The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

Mighty Melts of March

Maggie, I just got out my "cutting utensils" this afternoon - time for some serious chopping! Sometimes I wish didn't get the big chunks, too much prep to melt! [smilie=th_pardon]

AmyJo - I just recently starting ordering a bunch of blueberries. I am not sure why I have not been melting that scent much since I am finding most of them pretty yummy.

Tonight it is a combo from Cheryl's - VBN/China Rose. A strong one.

Good morning all,

Chilly but a bit of a warmup coming and the birds are in good voice this morning. I am ready for spring. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Well I am thrilled with these FP scents. Last night I switched to Banana Cream Cookies & Cinnamon Graham Cracker and it's scrumptious. If all of her scents are like this, I'm in big trouble because she has a huge list.

Aria - thank you for the FP discount code! I'm going to go through all of the new scents that arrived one by one before I dare to look on her website again. And thanks for the info on the Swan Creek almond variety - almond is one of my most favorite scents/flavors so I will definitely check that one out.

Also very happy with the two Zeep clammie scents I ordered - the Salted Caramel Macchiato took two days to finally dissipate (one cube) and now I've moved on to Lemon Poundcake - completely authentic and drool-worthy. DH is commenting on how hungry all of this is making him. [smilie=th_giggle]

Debra - I've also been on a blueberry campaign. I blame Maggie because she said anything blueberry made her drool. [smilie=th_aa17]

This morning I have a few chores to do and then pack it up to head up north again for the week, ugh. Our little cat isn't eating much and I am a bit worried. Normally she eats like a house afire so this isn't normal. She ate a bit this morning which is an improvement over yesterday. I dreamed about her last night even though she was sleeping in my arms and I woke up all upset. If I didn't think the unfamiliar hotel would upset her more, I would take her with me tonight.

Take care all,

AmyJo

:hello:

Getting caught up on what all of my candle buddies are doing. Good to see you're all doing well. [smilie=group_hug]

Today was the day we put DD#2 on the plane back to Albuquerque. :crysmiley1: We had such a nice week together, between there and here. Wish we didn't have to live in separate states and hoping at some point it gets easier.

AmyJo ~ I hope your kitty is doing better. I know how hard it will be to leave for the week. [smilie=th_empathy]

ST Doctor Who ~ Red rooibos tea, shortbread cookies and creamy custard

ST Katniss ~ Eucalyptus and Lemon Curd ~ Super duper strong and long lasting!

Melting YC Berry Trifle again. Really like this and it is such a pretty red color. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Have a great day all [smilie=yes]

Good morning!

AmyJo, I hope your kitty is back to herself soon. [smilie=th_huganimal]

Honeybear, glad you had a nice week with your DD. [smilie=th_00000020]

Melting a gift from a candle buddy, Terrible Angels from Candy Panda. [smilie=th_teks0311]

Good evening!

AmyJo - I hope kitty gets better soon. My Maine Coon quit eating last month - turned out she did not like the wet food I had bought. Same "type", new label...so they probably changed something inside. I know what you mean about taking them with you - they are such home bodies! One advantage of having a dog, I suppose. They are happy to go with you!

Dabba - that scent sounds interesting. Is it minty at all?

I am melting Jose from ST - went to check the scent, but it says "being reformulated... [smilie=th_confused3]

Hey friends

Winding down the weekend with RG Rainbow Sherbet Cereal Killer... it's pretty good but a wee bit tart.

Hey there Dabba! [smilie=th_wave]

Maggie, the 1803 order was totally brought on by me randomly browsing their site and noticing all of the new scents that were added. Couldn't resist. [smilie=th_create] I also enjoy cutting up wax. [smilie=th_create]

Good morning all,

Happy Monday! I'm set up at the hotel and ready to leave for work.

Thank you all for your good wishes on our little cat. She is eating a bit according to DH and I saw that she was much more lively yesterday. Before I left, I noticed her nibbling on some houseplants and so I closed off that room. Maybe she ate something not agreeable. Debra, I didn't think about them reformulating the food but maybe that's it. They will just worry us to death.

Honeybear, I'm sorry you had to put DD on the plane and I understand how tough it is. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Brought two melters with me and last night I was melting:

Zeep's Slice of Paradise (I only took a couple of the curlicues off the gorgeous huge pie she sent!)- pineapple and other fruity scents

BBW Pineapple Mango

So it was very tropical in here!

Have a good Monday,

AmyJo

AmyJo, glad your kitty is doing better. :)

Melting Honeysuckle Pineapple from BH&G. Love this one! The honeysuckle is not overpowering and compliments the pineapple beautifully.

AmyJo - I have a plant eater too. So much that I started growing my own kitty grass. They go crazzzzy when I set it down for them. One swats the rest until she is done. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Tonight it is a green sample from ST - super good, no idea what it is. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Good morning all,

Our little cat is still eating only a bit, but at least she is eating something. My DH is taking pictures of the food morning and evening so he can see how much is gone. He is a very good man.

Debra, your Maine Coon must be a beauty. I love that you are growing special grass for your kitties. I will get some - I've seen that in the store. Maybe it will perk her up a bit.

I've been melting:

FP Marshmallow Peppermint Twist - adore, adore. I had this on last night and it was too strong for the hotel room but gorgeous.

Scentsationals Morning Bliss - like a huge grapefruit has moved into the hotel room with me. Wonderful but VERY strong.

Have a good day all,

AmyJo

Melted earlier today

Fairy Bread - Wonder Wax... Finally getting some scent out of these from July 2017

Fantasy Land - SGA... a nice fruity blend but fizzles out quickly

Pistachio Sugar Cookie - SGA... I think this has coconut in it too. Also fizzled out pretty fast.

Old Fashioned Vanilla - Scentsationals... Really like it, wish it was stronger.

Koopa Troopa Assault - RG... Smells like bubblegum

Melting right now

I Believe in Pink/Hello Gorgeous - VCS... pink sugar and peppermint to my nose, not sure of the exact scent description.

[smilie=th_Hello_] All!

AmyJo...I'm sorry to hear your kitty is not herself....it's so scary when our fur babies aren't feeling good. I'm glad she's a bit more lively but I hope she's back to normal soon!

And you are right....I am a blueberry junkie....you can put the blame on me!! LOL

Honeybear...awww...goodbyes are tooooo hard. [smilie=th_bighug-1] Hope time goes quick before you get to see her again!

Aria...I hear ya....that 1803 list has so many great sounding scents that I'm itching for!

It's been Buttery Toast and Jam by Swanky

And Pomegranate Lemonade from a sweet Pal...thank you! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Goodnight all... [smilie=th_offtobed] Should wake up to a lot of snow...school has already been closed.

Good morning all,

I am back home for a day and to take our kitty to the vet. Yesterday DH told me she still wasn't eating well and I couldn't take it any more, just packed up and left. I will go back tonight.

So I haven't melted anything, but I did buy some soft pate kind of food and this she has eaten. She is just licking anything with meat in it. I'm wondering if she has a sore tooth.

Maggie, good to see you, thank you for the warm kitty wishes. [smilie=th_sml29]

Take care all,

AmyJo

Hey there, is it really spring? [smilie=th_hema1]

Amyjo, Well wishes for your kitty. Hope you get some answers today and it's nothing serious. [smilie=th_catkiss] Hugs for you [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Maggie, so how much snow did you get? I really enjoyed the Lemon Drop Cookie melt from 1803 ...yum. I'm going to try Sugarcane Shore later today. I have a couple of other candles I want to finish before I start the ones I got in my order. It's hard, because both of them smell incredible and I want to burn them NOW. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Starting out the day with FP Cotton Candy Fanatic which is a blend of cotton candy, strawberry glaze, mac apple, pink sugar and vbn. This is a really nice combination of scents. [smilie=th_snoopy]

debra, I'm intrigued... do your kitties eat the cat grass? I wonder if my Tiger would like it. [smilie=th_idontknow] He loves catnip!

Expecting a FP order today [smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

Good morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Sitting with my cuppa while waiting for the snow....it just started coming down hard. I'm thinking we might have lots of folks with power loss again. :(

AmyJo...I hope your trip to the vet can ease your mind and give you some answers. I'm glad she's eating for you...that's great news! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Aria...we got sleet and hail for most of the evening yesterday and nothing all night but it just started snowing hard mixed with sleet...not a good combo...so heavy. Expecting a foot but we will see. Your Cotton Candy Fanatic sounds like a nice mix.

It's a pull from my Christmas basket on this snowy day...still have about ten clams/bags/tarts left in there....not expecting to use it all up like I had hoped but "maybe" since Mother Nature doesn't seem to know it's Spring!

Blue Spruce by Country Lane Keepsakes

Berries & Pine by World Of Wax

Have a good one. :)

Hello dear everyone,

Aria and Maggie, thank you so much for your kitty well-wishes, and you guys really helped me this morning. [smilie=th_cuddle-1] The vet gave our kitty a clean bill of health [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr so I am ecstatic. She said she thought it was just stress from my being gone on business. Gee whiz the guilt. [smilie=bagover] Anyway I'm glad I drove the three hours home like a madwoman last night when DH said she still wasn't eating much. [smilie=superman] This morning she ate two small cans of pate-type food so I hoped we were on the upswing.

Clementine (the cat) was unimpressed with the cat carrier, the drive, and the vet tech, but she thought the vet was ok. Once we returned home, she ate some more food [smilie=th_c2e41937] and just wanted to cuddle. So life is essentially good. I've had dogs all my life but this is the first cat who has wound me completely around her little paw. [smilie=th_LOVE]

I plan to stay home tonight and then leave early as in 4 AM tomorrow to go back up north. We did get a couple of inches of snow and the roads are melting some now.

So, in honor of Her Furry Highness, I am melting FP Marshmallow Peppermint twist, which is exquisite. I am feeling playful again. [smilie=th_ahaaha]

OK all. There is no love without worry and pain but it is always worth it. Love to all of you! [smilie=thank_you]

AmyJo

That is really good news, AmyJo! What a relief! I have one going to the vet tomorrow - and I agree the whole trip is a big pain. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Maggie, how is the snow? There has been so much stormy weather for you - I am thinking of a sunny spring now for you! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Aria, we get the grass at the pet store. It doesn't last long, it gets brown in a hurry! They seem to either really like it or they ignore it.

Tonight it is Nene - Blackberry Limeade.

Debra, I hope your kitty's visit to the vet today will also go well. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] . Our little cat continues to do well. She is eating - not wolfing as she did previously, but eating. That will do. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I got up at 3 today, in the car by 4, drove up north, went to my hotel and took a quick shower, nap, and breakfast, and back at work.

Since we had about 2 inches of snow at home in Bethel OH, this morning I melted Zeep's gorgeous Christmas Tree at the hotel.

Have a good day all,

AmyJo