The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

October's Spooktacular Scents

Good morning, everyone, and Happy Halloween! All of my boys are going as Batman this year, haha! They are ages 6, 4, and 2- will be cute! th_slider_flirt.gif

Candlelove, enjoy time with your DH! th_smilies-2.gif

Today it's Serendipity Delight from CFTKR. wub.gif

Michele, I am glad things are looking up a bit!

Batman sounds really cute, biolaeagles!

I hope you are all having a safe and spooky Halloween, I am melting Dark Candles - Halloween. [smilie=th_thlaughter]

Happy Halloween!

I bought and made over 100 bags of treats and only got 30 kids! I can't believe it....where have all the kids gone? I hate having leftover candy! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Biolaeagles...three Batman's? Soooo cute! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Michele...enjoy the time with your hubby! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f Hopefully, the drive won't be too bad.

Mpfand...a closet with room for waxies? Lolol...sounds familiar!! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Debra...I had forgotten all about the Kissing Booth...another OOB vendor. That clam did pretty good and the weird smell dissipated as it warmed...thank goodness. I wonder how many more clams I have around here. [smilie=th_confused3]

Last night it was Scarlet Raine Madamoiselle

Today it's been She Loves Cake in Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, Pumpkin Buttercream Sugar Cookies and Pumpkin Fresh Baked Bread...delicious!

Candles in Pumpkin Torte (YC), Apple Walnut (GC) and Pumpkin Pecan Waffles by B&BW

Goodnight

Thanks All!!

I made it to Ohio safe and sound. I’m not melting anything tonight. I’m too tired.

Maggie - I didn’t have that many children either.

Good night all!

I hope you enjoy your trip Michele!

I am melting a really old Scentsationals called Trick or Treat. It says Black Licorice on the label, but it seems to have some appley-spicey notes, too...or it is mislabeled! It is pretty good - I miss the old Scentsational themed melts like they had for Halloween! [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Good Morning!

Melting SGA Pumpkin Noel Birthday.

Debra- that Trick or Treat sounds like a great scent. I love black licorice.

It was a long drive but really not too bad. I made it here before dark.

Michele, glad you made it safely. Enjoy your time with your DH.

Biolaeagles, I bet your boys were so cute! Hope they had fun!

Maggie, that's a lot leftover! :o

I'm down with the flu but can still smell. Melting Coconut Pumpkin Pie from Scentsy.

Oh no, mpfand. Get well soon!

Michele - I seemed to end up with several black licorice tarts this year - I must not have melted them in the past and just carried them forward, year to year!

Tonight - Cheryl's - Apple Pumpkin Butter.

Mpfand...Get well soon!! [smilie=th_balloons] I'm glad you still have your sniffer!

Michele...so glad you made it there...Enjoy the time you have together!

Debra...that reminds me...I have a licorice scented clam from TBG around here somewhere....

It's Jeepers Creepers by SH tonight

Goodnight

Good Evening All!

Another warm day...and it's November!! Argh!! Fall is my favorite season and I fear we won't get one this year...next thing ya know, it will be freezing!

Great scent, Michele!! Probably my fav from SGA!

It's Bubblegum Cotton Candy from Ava's

And upstairs it's Peach Raspberry Sangria from Scarlet Raine

Have a nice evening. ;)

Good Morning!

Melting CCCC Harvest Zucchini Bread this morning.

Maggie - Really enjoyed the I-Hop. I’m really enjoying all the samplers that Julie has been offering lately.

Going shopping with my DH today. Just happy to be able to do some things together.

Hope you all have a great Saturday !

Good Saturday Morning! Going to visit my girls at college today! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

This morning it's been LSC Cream Filled...yum.

Michele...have fun shopping.

Have a good one. :)