The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

October's Spooktacular Scents

Enjoy your trips Debra and mpfand!

Was out all day. Went to a great farm store in N.J. today. Got some nice Fall treats. Met up with m sister’s and then we had an early dinner. Nice day.

Relaxing now and melting CCCC Happy Halloween Cake. Smells so good.

Michele, it isn't fall unless there is a trip to the farm around here! I really look forward to it.

Home from my mini-trip now, melting Ashley's Unicorn from The Melting Duck. Smells fruity.

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Good Evening All!

Michele...sounds like a nice day out!!

It's been Toffee Pops by Ks today. I'm shocked that I can smell them...they are so old.

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Michele ~ I loved Deana's Happy Halloween Cake. So sad she closed. :(

Took my DDs to dinner tonight at a popular New Mexican restaurant. They have yummy margaritas. DD#1 and I had coconut ones. [smilie=th_cocktail]

TCC Toasted Strawberry Brulee

SB Vanilla Rose Champagne

Southern Twang 9 to 5

Burning a couple of homemade Buttermint Candies votives in my bathroom. Before I left for dinner, guess which Yankee candle was going. ;)

Is it Thursday yet? :skywriter:

Good Morning!

It’s chilly here today. Only 55 degrees. Melting SGA Sugar Corn Pudding.

Honeybear- I am sad CCCC closed too. She had some great scents and so reasonable. Glad I still have a giant box of her stuff. Really need to melt some oldies. I think I will sort through some later today. Glad you get to see DH Thursday. Glad you enjoyed dinner with your DD’s.

Maggie- Some of the oldies really shock us.

I think Fall might finally be here.

Debra-Hope you enjoyed your mini trip.

Yay! I think Fall has finally arrived! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I hope it stays.

Honeybear...a Coconut Margarita sounds delish! [smilie=th_thjoseandcousinm]

It's Yoda by Super Tarts

And upstairs it's TTT in Paper Fairies

Goodnight. [smilie=thzzz003]

Honeybear, I agree with Maggie! YUM!

Thanks, Candlelove - it was too short! ;)

Speaking of old, I have one of Cheryl's - Cinnamon Broom - going. The label says 9/14 pour date and it is so strong I have to keep turning the melter off!

Good Evening!!

Lol Debra!! That's terrific but Cinnamon Brooms are super strong!

Tonight it's VCS in Pumpkin Cupcakes/Carnival of Souls...trying to use my loaves!

Have a great evening! :)

Good Evening Everyone!

It's Sweet Pumpkin Pride by Sweet Sage Scents...Pumpkin, Zucchini bread, VBN, CCF, vanilla sugar Waffle Cone. Yum.

And upstairs it's Teddy Westside by Starry Skies

Debra...that sounds yummy!

Welcome, Elisavetta! ????

Debra ~ I think we watched that movie years ago. I remember it being very sad. Also, I had a HHS Cinnamon Broom tart recently that was super strong.

Michele ~ I don't have a single CCCC tart left. I kept meaning to do an order, now it's too late. ????

Maggie ~ That pumpkin tart sounds delicious! ????

TCC Marshmallow Caramel Apple Cake

ST Harry's Holiday ~ Magically Delicious, French Baguette, and Blue Sugar ~ This is one of my favorites! ????

Burning Yankee Be Thankful

Picked up DH last night. Yay!!!

Hello All!! :)

Debra...I see that series on Amazon but I can't get it without paying extra....do ya think it's worth it? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Honeybear...I think that Harrys Holiday sounds very unique and cool!!

It's Ma Ingalls by Golden Willow Wax....love it. ;)

Maggie, it is very good - the first season was so-so but it keeps getting better each season. There are some really good actors and a lot of story lines.

honeybear - I have stayed away from the "bread" scents - not sure if I would like them. Does it smell like real bread baking?

Tonight it is Cheryl's Pumpkin Pecan Waffles.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Thanks for the info Debra. I’m loving all of the British series lately!!

I’m melting some Southern Twang this morning...

Dance- Apple, Amish Spice Loaf, ZB & VBN

Lovesick Blues- Blueberries, Cheesecake & ICSB

Can’t remember what I have going upstairs...lol.

Have a good day. :)

Good Morning All!

Last few days have been crazy. My dad was admitted to the hospital. He’s dealing with stomach issues. I have been at the hospital so I haven’t been able to melt. DH is now Home for the weekend and we are at the beach house getting it ready for the winter. We will head home later and are going to dinner to celebrate our 37th wedding anniversary which was on Thursday.

I’m leaving for OH on Nov. 1. I’m driving out there for 3 weeks. It’s only fair I spend some time out there too.

Right now I’m burning YC Autumn Bliss. This is a very nice scent.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Good Morning!

Melting SGA Sawdust Days this morning. Just put it on so haven’t smelled it yet.

Yes Debra there’s a lot going on here. I’m going to get my things together for next week’s trip. I have wax there but I always bring more.

My dad might get released from the hospital today. DH leaves tonight.

Good morning!

Michele, I hope your dad improves soon.

DH and I got home around midnight last night. We drove straight through, 18 hours. Yes, we are crazy. :wacko: It was a long week and we just wanted to get home. We spent most of our time cleaning and organizing things for DH's parents. They're in their 80's and his mom isn't doing well. Anyway, I'm glad we were able to do some things that will hopefully make their days easier. Sorry for the off topic novel. :blush:

I missed melting! I turned on a couple of warmers this morning and still smell whatever I had in there; Apple Butter Frosting from Scentsy, I think. Smells good so I'm leaving it for now. Off to tackle mounds of laundry. [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] Have a good one, everyone. [smilie=th_wave]

Good Afternoon [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Michele...I’m sorry to hear about your Dad but I am glad that he may be getting to go home. Get well wishes to him!

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] On 37 years!! [smilie=th_happy096]

Mpfand...welcome back!! That’s a LONG drive...you must be happy to be out of the car!! I’m sorry your MIL isn’t doing well but I hope she is feeling better soon!!

It’s Bellisimo today...

Pistachio Pudding Cake Fluffy Marshmsllows Sugar Cookie

Strawberry Ice Cream Sugar Cookie Waffle

Delicious. ;)

Hello ????

Debra ~ The Harry's Holiday doesn't smell like bread at all. It is so good!! I'd be happy to send you a sample. ☺️

Maggie ~ I need to check out Golden Willow Wax. They have Little House on the Prairie scents??!! ????

Mpfand ~ Glad you had a good trip and made it home safely. That is a long ride!!

Michele ~ Glad you had your DH home over the weekend! I did, too. He got the radiant heat going and winterized the pool, plus I had a few other honeydo's on the list that we did together. He left this morning, but I'm headed to AZ on Wednesday for a long weekend. I'm excited to see the drywall up in our new house! Does your DH melt wax on his own when you aren't with him in Ohio? I've got mine hooked. lol

In honor of DH, today I'm melting ST Ron ~ Magically Delicious and Orange Sherbert ~ so yummy!

UTC Burnt Sugar Zucchini Bread mixed with some homemade Pumpkin Soufflé ~ This is very good, too!

Melting a new Yankee Cinnamon Sticks. This one I'm hardly smelling at all. I'm bummed because it seems like Yankee is very inconsistent with their candles (I've recently bought several). Not sure I'm going to buy anymore.