The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

Welcome January. One Scent At A Time...

Good morning!

I'm sniffing my Zeep order [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] to distract myself from being so bugged by the fact that my pendant light is not centered over my sink in my bathroom. It was the ONE thing I was VERY specific about, and we just put our mirrors up last night, so I couldn't really see the problem until the mirror was there. UGH [smilie=angry]

Purple Fox Karma Kills ~ Strawberry & Cream, Tea & Cakes ~ Thanks to a sweet candle friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

Thinking we might go out today to get a bed and some bar stools (remember we sold most of our furniture with the house). DD#1 will be here next Sunday for a few days, then DD#1 comes after that. I can't wait! I miss my girls so much already. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Hi All!

Just read through everything. I’m in Ohio for the weekend. I’m kind of dreading going home. It’s just so normal being here.

Honeybear-Glad you are settling in. There are certain things you don’t notice In house until you are living there. Can you have it fixed? I’m glad you are happy with everything. I know you were worried about your kitchen island.

I’m burning a candle here- Village Candle Vanilla Pear. It smells so good. It’s a small apartment here so the scent throws well here. What a difference from the large open area where I usually burn candles.

Have a great day everyone!

Last change of the evening...

Digging into my Christmas box...

Sugared Spruce by Southbound Soap

Orange Chiffon Cake Bayberry Dried Apple Wreath by SMT

Peppermint Fluff by Vintage Road Candles

Goodnight all.

Good morning everyone,

Trying to digest the fact that it really, truly is Monday and I need to get "work work" done...

Debra, thank you for reminding me about the WalMart end of season melts...must run up there lest I miss anything...

Honeybear, that un-centered pendant light over your bathroom sink would drive me right around the bend. Will the builder fix it? On a happier note, what did you get from Zeep? [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Candlelove, the Vanilla Pear sounds lovely...I like anything with pear...

MaggieMae - I'm raiding the Christmas scents as well because the Zeep Under the Mistletoe is so beautiful.

Cold again here in Ohio but there is snow predicted for today so I am happy. [smilie=th_autumboy]

Have a fine day all,

AmyJo

Good morn everyone. Melting today: Snow Globe Cupcake by Satin Suzie: buttermint candies, buttercream, cake vanilla sugar.

Vanilla Caramel by Time & Again.

Honeybear, that pendant light would drive me nuts, too. :wacko:

Melting Winter Cookies from Ashland.

[smilie=th_hello]

Michele ~ I know the feeling of having to go back and forth. Not pleasant. Do you think you might get a house there in Ohio eventually?

What's frustrating is that the light was supposed to already have been moved, and I thought it had, but because the mirror was not up, it was hard to tell. On January 1st, I noticed that my sink was not centered on the cabinet, so they had to remake the granite for it. The light move was supposed to happen right after. It'll get done. I just have to be patient.

AmyJo ~ I got a sampler, a couple of the waffle shapes in Strawberry Sugar Waffles and Not Your Mama's Waffles, and a few clammies. It all smells really good!

ST Nova Prime ~ Bakery Shop, sweet lemon meringue and blackberry cream

Have a good day! :)

Honeybear - that whole bathroom sounds frustrating - the granite and now the light - I know it will be lovely when it's finished but [smilie=th_scratch]

Your Zeep order sounds amazing. Today is a Zeep day at our house as well - Push Pops in the kitchen and Under the Mistletoe in the back bedroom. What is it about these scents? ***bliss***

Hey all,

Melting Perfect Evening from 1803, burning Cabin on the Hill from 1803. Love this one...a little Christmas-y but still love. Burning cinnamon vanilla from BBW in kitchen.

My zeep order arrived and I've officially put myself on a buy restriction.

Y'all speak of OCD and I have it with these scents. I found a small notebook in our school supply bin and started listing what I've purchased, and then melted. My boys have definite opinions about the melts and let me know when something insults their noses. I loved Frosty from ST but had to move it to my room, because they did not like.

My 8 and 13 year old sons like to unpack the boxes with me and smell everything.

I appreciate all of your input and sharing.

Y'all seem like a tight group and I appreciate your patience with an annoying newbie.

Loengirl - we don't think you are annoying at all! We love to share our addiction and we are really happy to find more like us! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Honeybear - how frustrating! I had a tile issue that had to be redone, and redone...just want to get things wrapped up and back to normal!

Maggie, I just use the inexpensive wall timers - Intermatic is the brand I have currently. You can have different times set for different days.

Tonight it is HHS - Poison Pie.

Good morning all,

Snow on the ground so it's a good Tuesday. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Lonegirl - I agree, it's a delight to share these addictions with each other, so please, carry on!! I always enjoy your posts and am especially glad that you have your two boys to sniff the new packages with. Life is sweet with kids around.

Debra - to think you went through repetitive tile issues - tile is not easy to fix - you have my sympathies!

This morning I'm just sticking with the Zeep melts from yesterday - Push Pop in the office and Mistletoe in the back bedroom. DH came home last evening and said, what smells so good?? [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

Have a good day, all

AmyJo

:hello:

Lonegirl ~ You are not annoying in the slightest. [smilie=th_empathy] And to agree with Debra, it's always nice to have more people to share this crazy addiction with. [smilie=yes]

Michele ~ I realized I hadn't explained the island issue in my post yesterday. I love my kitchen island, but we are having an additional island made with a plant ledge, and THAT is the one I am a little worried about. It will be installed in the next week or so. Keeping my fingers crossed it will look awesome!

Still melting ST Nova Prime from yesterday and added in my HHS Blackberry Cream candle. I need to find more warmers in my packed boxes to get more wax a-melting in this house!

????Hi friends!

It's been a minute since I've posted here lol

I've been really using up my stash and only ordering a few things here and there. After melting for so many years I really know the scents I prefer and only purchase those scents now. I've been disappointed so many times when I try to melt something different and find it's just a waste.

Anyhow, today I'm melting a huge favorite from Front Porch ~ Plum Tart... my last one! Luckily I have some backups on the way! ????

cookielady, Snowman Balls ????????????

Big hi to Maggie, candlelove, mpfand, honeybear, biolaeagles, debra, and I see a few names that are new to me. Welcome lonegirl, arkcandle and Amyjo!

Have a good one!

Nice to see you Aria! [smilie=th_aa17]

Home alone tonight, so melters all up and going! :confettistars:

TCC - Lemon Lime Cake

Nene's - Amazon Mist

The Bathing Garden - Mermaid Tears

Hello Everyone! And hi-ho to you Aria! [smilie=th_autumboy]

Honeybear...hope everything gets fixed just right for you in the end! [smilie=yes]

Susan and AmyJo...I woke up to a blanket of snow too! Didn't expect it. [smilie=th_scratch]

Debra...thank you for the timer info!! I'm gonna order some! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Lonegirl....annoying? No way!! I'm sure you can tell we LOVE talking about anything WAX related! Lol [smilie=th_aa17]

Although I finally caught the cold that's been hanging around our Preschool, I can still smell a little bit so I'm melting!

Fairy Feast by Ramble On Wax

Martha's Memory by Ramble On Wax

Cola Sticky Marshmallow Zucchini by SMT

Goodnight

Hi Aria! [smilie=th_wave] Good to see you!

Lonegirl, we're delighted to have you here and talk all things wax. [smilie=yes]

Maggie, I hope you feel better soon and don't completely lose your sniffer!

Melting Sugar Cookie from Scentsy. Good as always. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good morning all,

Cookielady - I also had a laugh over Snowman Balls...was not aware of their existence... [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

MaggieMae, glad you have some snow. If it's going to be cold, I say let's make it worthwhile. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Hello Aria and I'm glad to meet you! [smilie=th_Hello_]

I have an electrical hobgoblin so am not melting anything at the moment. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Yesterday our friend and electrician came over and replaced a breaker. Then I noticed one of the outlets is hot, so he is coming back this morning. It's always something!

If I WERE melting, it would be Warm Apple Pie from YC - I dug some wax out of a candle - because I had a hankering for that after two days of blissful creamsicle (Zeep's Push Pops).

Have a fine day all,

AmyJo

Hi All!

Just put on some melts after running around all morning.

SGA Strawberry Shortcake in the Kitchen smells wonderful!

Hello Aria!

Feel better Maggie!

Honeybear- your new house must be so nice. Never heard of an island like that but I’m sure it will look wonderful. Sounds really nice!!

So we used to be able to melt at school but can't this year due to kids allergies. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

I find I can't wait to get home and get my smells going. I need the smell at work too so I used room spray. Kids stink after recess!

What arE the companies now that have to wait for a restock? And do y'all usually let each other know in here?

AmyJo, hope you are able to get back to melting tomorrow!

Melting a gift from a sweet candle buddy, Wildberry Zucchini Bread Maple Donuts. Amazing that I can smell all of that in there!

Lonegirl, there are several restock sales (hunger games as some call them due to the chaos!) [smilie=th_FULL_O17] Super Tarts will have stuff on site, but will do a restock day to plump up the inventory. Sassy Girl has a Saturday morning event and so does Candles from the Keeping Room. We sometimes chat here about the sale dates, (enablers...) but I also get some emails. I think a lot of info is on their FB group pages, too.

Amy Jo - good luck with your electrical system - those are the problems that get immediate attention!

Tonight it is CYS - Cremesickle Fizz.