your visit with DD#1!

Melting this morning SGA Pink Chiffon Raspberry Lime Sweet Lavender from the Pink Chiffon Sampler.

Have a great day all!!

Good morning all!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Give me coffee or give me death. We had severe storms until 2:30 am and the animals were beside themselves. I slept on the floor with Montgomery as he drooled onto my head, but he finally calmed himself and we got some rest.

Susan, that Avobath one sounds excellent. I am really loving that scent.

Michele, how did you like the Pretzel one? I don't have any pretzel scents...hmmmm...

Honeybear! The joys of air travel....glad you finally got there, and safely. I love that your daughter melts with you! [smilie=th_LOVE] And yes, I hope your post office can help you out with that package!!

So for about 12 hours now it's been:

VCS The Chicago Outfit (blackberry, mango, ginger ale - oh, have I mentioned how much I love VCS blends?? This is gorgeous and long-lasting - so delicious! It came in a mystery box)

VCS An Offer You Can't Refuse (strawberry cheesecake, blueberry cobbler - also wonderful and strong - I'm becoming heavily addicted to this vendor) [smilie=th_cc15]

Have a great Tuesday all!

AmyJo

Melting a gorgeous chunk from a long forgotten small box of tarts I found in our basement. The vendor is Kimrie Anne's and the scent is Key Lime Pie/Serendipity/Vanilla Smoothie. Smells fantastic and throwing incredibly well. Very tropical!

Have a great day!

Honeybear, glad you finally made it, safe and sound! Enjoy your time with your DD. :wub:

AmyJo, I'm sorry you had such a rough night. [smilie=th_sad-1] Maybe you can catch a nap today. [smilie=thzzz003] I don't have any pretzel scents, either. [smilie=th_scratch] Very curious... [smilie=th_pardon]

Melting The Tropics from Rainbow Melts, a gift from a sweet C.F. gal. [smilie=thank_you]

Hello All!

My melt of this morning is still giving out scent.

AmyJo- So anxious to try VCS. I ordered The Cream Cheese sampler and wanted Grandma’s Pearls. Kirby wouldn’t combine the shipping so I did go back and ordered Grandma’s Pearls in the Blossom Squares. I didn’t see it in the bars. I also threw in my cart the Royal Wedding Sampler. That’s really it. I have way too much wax. Can probably melt for a couple of years or more. No more room. I’m taking a lot to the beach next weekend for the summer. Hopefully I can melt a lot of it. There’s still plenty left here. I feel very guilty. I have really no more room. Do you all feel guilt too?

Will change out the melters soon.