The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

Mighty Melts of March

Good Morning!

Off from work again... [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon We really should have gone in yesterday...the storm came in later than expected and we could have gotten in a full day before it hit...oh well.

AmyJo...so happy to hear your little Clementine is on the mend and eating. It's scary when they stop eating. Glad you made your trip safely....with your warmer...lol. (Of course!!) ;)

Debra...I hope everything goes well with your little kitty today! We ended up with about 10 inches maybe more. We just keep getting pummeled by nor'easters! They are talking about more snow on Sunday but I'm hoping that one blows out to sea! I hope this summer is hot, hot, hot! Over the past few years, the summers aren't hot enough to use the pool as much as we used to but after this winter.... [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

It's VCS Cookie Monsters Haze and upstairs it's

Swanky's Bombshell

Switched upstairs scent to Library by Zeep....omg....I love this scent!

Have a good one. :)

AmyJo, so glad your sweet kitty is doing better. :wub:

Maggie, that's a lot of snow. :o I hope warmer temperatures are on their way soon!

Debra, I hope your kitty gets a good report from the vet today! ;)

Melting a gift from a sweet CF buddy, Queen of Hearts from Vintage Road. [smilie=thank_you]

AmyJo - you were up and about very early! [smilie=th_autumboy] Was it icy with your snow that time of day? We hesitate to drive here until we have a little daylight/sunshine on the roads when it snows!

Thanks, all, for the kitty wishes. It was pretty amazing - she is a kitty that gets bad tartar on her toofies - and I went in to start the process of getting her dental procedure set up - the lab, the check up... The vet looked at the (TMI?) chunk of tartar, flicked it a bit and the chunk popped off! Same on the other side! She said that does not happen very often but we have bought ourselves some time and don't need to hurry to get a teeth cleaning done now! [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Wow, Maggie, that is serious snow! I hope you do have a hot summer and lots of pool time!

Tonight it is TBG - Bergamot and Tarragon Leaf Tea. Amazing and strong! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

So...I also had some snow on my way to work today. Sheesh! Wrong side of the country Mr. Weatherman! [smilie=th_bb24] It didn't stick long and it was very pretty!

Anything exciting happening this weekend? I am hoping for peace and quiet!

Tonight YC - Island Waterfall.

Good morning all!

I am HOME [smilie=th_smilies-2] and it's fabulous to be back. One more travel week [smilie=th_shout] and hopefully I can stay put for awhile.

I was lucky driving this week, clear roads. It snowed more in the southern part of Ohio than in the middle, go figure, but I was lucky. Today the news is screaming about the White Death coming but we shall see. It's just starting a bit now. I have to drive to the hospital today so will take it slow.

Debra, so happy that your kitty is doing well and that she so easily offered up some tooth tartar! [smilie=th_yahoo] Our vet mentioned also mentioned the need for that...it made me nervous to think about it...glad your kitty saw that just volunteering some up front was the best way to delay that procedure!! [smilie=party]

Maggie and Susuan, that's just an avalanche of snow and I imagine you are a bit tired of it. And Maggie, you had the Zeep Library scent to comfort you! I don't have that one, and the website description is a little hard to figure...how would you describe it?

Thanks to all you dear hearts for your good wishes for Clementine. She continues to eat - the new kinds I had bought, and not her usual type (which I have 5 boxes of from Amazon Prime). I guess I will put that aside for awhile and stick to her new favorites. Are cats normally picky about their food?? The beagles would eat ground-up old shoes, anything, just so it shows up in their bowls.

Today is supposed to be a Zeep Restock. [smilie=th_aa17] I believe she is in either the Central or Pacific time zone now, right? All she said on Twitter is that it would be "early." *tapping foot impatiently* [smilie=th_BringItOn]

In the hotel, yesterday morning I melted Zeep's Christmas Tree in honor of the coming snow and it was glorious. Upon arriving home, I tried BH&G Orange Buttercream Cupcake and ohhhhh this is heavenly, very strong, and almost - almost - as good as Zeep's Push Pop. Which as you know is my all-time favorite.

OK folks, yes it is snowing harder and sticking, even since I started typing this, so perhaps we will get a decent amount. Have a safe and wintry weekend! March did come in like a lamb, after all....

AmyJo

Good Morning Folks!

AmyJo...so funny you mention March and the lion/lamb....that's a craft we make in Preschool and this year it makes no sense to the children at all. March has been a lion here all month and it doesn't look like it's changing before April! Thank goodness the sun is strong so the snow is melting like crazy...lots of grass peeking through. Zeeps Library scent is very earthy...(which is a fav of mine but not for everyone, I know) I don't smell the coconut but there is a slight sweetness in there. You can smell the musk and the wood...it's very strong without hurting my nose or head but I must admit I probably have "Candle nose" after all these years. I ❤️ It and it's still going strong in my bedroom since Thursday Morning! I would be happy to send you some if you are interested. Btw, safe travels today! :sHa_okay:

Mpfand and Debra...thanks for your sunny wishes! I hope you are right. [smilie=th_aa17]

Debra..glad you got to enjoy a little bit of snow yourself. It is so beautiful when it falls. No big plans for the weekend...trying my hand at wreath making so I think I'll spend some time on that. Hope you get your peace and quiet. [smilie=th_sml29]

Susan...12 inches! I hope your roads were cleared quickly...that's the only way I can handle that much. We ended up with 12 as well...but it's melting super fast! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Michele and Honeybear...hope you are well....haven't seen you guys posting in a bit. ;)

Well, yesterday it was Fruity Pebbles/Strawberry Coconut Cream Shortcake by Pour Girls Wax

And Haunted Trails by Vintage Road Candles

This morning it's Headless Horseman/Pumpkin Cupcake by VCS

Have a great day. :)

Hello girls [smilie=The_Hi] I've been missing my candlebuddies. [smilie=th_aa18]

AmyJo and Debra ~ Glad to hear your kitties are doing better! Our little fur babies are temperamental, aren't they? They just love us so much. :wub:

Maggie and Susan ~ I don't envy the snow you're getting one bit. It's pretty, but too scary on the roads for me. [smilie=th_baaaaa]

It's been one busy week here. The landscaping is finally all done and we should have water in the pool and spa by mid week. [smilie=th_c2e41937] Also, had a couple of SolaTubes put in the kitchen this week, so lots of activity. Love the additional light they bring in!

Unfortunately, our oldest kitty, Zoe, is exhibiting signs of stress from the move and all of the noise in the backyard. I caught her peeing a little bit on a new rug and she has never done that before. So...we were at the vet with her this week, too. Looks like this was a week for kitty visits! [smilie=th_sad2hz1] The vet is suspecting something called Sterile Cystitis, a stress-related condition that causes inflammation and would cause her to go outside the litter box. We're giving her a pain medication, and I heard about a product called Feliway for kitty stress. Trying that and keeping fingers crossed as things quiet down now, she will be more at peace.

ST Six Flags ~ Sugar dusted funnel cakes and sweet fluffy cotton candy

CCCC Honey Baked Zucchini Bread ~ A gift from a sweet CF friend ~ [smilie=thank_you] This was super strong and yummy! Sad I'll never be able to get any more. :(

Melting a couple of jar candles I made a long time ago, close to 10 years. One is Strudel and Spice, and the other Diane's Carnation. They both smell wonderful and strong. And the other day, an old friend asked me for more tarts since she had been melting one I sent her six years ago. It was throwing for three days straight! Just goes to show, not all candles and tarts lose their scent over time. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Have a great day!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. :)

Honeybear, I hope your kitty improves soon. :(

Melting Sun-Drenched Apricot Rose from YC. This is a lovely scent and completely out of my norm.

Happy Sunday all!

Well, the White Death that was predicted here did not materialize. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr It snowed like crazy all day yesterday but since the temperature was just at the freezing mark, it only dusted the ground and was wet on the roads. We dodged a bullet. I hope the rest of you are also getting more spring than winter.

Honeybear, I hope your kitty Zoe is feeling better. It has been the week for kitty issues, hasn't it? It does seem that cats don't like change, or furniture changed around, or new people...Your new pool and spa sound completely elegant, and I hope that Zoe will relax along with you in your beautiful new home.

Maggie, I can just picture your little schoolchildren scratching their heads and wondering, where is the lamb? In your neck of the woods, March has been all lion. [smilie=th_scratch] And yes, thank you!! - I would love to try the Library scent, but only if you let me send you something in return. Boulangerie? How shall we do that? You are so sweeeeeeet. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Mpfand - isn't that YC Sun-Drenched Apricot Rose wonderful? I also love that one. It's a perfect combination of scents.

Well, I did order a few new clammies from the Zeep restock yesterday - Juicy, Laundry Day in Marseilles, and Twinkie Cake Pops. She had just clammies and B&B this time - We shall have to wait until April for her new molded wax creations. This is just as well because her unique wax pretties are so gorgeous that I have no resistance to them. [smilie=th_allah]

Today I intend to relax just a little. Melting:

Kitchen/office - Zeep Oktoberfest

Back bedroom - YC Sun-Drenched Apricot Rose

Enjoy your Sundays all!

AmyJo

Good Morning!

Honeybear...I'm so sorry to hear your kitty, Zoe, is not feeling well. Poor baby. [smilie=th_catkiss] I hope things settle down for you soon so she can relax and start to adjust.

Susan..dontcha hate when you can't find the vendor on a tart you love?

Mpfand...I love when that happens!! It's so interesting when you end up liking a blend that you would never imagine you would. :)

AmyJo...Yay! I'd love to send you some library! You can contact me through my profile. My public email is listed under "about me".

[smilie=th_aa20] on your Zeep purchase! I checked out the opening too...love her tie dye clammies but thankfully I didn't buy. I did so well whittling down my stash (somewhat) that I'd hate to go back to the way things were. [smilie=th_paper-bag] Enjoy your waxies...that Laundry day is a good one...very strong!

It's Goose Creek Sugared Cinnamon Donut this morning, I believe this is the last of it. [smilie=th_smiley-crying] I do have two candles that I snagged off eBay but no more tarts. I really wish they would bring it back...it's sooooo yummy!

Have a great day.

Hi All!

Enjoyed catching up with everyone.

Sorry about all the sick kitties. Hope they are all feeling better.

I haven’t posted for a few days because it’s beren super busy here. Spent most of Thursday in the ER with my mother. She has been really out of it and not doing too well. She had an infection and is feeling better.

I haven’t melted much this week because I was never home.

Today’s melt was SGA Bunny Hop.

Good Luck with your new home Honeybear. Sounds beautiful.

Just a quick note before bed. Candlelove, I'm sorry you had a scary time with your mom. I'm very glad she's feeling better.

Maggie, I'm sorry that you're down to the last of the Sugared Cinnamon Donut. ???? That sounds fabulous. I hate to run out of a favorite.

I wanted to thank everyone who encouraged me to order from Front Porch. These scents are so yummy and the throw is excellent. Tonight I melted both the Key Lime Jam and Toast, and Marshmallow Peppermint Twist, and OMG. ????

Nite nite all,

AmyJo

AmyJo - Hope the Feliway is helping. I use it to "reduce tension in a multiple cat household"! I hope it is helping your lil' buddy! And, my kitties go threw spells when they quit eating something they have really liked. And, like you - it is usually after I buy a big box! [smilie=th_shout]

Michele, I hope your mom is doing better!

Maggie, you reminded me how much I like Goose Creek scents. [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I have a bunch, and I open and sniff them often! It is hard to melt them in case they don't come back.

Today it is Ripe Banana - Country Lane Keepsakes and Country Breeze - HHS.

Morn everyone. melting today: Garden Tea Party: strawberry flowers and green tea by New Moon, don't like green tea yuck.

Peter Cottontail: Caramel Mallow and Pink Sugar by New Moon

Mystery tart by K's kreations.

Michele, I hope your mom continues to improve.

Melting a gift from a candle buddy, Pretzel Lane from Wonderberry. Delicious! [smilie=thank_you]

Hi there!

Michele ~ Sorry to hear your mom is having problems. [smilie=th_empathy] Hope she feels better soon!

AmyJo ~ All of your talk about Front Porch has me itching to place an order. [smilie=th_aa17] I am completely out of her wax.

Zoe is still acting weird. I'm not sure what to do except wait this out. The Feliway doesn't seem to be doing anything at all. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Don't know why, but I'm melting Christmas scents here...

ST A Christmas Story ~ Hot Orange Danish, Flaky Pie Crust, Sweet Cream, and Spicy Cinnamon Sticks

Polar Express ~ Hot Chocolate, Toasted Marshmallows, Raspberries, and Christmas Tin Butter Cookies

Rudolph ~ Cranberry Cobbler and Cornbread

Hello ladies!

I'm up north again for work, [smilie=th_cha66] hopefully the last stint for awhile.

Debra, isn't it the truth?? - just when you have stocked up on something your cat really likes, then they go on a "Oh, I couldn't possibly eat THAT" campaign. Happily Clementine has deigned to eat the Whiskas wet food that I have so much of. We have both been cuddling her all the time to keep her in good spirits. Basically, she has us right where she wants us. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] The Pyrenees is unimpressed with all of this.

Honeybear, I'm sorry Zoe is still not herself and I hope she will feel better soon. They will just put us over the edge!! And if you do order something from Front Porch, may I recommend anything of theirs with Marshmallow in it - their marshmallow is so creamy/dreamy smelling and very comforting. Your Christmas scents all sound delicious and are actually making me hungry.

Michele, I hope your mother continues to feel better. She's lucky to have you. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I loved the name of that "Blonde Moment" melt you mentioned.

Susan, I'm sorry that green tea scent didn't work out. I have had trouble smelling the tea at all in the couple of tea scents that I have.

Mpfand, that Pretzel Lane sounds really good. All of you have food scents today, no wonder I'm looking for snacks.

Well, tonight it's:

Hotel bedroom - Blue Capri Volcano (Anthropologie) candle, UNLIT, throwing its gorgeous cold self all over the room. Outstanding!

Bathroom - Zeep Wine and Dine. I have brought all my little silicone cups with wax that has previously melted for only an hour or two, in an effort to be disciplined.

Sleep well all,

AmyJo

AmyJo, that sounds like an impressive candle! :)

Funny how we sometimes can't smell certain scents. I have trouble smelling a lot of the vanilla scents. Must be old-person candle nose! :blush:

Wow, honeybear, I read your post quickly and thought you said you were completely out of wax!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I couldn't imagine!

Tonight it is FP here - Blue Patchouli.

Hello All!

A looooong day....I think I need... [smilie=th_51991986] ...but I think I'm too tired. LOL

Michele...I'm so sorry that your Mom was in the ER. Those infections can be wicked...I do hope she is feeling better now!

Honeybear...awww...I wish your little Zoe was feeling better.

Debra...Goose Creek have such complex scents that I either love them or hate them...I don't know why. This one was a keeper but they told me the Vanilla Icing Cinnamon Roll is similar so I ordered a tart to see. Here's hoping.

Susan...Peter Cottontail is an adorable name for a tart. ❤️Does it smell good?

AmyJo...you've been traveling a lot...but at least you've got your waxies!!

Well..upstairs it's CFOW Cheer Bear (Coconut Mango, Rainbow Sherbet, Cotton Candy)

Downstairs it's Swanky Red Banana ZB

Southern Twang Suspicious Minds

Peach Nectar Mallow by a sweet CF pal...yummy! Thanks!

Goodnight, sleep tight. [smilie=th_offtobed]

Good Morning!!

Thanks all about my mom. She’s doing ok.

Honeybear-Hope Zoe is feeling better.

AmyJo-Blonde Moment was good and strong.

All of your talk here of FB, 1803 Candles and GooseCreek make we want to go and look. At the moment I’m drowning in wax. Trying to get it down a bit. I’m going to peek anyway.

Melt of the day is SGA SSA Baja Cactus Shaving Cream. I love the SSA scents.

Morn everyone. Melting today: Easter Dresses: gum ball, cotton candy, pink lemonade by New Moon

White Chocolate Apple by YC. Smell wonderful in here.

Have a great day everyone.