The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

December's Delicious Delights

Taking a break from cleaning to post my scent of the day, Gingersnap from Scentsy.

Have a good day. ????

Honeybear, I also try to burn up one candle before beginning another. Otherwise I end up with shelves of half burned candles.

Maggie - I have never tried Ashland - do you think I should make the trip to Michael's? Favs to look for?

Tonight - FP Coconut Lemongrass Marshmallow.

Honeybear, there are no words that can express my heartache for you and your family. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you, friends. My only solace is in knowing he is no longer suffering. He was such a troubled soul.

He was found in a hotel and it looked like cardiac arrest. The autopsy showed an enlarged heart and he did have high blood pressure, but it will be three months before the toxicology report is in. I'm still not convinced he didn't take his own life.

DH flew home the next day and I'm happy to have his support and help with getting this move done.

ST Mac Apple Iced Tea

Dessa'a Pineapple Blast

Lit a new Yankee today...Holiday Bayberry

Honeybear, I am glad you are getting some answers, hopefully they will bring some peace.

Today was early Christmas as kids are heading out of town. Christmas Splendor from Cheryl's.

Honeybear...you are so right. It is a good thing that he is not suffering. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I'm so sorry friend.

It has been Cinnamon Caramel Swirl and Christmas Cookies by SH from a lovely CF pal. Thanks!!

And today is Explore North by Coyer

Upstairs Wild West by Starry Skies

Finally managing to catch up on some of my things but I'm exhausted. Not enough hours in the day.

Goodnight

Tonight it is Sleigh Ride - Cheryl's. I have several Christmas scents that are shaped like gingerbread boys and they are very cute, hard to melt.

Debra...sorry it took me forever to respond but I haven't been online much lately....so much going on at school and home. I really like the Ashland Christmas scents I purchased last year. They are pretty strong for me...I picked up two of each of the scent trios they had. I've still got a couple here if you'd like me to send some. :)

Michele...what do you think of Ashland? Are you having any luck with them?

I've been burning a lot of candles lately...

Yankee Balsam and Cedar

Goosecreek Winter Bayberry

Melting more of the Coyer Explore North

Goodnight.

Maggie -The Ashland cubes are strong! Loved the throw. I think you sent m this particular one last Christmas. Thank you!

I had purchased a few also. They were great. Would buy again.

Melting SGA Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

Thanks for thinking of me, Mpfand. I'm so busy with inspections and getting ready for packers Friday and Tuesday, then truck loads on Wednesday and we will leave this house once and for all. I have such a gamut of emotions floating through me, yet so much to do it is overwhelming, and as I move through each day, my brother is constantly in my thoughts.

I havent heard of Ashland wax. Might be something to check into one day.

Lilac Scentsations Lemon Cookie ~ from a sweet CF friend ????

I'm too tired to change anything else out. Haha

Good morning

Popped in a couple of homemades from a friend...

Watermelon Ice Cream Scoop Bread and Cactus and Sea Salt

Michele ~ I'm wishing I would have gotten one of those SGA samplers. Have you done a Super Tarts order yet?

Honeybear-I haven’t had minute to make an order. I’m dying to though. I have not been home. Hopefully after all this running around for Christmas I can finally sit down and place my order.

Never had time to enjoy my melt today. Just got home and the scent was all gone.

Going to melt now ST Rosalie from a sweet CF friend. This one smells great on cold sniff.

Honeybear- I placed an order for Super Tarts. I got 7 clamshells but a lot of the scents were sold out. Do they have certain times they replenish the website? There were many scents I want to try.

I am really enjoying Rosalie. With the peppermint it reminds me of a Christmas scent.

First day of winter! It is feeling pretty nippy! [smilie=th_autumboy]

Tonight it is only my Super Tarts Advent calendar. There have been some interesting blends - I hope they are going to be available to buy!

Good Evening All...

I stopped by Michaels again but they only had a few single scent wax melts. Picked up three.

Michele...glad you're having good luck with them too!

Debra...one of these days I'll have to get an advent Sampler! Sounds cute!

Honeybear...I hope all goes well with the move. I'm sure this is all so difficult for you, [smilie=th_bighug-1]

It's Ashland Fruit Garland

SMT Tommy/MAC Apple/Blue Sugar

Goodnight