The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

Welcome January. One Scent At A Time...

Hello Everyone!

Melting SGA Pink Sugar Hello Lover Marshmallow.

Mpfand-hope you are better now.

Honeybear-Weather sounds great in Arizona. Big difference from the 4 degree weather I woke up to this morning.

Hello dear everyone, I hope you are not fighting stomach bugs, the flu, or huge snowbanks. Here in Ohio we have icy roads this morning and to combat that, I am melting BH&G Line Dried Linen. It smells great but wow, very strong from such a small little cube. I have it in the back bedroom of our ranch house and it has filled up the whole house. Do you folks think BH&G in general have strong melt scents?

Michele, I am completely well now. Thanks. ???? Hope you are, too. Your scent today sounds yummy!

AmyJo, in my experience BH&G melts are very strong!

Melting Peppermint Marshmallow from Bath & Body Works.

Hope everyone is having a good day. ????

Dear mpfand, thanks for the reply! Also glad you are feeling better.

So it's not just me - wow, strong melt. I had to turn it off - much as I love that scent, it was knocking me out of the house. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Hi All-

Hope everyone is doing well.

Been out all day runnning errands. Relaxing now and melting SGA Rose Jam Cotton Candy Tea and Cakes Marshmallow.

Hello ????

Michele ~ Have you gotten your Super Tarts order yet?

I'm back in New Mexico with my girls for a few days. I have a dental cleaning tomorrow that I've had scheduled for months, and it seemed like a good excuse to come and see my babies. lol

DH has been sick since Thursday, but he says he's much better today. I, on the other hand, have a bit of a sore throat for the past couple of days. Hope it stays right there.

Found one of my homemade Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread tarts here at the girls' place. It's several years old, but smells awesome!

Hello All!

[smilie=th_smilies_welcome] Orange Panda! I haven't burned Oceana Candles so I'm not sure. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Amy Jo...I agree with Mpfand....BHG Melts are usually very strong! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Honeybear...enjoy the time with your girls! [smilie=th_happy096]

Its Groot by ST upstairs

Downstairs it's Santa Arrived by YC

Burning...Celebrate by BBW

Winter Bayberry by GC

Spice Market by 719 Walnut Avenue

Amy Jo - I also think BH&G are strong and they seem to last on the shelf quite awhile without losing their scent!

OrangePanda - have you been able to locate Vegan candles?

Tonight - TCC - VBN.

Happy New Year Everyone,

Melted some clams from Holly's Dazzling Designs and BBW Candles over the last week and weekend...

Campfire Donuts and Marshmallow Fireside is so far my fav from BBW

Holly's:

Lavender Dreams- Oh, Love this one

Sunday Morning Coffee- REALLY GOOD ONE!

Spearmint & Vanilla- Really good too

Can't wait to get my order in for her Sweet Dreams Room Spray...Sweet Dreams is by far one of my favorite scents to melt year round.

Thanks MaggieMae and debra99 for your replies - glad to hear there's agreement on the BH&G - great strong scent and good to hear they last a long time. Our house is small so just a short melting time is enough for the morning. *but I love it*

mpfand - I like the sound of that Peppermint Marshmallow from B&BW, will have to check that out. I love anything mint and the marshmallow addition sounds interesting.

Also, I am laughing about some of the names of these scents. Because I am a newbie I'm amazed that some of the titles are so long. Candlelove, you mentioned Rose Jam Cotton Candy Tea and Cakes Marshmallow. Is that really just one scent?? Their labels must be huge, LOL!

Anyway thanks everybody for the replies, this is a very friendly board and very welcoming to a newcomer. Enjoy your scents!!

Dabbadoey, I'm just checking their website to see the list of scents. *the possibilities are endless*

I forgot to mention what I'm doing today:

Home office - melting a two-wick BH&G Mandarin Orange in a small crockpot

Back bedroom - melting a Mainstays Sweet Apple tiny candle in the wax warmer (I melted the candle in the crockpot and dipped out some of the liquid into the wax warmer).

House is small, trying to avoid soot!

Have fun everyone [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good morning everybody, hope all are well.

Today I am melting a YC tart called Home Sweet Home and I must say, this smells wonderful.

Have a great Wednesday! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_wave]

AmyJo, I love Home Sweet Home from YC!

Melting an oldie from Scentsy, Vanilla Oak.

Hi Everyone!

Honeybear-Hope you are enjoying your visit with your girls. I got my Super Tarts order but haven’t tried them yet.

Mpfand-Love The Vanilla Oak scent.

It’s been busy around here. DH is supposed to come home this weekend. Hope he has no problems because they are expecting snow in OH on Friday.

Melting SGA Pink Chiffon Sugar Cookies.

[smilie=th_blij31-1] Arkcandle! I love B&BW candles!

AmyJo...I agree with Mpfand...Home Sweet Home is a great scent from YC!

Michele...I hope your hubby makes it home safely this weekend.

It's Goose Creek Sugared Cinnamon Donuts... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Have a nice evening.

Arkcandle - I think that Marshmallow Fireside is my most favorite scent from B&BW. I have a serious stockpile. :wub:

I also have an older Scentsy going- a little different that mpfand - but close! It is Vanilla Suede.

Hello there :)

Still with my girls til tomorrow. We're just hanging out and I'm helping them because they're still getting moved into their apartment. I will miss them terribly!

Michele ~ I don't melt my ST right away either. "Cure" is my middle name. lol

I haven't tried many BH%G tarts. Maybe I should take a peek!

TCC Gooey Spicy Pumpkin Sugar Cookie

Burning Yankee Christmas Cookie

Hello all!

mfpand - I melted that tart until I couldn't smell anything anymore. Definitely need to restock! Vanilla Oak sounds lovely.

nmhoneybear - I need to try that pumpkin spice cookie one!

Today I have these going:

Home office - YC Lavender medium candle melting in the Little Dipper Crockpot, smells lovely and fills up the living room as well.

Back bedroom - melting Limoncello cube from B&BW. This one is just divine - crisp and a good strong authentic lemon scent. I feel like I've put my whole head inside a fresh lemon. And this is a good thing.

Bathroom - burning a YC votive, Line Dried Cotton. So far this one seems weak. It's a pretty pink color, but I hope the scent builds soon. Edited - later - that scent never did anything. Maybe it was an old votive, but gee. *tapping foot impatiently*

Have a scentful afternoon,

AmyJo

Hi Everyone!

I hav been running around all day. I have a friend’s birthday dinner tonight. Melting SGA Toasted Marshmallow Pistachio Puddong Cake Graham Cracker Salty Sea Air. I love all SSA blends.

AmyJo-Your house must smell good.

Honeybear-I’m glad you are enjoying the time with your girls.

I love the BBW candles too.

Thanks Maggie. I hope he gets home too. We have a fun weekend planned. We are going into the city for the Villanova game on Saturday. I’m really looking forward to it.

Hello All....

Michele...that scent sounds amazing!! What a combo! Have fun at that game!

Honeybear...glad you are enjoying the time with your girls....I know leaving will be hard....time sure flies when you want it to slow down!

Debra...stockpile? I can't imagine! [smilie=th_giggle]

Melting the same scents as yesterday and no candles today. DH started complaining that my scents were causing him issues....said he was allergic. He's been coughing for weeks...finally went to the doctor...post nasal drip. [smilie=th_cha66]

Goodnight.

Ugh, Maggie - that is my big fear - allergies to scents! Noooooooooo! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I would be in trouble, too much inventory!

Tonight it is Berries & Bubbly - Save Your Scentses.

Honeybear, I'm glad you've had some time with your girls. :wub:

Michele, safe travels for your DH. Sounds like a fun weekend you have planned! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Debra, Vanilla Suede is one of my favorites! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Maggie, what a bummer. [smilie=grrr] Did he get some good meds, at least? [smilie=th_fear8]

A little off season for me tonight-Very Peary Pumpkin and Cider Mill, both from Scentsy.

Hello dear everyone,

A very Happy Friday to you!

MaggieMae, yes I try to keep the house smelling nice. The cat does her best to undo my good intentions but she is sweet, so she may stay. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I also dread sensitizing myself, DH, or the dogs and cat to perfumes, causing us allergies, because I do love smelling all these lovely things. The house is small so I can imagine overdosing all of us. [smilie=th_yellow5] I notice my biggest, dearest dog will position himself far away from the scent, which is why I don't melt or burn in the living room. *moderation is a terrible thing*

Anyway, I have turned off the back bedroom melter because that B&BW Limoncello is so wonderful that I totally overdid it and overwhelmed the whole house with lemon.

Today in the candle warmer in my office (crockpot) is B&BW Bartlett Pear. Very gentle scent. I will give the house a breather today otherwise. We are supposed to have rain/sleet/snow here in Ohio today into tonight and I have to keep the windows buttoned up.

Michele, I hope your DH has safe travels in Ohio with this storm.

Amy