The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

December's Delicious Delights

I really like the melts from Michael's, Too!

Melting Winter Pine from Scentsy. Won't be melting for awhile. We are leave early tomorrow morning for our cruise. I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. ❤

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone is ready to enjoy the holiday.

Mpfand-Enjoy your cruise.

Honeybear-Good Luck with the move.

Melting today SGA A Christmas Secret.

DH is home until January 2nd. I’m glad he doesn’t have to rush back this time.

I’m just going to stay home and relax today. I have a lot of laundry to catch up on. It’s been a very busy week.

Mpfand - have a relaxing time!

I hope you all have your shopping done! [smilie=th_c032]

Tonight it is one of my usual Christmas scents - Mistletoe by YC.

My posts were just deleted three times....ugh.

Good Morning

Debra...that's one of my favorite Christmas scents!

Woke up with a stiff neck yesterday and it's still here after warming it all night. Ouch. At least it should be an easy day. My shopping is done and all the packages arrived in time. Lasagne tonight...low key evening.

A gift from a sweet friend...

Christmas Morning Latte by BHG

Peppermint Coconut Cream Filled Cake by SMT

Enjoy your Christmas Eve everyone. ????

Merry Christmas! ????

Hope you all have a wonderful time with family and friends. ❤️

Feel better, Maggie.

Michele ~ What did you order from Super Tarts? I never get less tfan 10 in an order because they fit snugly in the padded flat rate. I'm excited you finally did an order! That Rosalie is so nice, isn't it?

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you enjoyed your day!

Thank you Honeybear and Debra. I'm feeling better.

I'm looking forward to the week off. I'm gonna enjoy doing nothing. ;)

This morning it's Goosecreek Moment in Time.

Have a nice one. :)

Good Morning!

Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.

Hope you are feeling better Maggie.

Honeybear-Good Luck with the move. I think you moved yesterday.

Melting today SGA Vanilla Chai Birthday Cake Vanilla Hazelnut Marshmallow Vanilla Pumpkin. Nice change from all the winter and Christmas scents.

Honetbear-This is what I ordered from Super Tarts -

Six Flags

It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane

Wicked

Star fleet

Charlie

Umbridge

Tartis

There were so many I wanted to try but they were all sold out. Next time.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning, girls ????

We made it in at 1:30 this morning, with three scared little kitties. They're all slowly adjusting. DH drove a 10 ft Uhaul with personals, plants, and wax (I did let the movers pack some of the wax after all), and DD#2 and I followed in my Jeep. We are exhausted. What a feat it is to get moved out of a 4000 sq ft home! So grateful for all of the helpers we had along the way. ????

Michele ~ You've got some good ones coming from Super Tarts. I think I have tried most, if not all. I love Wicked and Star Fleet. Sorry she was all sold out for you, but for the life of me now I can't remember why. Lol The last few weeks have been a blur.

ST Teddy ~ Brisk evergreens, cardamom, sandalwood, and cedar

Have to unload the truck today and then off to see the progress on the new house. Unfortunately, having problems with our buyers on the existing home. Evidently, the couple split up over the weekend and she had to get off the paperwork, so the closing is not happening today. Hoping and praying the whole thing doesn't fall through. ????

Goodness, Honeybear, you need that house to close pronto! Fingers crossed for you!

And - the Teddy description sounds wonderful!

Still cleaning out Christmas scents - tonight it is Crosscreek, Rocky Mountain Christmas.

Good Morning!

Honeybear....I sure hope everything goes as planned and there are no more snags in that sale!! I'm glad you made it safely and can begin fresh in this new year. [smilie=th_aa17]

Thanks Michele...it's feeling lots better. I sure hope you enjoy those ST...she does have nice strong tarts and so may scents! :sHa_woot:

Debra....I think I'm gonna try to use up all my Christmas scents this year too. I only have a small box full but I don't change my warmers as much as I used to so they last forever. I'd like to start with nothing next year and maybe try an advent sampler. They sound really cute. :D

It's Dessas Honey Glazed Gingerbread :wub: and Cheryl's Christmas Wish :wub: from a lovely pal....she has the cutest gingerbread mold I've ever seen! Thanks...love them!

And TCC Christmas Donuts and Eggog... :wub:

Love the smell of my house right now... [smilie=cloud_9]

Have a nice day. :)

Maggie, that is my goal, too! I would like to start new next year, I have tarts left over from several years so I am determined...hopefully I am not still melting these in March!

Tonight it is an older YC - Holiday Bayberry.

Good Morning!

Haven’t melted in a few days. I’ve been sick. Didn’t get out of bed yesterday. Maybe later. I’m feeling a bit better today.

I don’t have too many Christmas tarts to melt.

Honeybear-Rosalie was a good one. I can’t wait to melt the ones I ordered. I hope your move is going well. I know this is only step one of the move.

Hope everyone has a great New a Year’s Eve. We aren’t going out. I’m not a big fan. I am having company tomorrow so I hope I’m feeling much better by then.

Good Morning

Michele...sorry to hear you are sick...I hope you are feeling better soon! [smilie=th_balloons] I'm the same way about New Years...never was a fan, even in my younger days.

Debra...I'm hoping I'll be done with my Christmas/winter scents by the end of January! ????????

It's a few leftover clams from Ashland this morning...

Candyland and Winter Cookies.

Have a nice Sunday and Happy New Years!

We got back from our cruise yesterday. Had a wonderful time. I hope you all had a good Christmas and are ready for the New Year. Stay safe if you go out. I will be at home watching movies in my pj's. [smilie=th_blij40] Never have been big on New Years Eve. Melting Christmas Splendor from Cheryl's thanks to a sweet CF pal. :wub: Back to reality today with lots of [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Welcome back, mpfand! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Michele - this is a tough time to be sick, too much going on! I hope you are better soon!

We did an early dinner out, that is about it! Home to Netflix, most likely asleep by 10! (Until the firecrackers start...) <_>

Tonight - Eggnog, Scentsy - thank you candle-buddy!

[smilie=th_a056]