The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

April's Amazing Aromas

Thank so so much for the sweet birthday wishes! [smilie=th_a194] I had a nice day celebrating with my classes (the little ones are adorable...they think I turned 29! Lolol) and my family...it's my fathers birthday too!

A BIG ( and belated ) [smilie=HBday] to Aria!! I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday! I hope your birthday was wonderful!

Hi! It was fun to read and get caught up. I took a nosedive on the sidewalk...boy am I sore and I have a black eye since my cheek hit the ground. People look at you funny when you are all dressed up for work and you have a black eye! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Honeybear, I hope DH is just working hard with all you have been doing and there went the pounds!

Maggie! Happy, Happy Birthday! [smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley] I hope it was fabulous and involved wax.

AmyJo - for the cinnamon roll waffles - I just separated them and set them on the grilly part, closed the lid and pushed a little. It does not take long, my first couple were toastier than I would have liked. Then drizzle with the icing that comes with them.

Tonight - Shayz Scentz - Spring Rain.

Thanks Debra! ;). But...omg...I hope you are ok!! I am so sorry to hear you took a tumble and you hit your face...you poor thing!! A black eye isn't fun but I hope you didn't sprain or bruise anything else...you will probably be sore tomorrow. Big get well wishes to you! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Mpfand...it's so nice that your mom is getting to spend some time with you! And you both can shop for waxies together? What's better than that? ;)

Aria...I hope your weather changes soon...and you get some much needed sunshine!!☀️☀️☀️

AmyJo...have you ever smelled Karma by Lush? There's a lot of Patchouli in that scent and that should give you a good idea of what it is. Btw, I loved those Beachwood Vetiver and Serene Waters samples too! I think you may be an earthy girl after all! Lol

Was melting Open Waters by SGA today. [smilie=th_c032]

And I sure did pick up that SGA sampler... [smilie=th_cha40] ...goodnight all.

Good morning ladies!!

Debra, [smilie=th_sSig_what] I'm so sorry you fell and were hurt!! This is terrible, you must be so sore. The only thing I can think of that would definitely help with the healing process is a big order of wax from your favorite vendor. [smilie=th_aa17] Thank you for the instructions on the cinnamon rolls because DH would crawl through hot oil for that particular treat. I hope you feel better soon!! [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Maggie, that's wonderful that you share a birthday with your father! I hope you both had a fabulous day! It's great you could celebrate with your little ones at school, too, and I'm with you - I think it's only right to repeat that 29th birthday. I can't say I've smelled the Karma perfume but I will keep my eye out. :sFun_eye: And yes! Those CFOW samples just blew me away - the ones you mentioned and also Sweet Bamboo. It's our earthy side coming out! And here I thought I was destined for a life of only creamsicles. I have all of you to thank for broadening my horizons! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Aria, [smilie=th_1819] !! I hope you had a fabulous day and celebrated with some wax! I hope you will enjoy your Zeep order - and I don't know about her new gorgeous melts, but for me her wax definitely does best with about a month of curing.

Well I have been enjoying the new orders so much that I *may* have placed another couple yesterday. [smilie=th_paper-bag]

I ordered Patchouli grubby tarts from FP and then I found a list of chunk bags in discontinued scents from CFOW - including my beloved Almond, Lime Cilantro, Sweet Grass, and a couple of others...I definitely need to go on a wax ban... [smilie=th_pardon]

Forgot to say what I was melting. :rolleyes: This morning I'm back on the seven seas:

CFOW Carnival by the Sea in the back of the house where I'm working, just can't get enough of this one

SGA Jack the Clipper in the front of the house - gorgeous, brisk, energizing - and I thought Julie had said she had just poured this one, but wow, it doesn't need curing - wafts through the whole house - beautiful!

Have a great day all!!

AmyJo

Morn everyone. Melting today: Chocolate Orchid by Destination Wax

White Nectarine by K's kreations.

Happy Birthday Maggie, hope you got to eat alot of ice cream and cake.

Debra, that's no fun, hope the black eye will soon go away.

I'm really tired today, I work in a income tax office as a receptionist, and the last two days have been crazy. Thank goodness I only do that from Jan to the end of tax season. My other job in being a caregiver that will start back up soon. Have a great day everyone.

Good Evening All!

Thanks Susan....I did....I had an ice cream cake! LOL. I hope you can rest a bit now....I've got a few relatives in different areas of "Tax Service"...from January till now is insanity!

AmyJo....lol...more waxies, you say?? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I think you've got "waxie fever"!!!!!

Hope you like your new orders. A friend gave me a patchouli soap for my birthday and it makes me so relaxed. It isn't for everyone though and you may like it mixed with other scents to soften it.

I've got CFOW Serene Waters upstairs and still going with SGA Open Waters but will change that very soon.

Susan, I hope you get a good rest with some good smelling wax! I also have a couple of CPAs in the family and they are very happy that today it is pretty much over. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

AmyJo - I hope you like the patchouli - I really like it blended with other scents. And...Vetiver and Bergamot are always in supply here. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Thank you for the black-eye condolences! I feel so silly! [smilie=th_roll]

Tonight it is Cheryl's Chai Latte.

Good morning ladies,

I hope everyone is well and enjoyed what looked like better weather for many of us. Today there is snow in the forecast but just as a passing fancy. [smilie=th_butbutbut]

Debra, I hope you continue to feel better after your fall. When you say patchouli blends well, what second scent would you suggest? [smilie=th_235F35F32] Between you and Maggie, you have me completely intrigued as to what this smells like....can't wait for my FP grubby tarts to arrive.

Susan, congratulations on making through the worst of tax season! [smilie=party]

Maggie, that ice cream cake sure sounds wonderful. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] That wouldn't last long around here. I love that CFOW Serene Waters - and it's long-lasting, isn't it? And you're right, I definitely have wax fever! :sSig_busted: Is there any cure?? Don't tell me....I will die happy.... :flirtysmile4:

Well yesterday two orders arrived, so the Christmas atmosphere around here continues - one from CFOW - Moon Cakes in gorgeous earthy scents, so beautiful, decorated with little beads and speaking to my inner hippie. And Zeep - the beauty of her wax melts and their packaging just leaves me speechless. Lovely scents and I've put them up to cure (except for one little morsel I had to try...).

DH's back is getting better - he really did give it a nasty wrench the other day - and I thank you for all your good wishes. It's time for him to get back to regular hours. [smilie=th_200912104451]

So last evening it was:

SGA Raspberry Jam Apple Pie in the Kitchen, from a sweet CF friend (and this was beautiful, comforting, homey) [smilie=th_teks0311]

And this morning it's:

CFOW Beachwood Vetiver (there are no words for how much I love this)

and

Zeep Mambo Beach (orange, sea air, driftwood - lovely but needs curing, I was impatient).

SGA Grandma's Garden, Lime - beautiful! Sweet lime, very realistic, strong.

Have a lovely day,

AmyJo

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] , Aria! Hope you had a wonderful day! Sending some warmer weather your way! :thwetkissf:

Debra ~ OMG! You poor thing falling down like that. [smilie=eek] Glad it wasn't more serious! I nearly did the same thing last weekend when DD#2 was here. We went for a walk and I tripped, and got lost in a circle, walking nearly 15,000 steps. Way more than we anticipated!

AmyJo ~ I like patchouli with raspberry, and it's also one of DH's favorites. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

UTC Pink Lemon Bread Pie Crust

RG Lavender Vanilla Ice Cream

UTC Biolage

DH went to the doctor and the physical exam went well. The doctor isn't suspecting anything, but to please me and DD#2, he'll do some blood work to be sure. Bummed that he scheduled that for next week [smilie=crap] . Patience is not one of my stronger attributes.

Have a good day, all!

Good Evening...

Debra...I hope you're feeling a bit better today!

Honeybear...I'm so glad that everything seems to be ok with your hubby! Hoping that blood work comes back ok too!

AmyJo...no cure for waxie fever!! ;) but glad your hubby is feeling better! I like Patchouli with orange...raspberry is also good. Karma by Lush is Patchouli, sweet orange and lemongrass. I have a feeling you'll recognize that Patchouli when you smell it!

Tonight it's Zeep Mac Apple from a sweet pal...thank you! :)

SGA Truth or Dare and Twilight Saga from another CF pal...thank you! ;)

Lovin these scents! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Goodnight

Thanks for your concern, honeybear! Crazy how fast it happens, isn't it? :huh: I am glad DH's apt. went well, and I know what you mean, it is hard to not be impatient!

AmyJo - I second raspberry with patchouli and another one I like is blood orange. Around Halloween there are several vendors that do patchouli blends, so keep an eye out! :confettistars:

Tonight - Sweet Sage - Grape Giggles.

Good morning all and [smilie=th_bb20]

Honeybear, I'm very glad your DH's doctor appointment went well. Waiting for results is never fun but here's hoping everything is ok. [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Debra - I hope you are continuing to feel better![smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Thanks to all of you for the patchouli recos. Raspberry or orange - I love both of those. I'm eager to try it - the FP grubbies should be here soon. :onitswaysmiley:

Well this morning there is a work breakfast so I'm getting my act together early. [smilie=th_thfoenen]

So yesterday afternoon I started melting these, and they are still going strong:

FP Cactus and Sea Salt (interesting, beautiful, different)

and

FP Strawberry Rhubarb. I started this one the other day but strawberry is not my favorite so I stopped it. Then I felt sorry for it not getting to have its moment :crysmiley1: and gave it another try. Actually the rhubarb makes a nice contrast and I've decided I like it. Which is good because Angie did her usual excellent job and that one is very strong.

Headed for the weekend - enjoy your day!

AmyJo

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

AmyJo ~ That Cactus & Sea Salt is a beautiful scent. It was DD#1's favorite, and when she went to live in the dorms for her first year of college, I made sure she was well stocked. [smilie=cloud_9]

Debra ~ Yep, accidents happen in the blink of an eye. So scary! :crysmiley1: I'm glad you didn't break anything!

Maggie ~ Thanks for giving me a mission today. ;)

UTC Sugar Milk Brown Sugar Pie Crust ~ This is about to be changed out. Just smells like something's burning. [smilie=th_fear8]

RG Pink Sugar Lavender

Have a happy day! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Susan, many thanks! I will check her out.

Honeybear - I'm with your DD#1- that FP Cactus and Sea Air scent is wonderful. It filled the house and it was very calming. And you made me laugh about the melt that smelled like something burning, LOL!

Today has been Champagne Day - Zeep Party Doll and BBW Champagne Toast. Both are beautiful and making me feel festive. Plus the weather is finally glorious.

A good night to all!!

AmyJo

Michele I am so very sorry. I'm sending you much love and holding you and your father in my heart.

AmyJo

Michele, so very sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking about you and your family during this most difficult time. Hugs, my sweet friend.

Michele, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family and keeping you in my prayers.