The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

April's Amazing Aromas

Michele...Cute Title! ;)

⛪️Happy Easter Everyone! ⛪

Finally decided on a scent for Easter morning...it's Bellissimo's Lemon Curd/Satsuma/Strawberries because they're shaped like peeps! Cute! They are from last year and they are doing great!

Honeybear...I'm glad everything is moving along for you in your new home and I'm so glad you'll be seeing your girls. I can only imagine how difficult that is for you. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Mpfand...that getaway sounds lovely...I really enjoy visiting the wineries! Glad you had a nice time for your birthday!

Debra...sale? Oh dear..... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

Have a wonderful day!!

Good one, Michele!

I hope you all had a wonderful day!

I am melting YC - Peeps. I buy this every year because I love the label. It is one of those vanilla-ish scents that I can not smell so well, but every Easter I have to have it! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Good morning ladies! :hello:

Michele - great title!!

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter with your families. It was such a pretty day here and we took the Pyrennees for a long walk for his 12th birthday. He is doing well and I'm grateful.

Today we have SNOW on the ground, which I normally love, but [smilie=th_cha40] enough already!

Thanks to everyone for the help with the emoticons. [smilie=th_bomb] As you can see I have finally sorted it out, thanks to all of your good advice! It was a question of hitting the "Show All" and then using the little slider to actually see the faces and not just their text versions to their left. On the phone, there is the mobile version but there is the option to see the full version - so it all works. Thank you all because this was making me batty(er). [smilie=th_teks0311]

Mpfand - your trip to the wineries sounds excellent. I love to do that.

Honeybear - spa, grill, and fire pit - This sounds amazing. I hope you will enjoy for many years to come!

Well I have been melting up a storm -

Vintage Road Candles - Queen of Hearts - strawberry and vanilla, very lush, from a sweet CF friend

Wonderberry - London Calling - a beautiful Earl Grey tea and lemon - elegant, fresh - also from a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

And finally - I took a deep breath and at last took my knife and cut into the beautiful Zeep Party Doll pie wedge (fondant icing and flowers, so gorgeous) and this is a winner. Berries and champagne and it's fabulous. It was worth it to cut into it.

Zeep Library - a big favorite of DH's, also from a sweet CF friend. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

So it's been smelling awfully good around here and I feel like a lady of luxury.

Enjoy your Monday all - I'm taking a vacation day because I am just a little bit tired of traveling up and down Ohio - need a break.

AmyJo

Happy Monday

Melting grand old opry from vcs... a very light strawberry watermelon slightly bakery scent. I have decided not to order from vcs in the future. Most of her scents are very light and the ones that are somewhat stronger just fizzle out way too soon. I will quickly melt through what I have just to use it up. As soon as I can't smell it, out it goes!!

Rant over... back to your regularly scheduled scent of the day...

Good Morning! I hope everyone enjoyed their day yesterday. I ate too many sweets and I'm feeling a little yucky today. [smilie=th_puke]

I hear ya AmyJo!! It's snowing here again...ugh. I have so many things to do today...I wish it would stop! [smilie=th_anyminute] I think it's supposed to within an hour.

Happy Birthday to your Pup!! 12 Years is great!! [smilie=th_806e4b7f] Enjoy your day off!

Aria...I have so much VCS and I keep buying more but I've noticed the same thing. I thought it was because I was melting too soon but even when they are cured and strong"er" they don't last. I love her blends which it why I keep going back...hmmmm. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

It's Asphault Jungle by VCS...a sample...will have to see what this is....

Iced Lemon Biscotti by Wilma's... [smilie=th_cc15]

Have a good one. :)

I can't believe some of you are still getting snow. :o It's going to be in the 80's here today.

Melting Amazon Rain from Scentsy.

[smilie=th_hello]

Maggie ~ Sorry you're not feeling great today. I would have helped you eat some of those sweets! lol I didn't have any to eat. [smilie=th_sad-1] DH and I spent the day doing little projects and he jumped in the pool for the first time. It was too cold for me, but I did splash myself a bit and stick my feet in. Soon it will be warm enough!

VCS Rosemary's Baby/Moonstone ~ A gift from a sweet friend [smilie=thank_you]

Melting yummy Gold Canyon Banana Nut Bread. Love this one!

Have a great day!

Good evening! I hope it is the end of your snow! We didn't have snow but it was 36 degrees this am...I was horribly underdressed for that type of "spring" weather! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Honeybear, I am excited for your pool! Just think of all the pool toys you can shop for! I love the floating lounge chairs that have the beverage holders!

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Tonight is one of my favorites - Woodland Orange Spice - CFTKR. [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Good morning all,

Well, after snow yesterday morning, we had thunderstorms all night, which upsets Himself - the Pyrenees, Montgomery - so I curled up with him for awhile until he stopped shaking. It is supposed to continue today and go up to 72 F so we're getting a variety of seasons in a couple of days. We're not exactly bright-eyed this morning but [smilie=th_316785e4] should help.

Last night I had trouble getting on this board - was it my issue? There was an error message about it having reached its allowable resource limit. [smilie=th_idontknow] Anyway I had a brief moment of withdrawal symptoms and decided it would sort itself out.

Maggie, I hope your stomach is on the mend this morning. And I'm very happy that the VCS melt turned out to be good....I've only melted one disc of hers and it smelled fabulous - but regardless, it was so beautifully molded...this is one of those where it's so pretty that I would probably order a few anyway just to have them to look at. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Well all day yesterday I melted the Zeep Party Doll until the scent finally grew faint after about 24 hours...fabulous. Berries and champagne...perfect for my day off.

This morning I'm still debating what to melt...perhaps something with a coffee scent to get me rolling... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Updated to add today's melt - I have gone with Boulangerie from Zeep. I adore this scent - bakery, almond - but it has a gentler throw than some of their other varieties. I have moved the melter closer to my desk so I can enjoy it in all of its almondy goodness. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Have a fine day all,

AmyJo

Good Morning!

A busy weekend with lots of late nights....my eldest DD turns 27 today! Wow! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Between Easter and birthday celebrating (while my twins and DS were home)...I am pooped. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Mpfand...I am so jealous of your 80 degrees!! And I love winter....

Susan...wow...Apple blossom cotton candy sounds interesting!

Honeybear... [smilie=th_yay] Yay for the pool...up and running!! [smilie=th_sign0162]

AmyJo...Poor Montgomery!! [smilie=th_huganimal] When I was younger and lived at home our dog was terrified of thunder...it is soooooo upsetting to see them so frightened. We'd have to give her meds so she'd relax...otherwise she'd dig at anything and hurt her paws and nails. I was afraid that most dogs did that but thankfully, my Daisy was pretty good with thunder....fireworks not so much. I hope that's the last of your thunder for a while and you get a few winks today.

It's Pumpkin Apple Strudel w/Vanilla Ice Cream by She Loves Cake

And Jelly Beans by Chloe & Me

And from a sweet CF pal...Oktoberfest by Zeep.... [smilie=th_00000020] ...thank you!!

Have a great one. :)

Maggie, you've had a lot going on! [smilie=party] Happy birthday to your DD! [smilie=th_blij40]

AmyJo, your poor pup. [smilie=th_sad-1] He's lucky to have you to cuddle and comfort him. [smilie=th_huganimal]

Melting White Peach Mango from BH&G. Gotta say, I'm continually impressed with the melts from Wal-Mart. [smilie=th_pardon]

Good evening all, [smilie=The_Hi]

Maggie, [smilie=th_1084] to your eldest DD!!

I'm going to see the vet to ask about meds for thunder like you did... When he was younger, nothing phased him, but with his advancing years, this is just getting worse and worse.

mpfand - you are so right - I love supporting the small vendors but the Walmart scents are strong, consistent, interesing, affordable... I'm grateful for them and certainly have many many clammies from there. :toppoints:

Well the Boulangerie melt finally faded away into the sunset :sFun_crazypilot: so tonight it's Zeep's Slice of Paradise. This was another huge melt and I had to bite the bullet and cut into it. Lovely tropical scent and great throw. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Back on the road tomorrow. Sleep tight everybody.

AmyJo

Maggie, did you ever read "The Berenstain Bears, Too Much Birthday"? I think of that often, even now that the young 'uns have grown up. Birthdays wear you out! ;)

Susan - I have noticed you still have a lot of Time & Again left!

I love the VCS "coins" - they are so decorative! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] And so, they are hard to melt.

Tonight it is Spectral Spirits, Sticky Bombe.

Hi All!

Thanks regarding the thread title.

I have just been really busy here. My mom is doing ok. She’s perking up a little. They are now feeding her intravenously 3 times a week at dialysis. It has helped a little. Easter was here because she can’t travel far. My sister’s live in NJ. it was fine but she didn’t speak at all. Very sad. She is very weak.

Maggie-Happy Birthday to your DD.

AmyJo-Glad you were there to comfort your pup. The BH&G Scent I melted from Walmart the other day smelled great. The only issue I had was that it was almost impossible to remove from the warmer even though the dish was In the freezer for awhile. I had to remelt it to remove it.

Honeybear- Enjoy your pool and spa!

The weather here has been horrible. Where’s Spring?

Melting this morninG SGA Pink Chiffon in the Kitchen. Smells wonderful.

Morn everyone. Melting today: Chocolate Layered Cake by YC

Evil Marshmallow Peeps by OPT

Coriander Lime by Time & Again.

Debra, I did have a lot of time & again, finished up the last one.

Hi there!

Susan ~ I've heard good things about that YC Chocolate Cake candle. One of these days I need to get one.

Michele ~ Sorry things are difficult with your mom. Hopefully she'll be back to herself quickly.

Maggie ~ [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DD! Wow! Time sure does fly!

AmyJo ~ Hope the vet gives you something to soothe your doggie during the spring storms. I remember living in Indiana when the girls were babies and the thunder was wicked! [smilie=th_fear8]

VCS The Spirit of Bob Hope ~ a gift from a CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311] This one has been throwing like a champ all day! [smilie=yes]

Homemade Green Tea

Melting that GC Banana Nut Bread again and an old homemade Diane's Carnation.

I can't believe it's Wednesday already! I've had stuff going on here every day this week and that's the opposite of what I need for Zoe. She's doing better, but not done with her antibiotics yet and still hides under the bed when someone is here. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Good evening ladies, :sSig_sup:

In a hotel once again. As I say, it's a good thing I like my job because I get so homesick. This level of travel is unusual and I see no end in sight.... [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

I just typed this reply up on my phone and then deleted it [smilie=th_shout] so this time it's on the computer where I am less likely to mess it up (time shall tell). [smilie=th_foolish1]

Michele - I am so, so sorry that your mom is going through such a tough time. It's terribly hard to see our parents suffer. I am sending you a big hug. [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Debra, I love the Berenstain Bears reference. It's so true - sometimes these holidays just wipe us out, even if we are doing things out of love for our families! [smilie=th_scratch]

Honeybear, oh I'm so happy Zoe is doing better!! [smilie=th_catkiss] And you know it - this Midwestern thunder stuff is for the birds!

Well I forgot my little silicone melter cups so I am improvising with a hotel paper cup on a candle warner. I do hope I don't set the place on fire. I'm keeping an eye on it. :sFun_eye:

Tonight it's Front Porch Blueberry Marshmallow Ice Cream and I have to say, this is heavenly. So strong and yet soft and comforting...just divine. :hearts_tr:

OK off to bed. Sleep tight all! [smilie=thzzz003]

Amy Jo

Michele, it's so painful to see a loved one aging and struggling. [smilie=th_sad-1] My mom told me that my grandma (almost 90) had a bad day Easter Sunday. She wasn't her usual happy, smiling self and was falling asleep during dinner. At one point fell asleep with her hands in her plate. :( You and your mom are in my thoughts.

Melting a gift from a generous candy buddy, Coconut Macaroon from Nene's. :wub:

Susan, I still have a few more Time & Again left. I also melted a Lime blend - I wonder if it was the Corriander one - this week! Not sure where the wrapper went. [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Honeybear - poor Zoe! I have a couple fraidy cats - the doorbell rings and off under the bed they go! :blush:

AmyJo - it is good you like travel for your job! Do you go to the same place frequently?

Tonight - TCC - Pumpkin Gingerbread Ice Cream Sandwiches.