The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

November Is Stuffed Full Of Scents

Oh dear Michele...that's upsetting! :(. I love to give away wax but I'd be so upset if people just took what they wanted willy nilly. Good thing your hiding it!

Honeybear...good thinking! [smilie=th_aa17]

It's CLKS Frosted Pumpkin tonight.

Have a great evening...so glad it's Friday!

I would hide them too, Michele! I guess mine sorta area already hidden, come to think of it! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Honeybear - did you have to tell that you needed a trailor for wax? My DH would have fun with that one! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Tonight it has been SGA: Pisatchio Lemon Cookie Noel.

[smilie=th_hello]

Debra ~ My DH knows I have a lot of wax, and even though he agrees with me that you can never have enough, I'm still worried what he will think when he sees it all in one place. [smilie=th_fear8] And I need the trailer for plants and wax. I counted my plants the other day and I have 31, most being floor plants.

BL When Christmas Comes to Town ~ Berries and pine trees with hints of spices, mac apple, and Christmas cookies

BL Someday My Prince Will Come ~ Pink Sugar, lavender, vanilla, and a touch of birthday cake

Hi All!

Can’t believe I’m going back to NY on Wednesday. DH and I are driving back together. We spent the afternoon looking at model homes. Will decide eventually if it’s worth investing in something. I’m just looking for a small ranch. I am keeping my house in NY. My plan is still to go back and forth.

Honeybear- You really have a lot of plants! That’s nice that your DH agrees you can never have enough wax. The scents you are melting sound good. What vendor is BL?

Debra- my candles are on bookcases in my basement rec room. I have to figure out how to hide them.

Melted SGA Eggnog this morning. Switched it out now to CCCC Lemon Sugared Zucchini Bread.

Hello everyone!

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday. It's been a busy day...laundry, putting the barbecue to "sleep" for the winter, switching my winter/summer clothes. Now I'm heading out to the movies with DS.

Melting some yummy scents from a lovely pal...

Toasted Marshmallow Bread

Sweet Pumpkin Bread

Grandmas Kitchen

Smells heavenly!! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Goodnight all. :)

Enjoy the movie, Maggie!

I went out for a little while with DH this afternoon and found a couple of Rae Dunn mugs for my collection. Like I really need something else to collect. :rolleyes:

Melting Autumn from Bath & Body Works.

I have a bunch on bookshelves, too, Michele - they got too heavy once and crashed down so now I limit what is on the shelves!

Wowie, Honeybear! That's a bunch of plants. [smilie=th_aa17] Do you have favorites? I used to have several African Violets.

Tonight it is S&S - Pumpkin Pie Noel.

Michele ~ I love looking at models. We're doing a single story this time with Toll Brothers. Looking forward to not having stairs. It's so exciting when you see it all start coming together. DH sent me a picture yesterday of the master shower and I love it.

Wishing I had some Crosscreek tarts left.[smilie=th_sad2hz1] Oh, and BL is Blank Label.

Hope you enjoyed the movie, Maggie. :) I can't remember the last time I went to a theater.

Debra ~ I don't even know the names of most of my plants. lol But I do have one that I am especially fond of in my meditation room. I bought it small on clearance at Target for $7 about 16 years ago. It's huge now! I'm on a mission to find out what it's called. [smilie=yes]

Mpfand ~ What's a Rae Dunn mug? Curious minds want to know. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

ST Sea Witch ~ Seaside, Mandarin, Sweet Vanilla Pine, and Mimosa

RG Lemon Poppyseed Cake Waffle Cone

Had a showing yesterday, the first in a few weeks. I'm not too hopeful since they were only in 20 minutes. You can hardly get through this big house and see everything in 20 minutes!! Staying optimistic all the same. We have two months to go...

Honeybear-Good Luck with everything! It’s very exciting building a home! I have lots of Crosscreek tarts left. If you want i can send you some. I might have to look at Blank Label. That’s a new one for me.

Melting this morning SGA Toasted Marshmallow Tea & Cakes Buttery Croisant Sweet Lavender Frosting. Love all Tea & Cakes scents.

Maggie -Hope you enjoyed the movie.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Thanks, Michele! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Maybe we could do a swap with the BL and CCCC? Blank Label isn't open all the time. She only does preorders. I don't know why I am so obsessed with her blends. lol

Have you tried any of Super Tarts' Tea & Cakes scents?

UTC Burnt Sugared Zucchini mixed with some homemade Wild Cherry

Honeybear-That sounds like a good idea! Would love to swap. I have never tried Super Tarts Tea and Cakes Scents. I was just wondering today if any other vendor makes that scent. I have never tried Super starts either but I want to try them soon. I need to use up some of my wax. It’s crazy how much I have accumulated. I bought more BBW candles today. I keep saying I might give some as gifts. We shall see. How can I get your address?

We used to do swaps with the group years ago. I loved doing that. Maybe we can try that again after the New Year.

I’m burning a candle tonight - BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.

Michele, I end up buying BBW candles every time I go in the store. Go for soap - buy candles... ^_^

Tonight it is an older SGA sample: Mellow.

Good Tuesday Morning!

Thanks re the movie...went to see Murder on the Orient Express...it wasn't as good as I had hoped IMO [smilie=th_pardon] but it's always nice to get out.

Melting Pumpkin Patch Maze by Scentsational...wish I got a couple more when I picked this up. I like it a lot!

Have a great day. :)

Good Morning!

Melting this morning SGA Pistachio Coconut Sugar Cookies.

Maggie-I always enjoy going to the movies but there hasn’t been much out I wanted to see lately.

Debra- I ended up with 6 new candles the past week. Now when I get them back to NY I have to figure out where to put them. I have way too much BBW soaps and lotions too. I love that store!

Honeybear- of course I had to look at Super Tarts. They have a huge selection. Do they just sell clam shells? I have to go back and look again. I wish I saw a sampler. I would love to try some of the scents. The scent list was huge! I want to place an order soon. I couldn’t find a web site for Blank Label.

Going to start getting my things together for the drive back to NY tomorrow. DH is driving with me. I really loved spending 3 weeks here and can’t believe the time has gone by so fast.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning! [smilie=th_wave]

NMHoneybear, Rae Dunn is a line of unique pottery. My SIL and I started collecting the mugs several months ago. They have really gained popularity and are hard to come by. You can buy them at TJMaxx, Home Goods or Marshall's.

I love Bath and Body Works, too. ;) I "collect" their body cream. [smilie=th_laughing]

Melting Praline Spice from ScentSationals.

Mpfand ~ I will have to look for those mugs next time I go to TJ Maxx or Marshall's. A couple of new mugs for the new house are in order!

Michele ~ Super Tarts has Potion Packs so you can blend your own. Funny, but I have never bought those. I love the crazy clammie blends she does and sometimes she offers Bam Bags and Super Pans. I'll bet you would love Belle. It's magically delicious, blackberry, and tea and cakes. There are a few others off the top of my head: Tartis, Umbridge, and It's Always Teatime .

Blank Label is at blanklabelproducts.bigcartel.com.

If we could email each other, we would exchange addresses. I'll look for yours...

Debra ~ Did you get the Harry's Holiday? Tracking says it was delivered on the 18th. ????

ST 2 Chips ~ Iced Lemonade, lollipops, and mint leaf

BL My Funny Valentine ~ Strawberry White Cake and strawberry cotton candy mixed with her Be Our Guest ~ lemon pound cake, sweet strawberry slices, and buttercream

Lit my Yankee Pumpkin Pie candle for the first time today. Decided halfway through Be Thankful that I don't like it at all. ????

Good evening!

Honeybear - YES! In fact, I just sent you an email! Thank you! [smilie=thank_you]

Tonight it is a candle since I got home so late and my melters are full!

B&BW - Autumn.

Good Morning!

Heading back to NY this afternoon. Right now I’m just finishing packing and burning BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.

Are emails listed somewhere for everyone? I couldn’t find them.

Mpfand-I “collect” all BBW products. That’s another obsession.

Honeybear-Super Tarts website is huge. Thanks for the recommendations. I’m definitely going to order the scents you recommended.

Morning!

Debra ~ Yay! Glad it didn't get lost in the mail. ????

Michele ~ I looked on Candlefind, but couldn't find it. Maybe we can update our profiles? Or I will try to private message you.

How long of a drive is it from Ohio? Safe travels!! My DH has a 6am flight tomorrow morning. ❤️

BL Monster Mash Munch ~ green apple cinnamon donuts with cream cheese frosting or something like that lol

Homemade Sweet Pumpkin Ice Cream

And loving the Yankee Pumpkin Pie candle again today.

Hope you all have a super day!

Honeybear - I am going to try the "bread" scent this long weekend when I have time to really smell it. I am getting excited to check it out! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight it is Mountain Mist - Cheryl's.

????Happy Thanksgiving!! ????

Melting She Loves Cake in Caramel Pumpkin Spiced Latte

And Melted Confections in Thanksgiving

Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

We made it back. It’s about an 8 1/2 ride back from Ohio. With some stops we made it in 10 hours.

Going to my sister’s for the holiday today. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Honeybear-MFEA@aol.com. I thought our emails were listed somewhere. I have members emails already but don’t remember how I got them.

Going to start getting everything we are bringing to my sister’s ready. Going to burn BBW Pumpkin Pecan Waffles.

Enjoy the day everyone !!