The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

Mighty Melts of March

Happy Sunday everyone. Melted yesterday: Santa's Cookies by Hayden Rowe

Today: Southern Sunshine by Timber Ridge Gifts

Alice in Wonderland by RG

Hayden Rowe next restock in March 9, fizzy scents with some candy and a few other things. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Susan!! You temptress! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

AmyJo - The Fabuloso was pretty accurate!

Michele - aren't back stage tours fun and interesting? We got to go back stage for Beauty and the Beast several years ago. It was a little intimidating looking out at the audience from the stage [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon - and all the seats were empty!

Tonight - CYS - Sea Island Sunrises.

Good morning all!

Well, a stiff cold breeze blowing this morning, and the Pyr loves to stand and stare into the night...I encouraged him to wrap up his business and bring me back inside.

Michele - your evening with Lion King sounds phenomenal. I envy your backstage pass and yes, that was an excellent, thoughtful Christmas present from your DD!!

Debra - ok, with all this Fabuloso talk, I decided to give the dupe another try (ScSa Lavender and Rosemary). I asked myself, why did you like Fabuloso for cleaning in the first place - because of the lovely lavender scent - now get your head out of the bucket and just consider the lovely notes for themselves. And it worked! [smilie=thank_you]

Aria, Maggie, Michele - all right, tell me, who makes IHOP and where can I find this?? *inquiring minds want to know*

Well yesterday I was craving some whipped soap and so I hit B&BW and the damage was manageable. They have a new coffee-scented exfoliant scrub which smells so divine I have no words. And of course they are right next to YC and my sister wanted some votives and vent clips, but I got out of there for only $10. I got the vent clip of Flowers in the Sunshine and it's lovely. I'm focusing on their good points...

So this morning it's:

Kitchen/Office: B&BW Vanilla Marshmallow (heavenly)

Bathroom: Zeep Slice of Paradise (pineapple and coconut...drooling.) [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Have a good start to the week!

AmyJo

Good Morning!

AmyJo and Debra-The backstage tour was wonderful and it was strange looking at all the empty seats fom the stage. Think I would have some stage fright if the seats were full.

AmyJo- IHOP is by SGA (Sassy Girl Aroma). I love so many things from this vendor.

Melting this morning some really old melts-

Nene’s Cafe Au Lait and FP Orange Danish & Coffee

Michele, thank you for the SGA info on IHOP! [smilie=thank_you] - I looked on her website (which is probably not a good place for me to be - wow, so many interesting scent combinations) and I don't see IHOP right now [smilie=th_cray] so I sent her an email.

AmyJo

Good morning, girls.

AmyJo ~ I got my Zeep restock order in, the one with the pineapple scent you're melting. That pie slice is huge! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I told DH I was going to find a pretty plate to put it on display. [smilie=th_giggle] I'm so grateful my DH is supportive of my "habit". He doesn't get nearly excited as I do when I have wax mail, but he does enjoy it. [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

Lonegirl ~ Nope, you're definitely not alone in the wax love department. Whatever works, right?!

Michele ~ DH and I did what you and your DH are doing for four long years. And yes, you do get used to it, but it is definitely not the norm, and over time, it began to really wear on us both. Hope your situation is much shorter lived.

I, too, feel guilty when I see the amount of wax I have collected. I'll just say this, the girls won't have to buy wax for years. [smilie=bagover]

ST Rosalie ~ Coconut Cream and Peppermint

RG Booberry Marshmallow Smoothie

Dessa's Apple Toffee Shortbread

SB Lavender Marshmallow Cream

Burning Yankee Berry Trifle and it smells delicious!

Have a good day everyone!

Hi everyone. Melting today: Fuji Apple by Satin Suzie

Fall Fantasy by K's Kreation

Autumn Berries by Aromance

Violet Sugar by Scentsationals

Debra lol

Happy Monday

Earlier I had FP Lemon Poppyseed melting... So yummy. Right now I have a Pug Bakery tart from Sweet Sage melting ...can't say what the scent notes are but it's a nice bakery scent leaning more toward the caramel side.

Amyjo, glad you are trying Front Porch. Just a heads up, Angie's TAT is 7-10 business days. Your order will probably ship around day 10.

Honeybear - oh, you got that huge Paradise slice from Zeep!! I just got a small sample (one of the little curlicues on top of the pie you got) and it already has me wanting more!

Michele - I got an email back from Julie at SGA and she said that IHOP sold out quickly at her last restock - but she will have it again on her restock on March 17. I put an alert on my phone. Thank you (and Maggie and Aria)for being such good enablers! [smilie=th_allah]

Susan - I love that Violet Sugar, don't you?

Aria - thanks a lot for the info on FP's TAT. I will stop tapping my foot waiting for it to get here!

I must say that this is the most enjoyable forum going - life can be stressful and this hobby of ours is even better when shared. [smilie=th_aa18]

AmyJo

Curious how you are storing your wax? I know it helps to keep the sweet with the sweet, mint with mint, etc, but about the only ones I separate out are the ones with a smokey scent. I did not do that once and ended up with a whole bag full of smokey tarts :huh: I have been keeping them by vendor lately so I can find what I am looking for easier.

Tonight is it Cheryl's Emerald Sea.

Hello All.

Spent yesterday celebrating the twins birthday. No more teenagers for me...How did my youngest two get so old? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Debra...I separate by vendor for the most part. The only scents I keep in a different place are my coffee blends...and bedroom type scents are upstairs.

Speaking of SGA....it's Raspberry Jam Zucchini Apple Pie In the Kitchen tonight... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Goodnight and sleep tight.

Good morning everyone,

A beautiful morning and a bit warmer, which is lovely because tomorrow we are supposed to get snow. [smilie=th_pardon]

Maggie, a very Happy Birthday to your twins! [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Debra, like Maggie I have started storing my wax mostly by vendor. I'm using an old CD tower with doors that has lots of cubbies in it. Some vendors get more than one cubby. There are a few very strong melts that get their own cubby in an effort not to bleed into the others. I'm not sure how well this is working yet.

This morning I have four melters going, which is a lot in this small house. [smilie=th_giggle]

Kitchen/office - combo of ScSa Sugar Cookies and Zeep's American Mint

Our bedroom - ScSa Cupcake

Bathroom - BBW Limoncello

Back bedroom - YC Apricot Rose (new style melts, very fragrant and I love this scent. Much more throw than the tarts!)

Enjoy your Tuesday,

AmyJo

Good Morning!

Maggie -Happy Birthday to your twins ! Time flies. My oldest DD turned 34 on Friday. Wish we could stop time.

I store my wax mostly by vendor. I gave a plastic storage cabinet I keep in a closet for one vendor and the rest are in decorative boxes and baskets around the family room. It’s out of sight but handy to get to.

Melt of the day is SGA Cider Lane in the Kitchen.

I have 2 warmers going. If I had more warmers on I would go through wax quicker. But I don’t put one in my bedroom because I’m downstairs all day.

Have a great day!!

[smilie=th_1819] to your DDs, Maggie, and to your DD#1, Michele!

Another one for storing wax by vendor. [smilie=th_thumbs20up] I love those Sterilite drawer stacks and other plastic containters, and also like the pretty boxes Marshall's and TJ Maxx sells.

RG Raspberry Coconut Waffle Cone

ST Teddy ~ Brisk evergreens, Cardamom, Sandalwood, and Cedar

1803 Farm Pantry ~ Thanks CF friend! [smilie=th_autumboy]

Hope everyone's having a good day!

It is interesting that we pretty much store by vendor. [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Like Honeybear, I have several of the Sterilite stacks. I remember in the past a lot of buddies stored by scent type.

Maggie, it goes too fast. The sad realization is that as my kids get older - so do I!!

AmyJo - I forgot to mention that I enjoyed hearing about your "Fabuloso Melt" experiment! I am glad it worked out. [smilie=th_c032]

Tonight it is Nene - Amazon Mist.

Thank you for the birthday wishes! [smilie=th_bomb] Debra...so true!! And I'm starting to feel it too! :blink:

[smilie=th_1819] to your DD Michele!

We are expecting snow or rain overnight...ya never know what will show up....we shall see!

In the meantime it's CFOW Toasted Marshmallow Salty Sea Air Graham Crackers... I ordered a few SSA blends which arrived today...you were right Michele...this is awesome. :toppoints:

Good morning all,

Snow, snow, snow!! [smilie=th_autumboy] It's just gorgeous, a complete covering. It's pretty wet so I suspect it will melt...but a lovely way to wake up.

Michele - [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DD and I'm sorry I missed that.

This morning all I'm melting is YC Black Cherry in their new little cube melts that I found at Walmart. I must say I'm impressed - lovely throw.

Our home is small and I've been using too many melters at a time - it's overpowering - so now I'm just going to try using one at a time throughout the day. I usually work from home - so lucky in this regard - so I can set up some kind of rotation.

Have a good day all,

AmyJo

Good Morning!

Thanks for the birthday wishes for my DD.

AmyJo-How far are you from the Columbus area? Your weather seems a bit different from my DH. YC makes cubes now? I might have to check that out. When you use a lot of melters don’t the scents blend into each other? I would love to use more but I’m afraid I won’t smell each individual scent.

Maggie-Those SSA blends are wonderful.

The snow is going to arrive later today. For now it’s just rain. Hope to get my nail appointment in before it all starts.

Melting my favorite coffee scent today -SGA Noel’s Birthday Lattes.

Have a great day!

Michele - we are in Bethel, Ohio which is about 35 miles southeast of Cincinnati, so about 2 hours from Columbus. The weather can be quite different from there to here!

That's a great question about the scents bleeding into one another - this house is not open concept so the scents tend to stay in their own rooms unless they are some of the strongest ones. I try to choose complementary scents that don't fight against each other, LOL. [smilie=th_biqazm1]

AmyJo

Maggie and Michele, I hope your DD's enjoyed their special days! :confettistars:

Melting a new one from BH&G aromatherapy line, Orange & Cedarwood. I love it! I would definitely purchase this scent again and can't wait to try the other aromatherapy scents.

I am jealous of you all that have found goodies at Walmart! Mine was soooo picked over still a couple weeks ago. No restocking at all. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

I hope those of you getting snow stay safe and warm! Good thing you have candles! [smilie=th_ahaaha] We are back to the warmer weather and rain.

Melting some oldies again tonight - Candle Dippers - Aloha.

Good morning all,

So cold and more light snow. I am sitting here with my hot water bottle in my lap. Sometimes the old ways are best. [smilie=th_sml29]

Debra, you will just have to come to Bethel, Ohio because this Walmart has a good selection. Those little YC melt cubes are in oblong six-packs in a brand-new display. I didn't see any of them in the YC store so I wonder if they're trying it out at Walmart first?? Does anybody know?

Mpfand - that Orange and Cedarwood sounds fabulous! I haven't seen that one but will keep an eye out.

Well, I may have mentioned *cough* that I had three Zeep orders and she combined them all and they arrived yesterday. It was like Christmas, melts and B&B. I have been melting the Boulangerie (bakery/almond)and bathing with the Push Pop Whipped Soap and basically drowning in luxury. [smilie=cloud_9]

Still waiting on the Front Porch delivery. I have enough to keep my habit satisfied for quite awhile!

Have a good day all,

AmyJo

Good Morning!

It’s cold and icy here today. We had a Nor’easter again yesterday. Not that much snow accumulation but a lot of ice and downed trees.

Yes AmyJo sometimes the old ways are the best. Stay warm.

I think next time I am near a Walmart I might have to go check the new YC melts. Those sound wonderful.

Melting SGA Banana Moon Pie. So far it smells great.

Have a great day all!