The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

April's Amazing Aromas

Afternoon everyone. Melting today: Pink Pegasus by OPT

Blucchini Mallow Madness by OPT

Candlove, [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] sorry to hear about your mom.

We also had some snow this morn, not much.

Hi! [smilie=The_Hi]

Susan...your scents sound so interesting! Can you describe them?

AmyJo..Lololol....I love melting Christmas tree scents in the snow!! Although I usually don't expect snow in April...but it has happened before!

Well...Monday is almost done...I can't wait till Friday! ;). It should be 80 degrees here on Saturday...crazy weather.

It's Aunt Em by CFOW

And Carameluzed Praline Mallow Cookie from a sweet friend. Thank you! :thwetkissf:

Goodnight all.

Yep, Maggie, we made it through Monday. I spent a good portion of the day alternating between feeling good, then cranky about not buying in this past weekend's restocks and presales. [smilie=th_fear8]

Thankfully no snow here, but we are going into several days of rain. There goes my hairdo! <_>

Tonight it is Cheryl's Buttercream Crunch

Morn everyone. Melting today: The Stand, warm vanilla sugar, fuzzy socks & hoodies by L3

Maggie, the pink Pegasus. I think has pink sugar and fruits, doesn't have this on her website anymore I have a chuck bag of it.

The blucchini one I thinks has blueberry and zucchini spell not right not sure what else, didn't really like this one.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Michele ~ I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through with your mom. Sending love and hugs your way.

So much fun catching up with you all! I stopped by Saturday morning, but as soon as I saw Aria's post about the SGA restock, I was off to the races! [smilie=superman] It's been a long time since I ordered from her, and Michele, thanks to your posts about the SSA blends, that's mainly what I was after. [smilie=th_thank_you]

AmyJo ~ I have also been known to sniff wax in the car, but only when I'm not driving! [smilie=th_cc8]

Mpfand ~ Enjoy your new backyard additions! We have one of those fire pits as well, and looking forward to getting much use out of it! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Debra ~ I'm wishing I would have been able to hold out this past weekend, so I envy your restraint.

Maggie ~ I think my CFOW order will be here today. I ordered a few samplers, and while I'm thinking of it, I may need to check my mailbox right now! It's 95 degrees outside. [smilie=th_shout]

Welp, I spent most of the weekend unpacking to find the missing photo albums. I even called the real estate agents to see if they could ask the new owner to look in that cabinet in the great room. Remember, he bought all the furniture, too! Sunday night I happened to look in the spare room closet, and lo and behold, there they were. [smilie=th_funny_sign]

Today it's all gifties from sweet CF friends: [smilie=thank_you]

GWW Ma Ingalls

Satin Suzy Sugar Crush

SGA Strawberry Velvet Sugar Birthday

RG Cereal Killer Waffle Cone

Southern Twang Sweet Moscato, Blackberries, Lemon-Lime Soda

Good Afternoon all!

Thanks Susan! Those both sound right up my alley! Did the blucchini one have an extra scent in it...because blueberry zucchini sounds really good. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Debra....you may feel a bit cranky but I bet your wallet is singing and dancing! And I hear ya with the hairdo!! My hair seems extra large these days with all the dampness!

Honeybear...glad you found those photo albums!! And I hope you get your CFOW today and you like it!

It's SGA today... Cider Lane Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Sugar Cookie....I thought I was "Pumpkin Pecan waffled out" but I'm enjoying this lots!

Have a great day! :)

Michele, you've been on my mind....hoping things are getting settled with your mom.

Honeybear, glad you found your photo albums! That would be an awful thing to have go missing. We're supposed to hit the 90's today, too, but then a cold front will be coming through dropping temps 20 degrees.

Today is me and DH's 25th anniversary. We're busy getting ready to leave for ID bright and early tomorrow so we don't have anything special planned for today. My grandma will be 90 on Friday so we are having a big birthday party for her. :wub:

Melting Juicy Peach from Scentsy.

Hello ladies!

Once again on the road, this time St Louis, and the hotel is just opposite Busch Stadium. I'm watching all the people go inside and imagine it could get noisy for awhile. But it's baseball, so it's ok.

Michele - I'm thinking about you and your mom...sending you lots of hugs. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Mpfand!! [smilie=th_slider_congratulation _congratulations on your 25th wedding anniversary, that's fabulous!! I hope you enjoy celebrating - and that's really sweet of you to throw your grandmother a 90th birthday party. [smilie=th_aa21]

Maggie, LOL, I seem to have a lot of Pumpkin/Waffle melts as well...always a favorite!

Honeybear, I'm so glad you found your photos! The one material thing you can't replace! And ok....I'm guilty....yes I have sniffed wax in the car while driving. :sSig_busted: But my eyes were on the road! Really they were! [smilie=th_aa17]

Susan, I'm sorry the blucchini wasn't so good, but I really like that name. [smilie=th_pardon]

Well of course I have brought my warmer and and assortment of waxies, along with plenty of B&B. I'm currently melting Zeep's Salted Caramel Macchiato and wow, this one truly benefited from a month of curing. I went down to move my car and when I came back upstairs, I could smell this scent all the way out by the elevator. So I hope the other guests are not bothered by the smell of coffee!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

I hope everyone has a great night.

AmyJo

Mpfand - sounds like you have a lot to celebrate! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Honeybear - when you said the albums were missing, my stomach dropped. I am so glad you found them! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Welp...I think it is a Netflix night. I am not very motivated. Guess my scent is not helping:

Lullaby from Starry Skies. (PS and Bedtime Bath)

Good morning [smilie=th_snoopy]

Susan ~ That sexy man tart sounds so good! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Mpfand ~ Happy 25th Anniversary! And [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your grandmother! Enjoy the weekend! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

AmyJo ~ Any talk about baseball, and I get a craving for a Chicago dog. [smilie=th_laughing] The only reason I liked going to Cubs or White Sox games when I was little was for the food. [smilie=th_pardon]

VRC Milky Pistachio Cotton Candy Cake ~ Thanks CF pal [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Dessa's Mystery Tart ~ some kind of apply goodness YUM!

I didn't get my COFW order, but I did get my Dessa's last night! Looks like the COFW was rescheduled for today. I've decided that after my SGA gets here, I have to put myself on a ban. My wax collection is out of control. [smilie=th_fear8]

Greetings

Mpfand... [smilie=th_congratulations] on 25 years!

And Happy Birthday to your grandmother! [smilie=th_blij40]

It's Southern Twangs - Baked Apples Pumpkin Strudel Buttercream

And from a sweet CF pal FP Pistachio Coconut Cream...yum! [smilie=thank_you]

Have a nice evening!

Good evening all! :sSig_sup:

Susan, LOLOL on the sexy man scent...raspberry, vanilla and bourbon works for me.

Debra - many nights are Netflix nights for me - I'm at my best at about 4 am and it's downhill from there.

Honeybear, you are so right - there is nothing like the taste of a good ballpark dog. My best friend and I are going to see the Cincinnati Reds in June and I promise you there will be good bratwurst, pretzels and cold-ish beer consumed. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Maggie - that Pistachio Coconut Cream sounds delicious. Front Porch?? I will go check it out. [smilie=th_d6ac145d]

Well my DH just told me that my CFOW package arrived today :upssmiley1:

but I won't be home til Friday. :crysmiley1: Since I also have stuff coming from SGA, I asked him who the package was from, and he said, "The one with the cute name." [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I'm glad he still thinks the whole wax collection spilling out of everything is cute.

I'm melting BH&G Orange Buttercream and it ran me out of the room, had to turn it off. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Wow talk about potent! Lovely scent though.

Well tonight there is no ballgame next door in Busch Stadium so I won't need the white noise app. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] Have a great night everybody.

AmyJo

Over halfway to the weekend!! DH will be away...I can play with the kitties and waxies! That sounds a little wacky, even to me! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

I am trying to watch a DVD and it keeps stopping and going back to the same chapter over and over. I can't get it to move forward past this point. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] Twenty minutes left and I won't get to see the ending it seems! I guess it is like the Choose Your Own Adventures that the kids used to read. I can make it up!

Honeybear, sounds like some good mail it heading your way!

Tonight - Mimi's Tarts - Black Sea.

Good morning

Posting from my phone since my tablet is doing a system update.

I did order from SGA on Saturday. I also ordered from RG which was a pre-order type thing. Those won't ship until May 12 I believe.

Melting VCS Milk Glass/Margot’s Ballerina Clouds/Waffle Cone

Congratulations on your Anniversary mpfand!

Michele, hope your mom is doing better. Hugs.

debra, we used to have a DVD player that would do the same thing. Frustrating!

Amyjo, how fun to have a package waiting at home!

I’m going to do my daily torture now. I’ll come back later when I have my tablet!!!

Good Morning!

Thanks everyone for all your kind thoughts on my mom. Things are actually getting worse. She’s failing quickly. Meeting with dialysis staff this afternoon to see when we stop dialysis. We have a hospice plan in place so it’s just a matter of ending that and beginning hospice care.

Trying to relax a bit so I’m melting a lovely scent-SGA SSA Cotton Candy Marshmallow. I’m sure it’s going to be a very busy week ahead.

I too need to be on a wax ban since I have run out of storage room. I’m going to Tuscany in May for 10 Days and then the weather is warm for shipping. I keep telling this to myself anyway.

I did look at the CFOW site and am tempted to order a few samplers. I just have a Sampler coming from SGA and 6 chunk bags from the SGA replenish on Saturday.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and thanks again for all the kind words. It really helps a lot.

Oh no, Michele. That's not what I was expecting to hear. I'm so sorry. Big hugs and sending lots of love to you.

Debra ~ Playing with the kitties and waxies doesn't sound strange to me either! [smilie=th_giggle] Then again, us waxaholics are all cut from the same thread, right?! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

AmyJo ~ It'll sure be exciting getting home to your packages, wait, I mean your DH. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I got my CFOW and Dessa's in the past couple of days. Next, and last will be the SGA. I keep telling myself that, but it is my birthday month. [smilie=th_OMG]

Tea & Cakes from a CF sweetie ~ [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

PL Honeydew

Burning GC Sea Salt Vanilla and it is so unique and beautiful.

Today my younger brother, the one who passed away suddenly in December, would have been 48. I still can't believe he is gone.

Hello dear ladies,

Taking a break at work since most of my portion is complete. [smilie=th_thank_you]

Michele - I am so very sorry. These are tough days ahead. I know we are all with you in our hearts. Remember to rest and remember all the happy times. [smilie=th_cuddle-1] Sending you a big hug.

It seems that many of us have orders on the way. :onitswaysmiley: This is truly something to put a spring in our step. I didn't even think about the fact that soon it will be very warm and not such great weather for shipping. That means we should order now more, right, to make up for all those days in the summer when we just can't order? [smilie=th_aa17]

Debra, I love the Choose Your Own Adventure option to the DVD not being willing to finish the movie. [smilie=th_m4t3zo4] You have a great attitude!

Aria - I salute you, sticking to your daily "torture!" [smilie=th_cc15]

Dear Honeybear - I'm sending you a big hug as you remember your brother on his birthday. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] My heart goes out to you. And yes...on a lighter note....I will give my DH a big hug when I get home....right after I open that CFOW box. [smilie=th_Kusje-1]

This morning I melted Juicy by Zeep (melon based) and it was heavenly.

Have a good evening all,

AmyJo

Michele...I am so sorry and I wish that things were different for you. The hospice should make your mom much more comfortable which is a good thing. I am still praying for you guys. [smilie=th_empathy]

Honeybear... [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I know part of your heart is gone and I'm sorry.

Aria...it seems a lot of us ordered SGA on Saturday....lol!

Debra...is it the DVR or the DVD? A couple years back, I rented Lost from the library and I suppose the DVDs were used and abused so I couldn't watch the end of one of the episodes....that drove me CRAZY! [smilie=th_pullhair]

AmyJo...lol...I ALWAYS tell myself that I should order more in the cooler months because during the summer months I won't order due to heat... [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] ....yeah.....right...... :sSig_heeheehee:

So I tried L3 Key Lime Pie 7 Up Pound Cake Frosted Lime Cupcakes and it was wayyyyyy too much Lime...so out it went.

Changed it for Xanadu by LSC...I bought a bunch of loaves last year and they don't seem to have aged well...hardly getting anything out of them. :(

Upstairs it's CFOW Caribbean Teakwood Salty Sea Air....think these need to cure a bit. Was too excited to try. Lol.

No melting at the moment, but I wanted to thank you for the anniversary wishes. ???? My mom has warmers, but she's not a die hard and she doesn't have any of them on today. ????

Michele, thinking of you and your family as you navigate the difficult days ahead. ????

Honeybear, thinking of you on this difficult day. ????

Happy Anniversary mpfand!

Honeybear-I know today was difficult. Hope you are doing ok.

Thanks again for all the kind words. Mom’s last day of dialysis is tomorrow. So far my dad is doing ok. He seems to be accepting the situation. It was so sad tonight. I think she suspects something is up because all her children were there. I had my priest friend visit her yesterday.

I know the next few days will be difficult but we will get through it.

Honeybear, I hope this time is not too difficult, sending you a big hug.

Maggie, the trouble seems to be the DVD, everything else is playing.

Michele, I am hoping for the best for you and Mom. You have a lot of support here.

I see CBV, and Zeep have things going this weekend. I tried using the hot summer weather ban for a couple years, but when an order got here and nothing was melty during the heat, I had to let go of that one! [smilie=th_pardon] I just make sure they don't sit in the sun for hours. I helps to have a nice postman/woman that tucks packages in the shady areas of the porch.

Tonight it is Creative Enchantment - Lemongrass Sage.

Good evening, ladies! th_76d65c2f.gif I have missed you all and this board sooooo much. I finally feel somewhat settled in my new house near Nashville, TN and finally unpacked my wax! cloud_9.gif

Today I melted Sweet Lemon Zucchini Bread by CFTKR. th_slider_flirt.gif

Hope you all are doing well!