The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Fredlyguy

Unusual scents

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find a source for unusual, foul smelling and novelty scents. So far the only online store I have found that carries what I am looking for is SaveOnScents, but I have read a number of reviews for this store that are less than favorable. Can anyone here either point me in another direction or vouch for the quality of the products at SOS?

Hi, Not sure where you have looked, but we have come across a few vendors in the past that promote "Man Candles". They had unusual scents such as gasoline, beer, etc.

Try a search on Man Candles and see if what you are looking for comes up. Good luck!

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find a source for unusual, foul smelling and novelty scents. So far the only online store I have found that carries what I am looking for is SaveOnScents, but I have read a number of reviews for this store that are less than favorable. Can anyone here either point me in another direction or vouch for the quality of the products at SOS?

I saw that Holly's Dazzling Designs has Bacon and Leather if this is what your looking for.