The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

October's Spooktacular Scents

Good Morning!

Melting SGA Cranberry Marmalade, Apple & Pumpkin Strudel, Vanilla Bean Noel, Marshmallow

Expecting a lot of company today. My cousin and her husband are here and everyone is coming to visit her. Visit is going very nicely.

Good morning. :)

Melting Bountiful Harvest from Yankee. Really only picking up cinnamon from this. <_<

Happy Sunday!

Debra....thanks for the link! Those are so cool....gonna HAVE to go take a peek at Walmart! Lol

Michele....enjoy your company...wish the weather was better. [smilie=th_pardon]

It's Bento Riddikulus

Bento Hello Kitty

SMT Coffe Cake Spice, Caramel and Cotton Candy

Upstairs it's the Purple Fox in Nevermore

Haven't melted in a couple days. The weather is too warm to melt fall scents and I'm not really in the mood for anything else. Sort of in a melting funk! Maybe I'll just light a candle. I'm just over hot weather and ready for some fall like temps.

Hello! Yup...Debra!! The weekends do fly by quick!

It's The Warrens Zucchini by VCS this morning. Yum! I almost caved a couple times over the weekend...Fall scents are hard to resist! Then I remind myself that I've got tons of them hoarded away. Lol

Aria...I'd like some Fall weather this year too. It was nice for a bit, but now it hot and humid in October! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!

The weather here is hot and humid. Crazy. Where’s Fall?

Melting SGA Rose Jam Cotton Candy Tea and Cakes Marshmallow.

My sister and her husband took my cousins to the 911 Memorial Museum today. I’m relaxing a bit. We are meeting most of the family tonight at Harold’s. It’s a Jewish Deli where they serve mega size portions. Haven’t been in ages and my cousin requested it. . Have you ever been there Maggie?

Still warm and somewhat humid here today. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Decided to melt Nene's Apple Ale...never tried it until now and I think it may actually be a new scent. So far I'm liking it...it smells different from a fresh apple scent...maybe a little boozy? Seems fairly strong with a nice throw from just one cube from a clamshell. :wub:

DH took the day off work so he's hanging around the house [smilie=th_th1ptgno] I know it sounds mean, but I can't function and do stuff when he's home sometimes. It's like he's in the way even though he's really not. I'm a nutcase lol [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Good morning ????

Aria ~ I don't think it sounds mean at all. Sometimes we just can't get our mojo when things are out of the ordinary. I get you! ????

Michele ~ Harold's sounds like my kind of place, enough for two meals.

Debra ~ That SGA Berry Apple tart sounds good. I think I have a pie in berry apple something from her I might need to dig out. My pie sampler has been "curing" for a long time. Haha

SB Sweet Dreamer ~ lavender peppermint vanilla ( I don't smell any peppermint in this )

ST Lollipop Guild ~ lollipops and grass

Burning a Yankee cinnamon candle in the hopes of attracting a buyer. Still waiting. ???? Yankee told me to bring back the Sugar & Spice one for exchange even though I had burned 2/3 of it already!

Hey All...

Michele...nope, I haven't been to Harold's although it's only about 30 minutes from me. My son said it's really good but he LOVES sandwiches...lol. Enjoy and let me know what you think. ;)

Aria...I don't think that's mean! I said the same thing last week....I can't clean the house properly if he's hanging around....it's much easier when no one is home! [smilie=th_pardon]

Honeybear...Yankee has great cs for sure!

Lit up some candles tonight with the humid rainy weather...

B&BW Roasted Pumpkin Butter

B&BW Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

Barn Candles Amish Cookie

Goosecreek Apple Black Walnut

Yankee Pumpkin Torte

Hi All!

All the company left. I drove them to the airport this morning. Now it’s much too quiet here.

Maggie - I loved Harold’s. The sandwiches say they feed 4-7 people but it’s more like 10-12. Huge!

Melting SGA Salty Sea Air, Macintosh Apple, Warm Vanilla Sugar. Smells great!

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Michele ~ [smilie=th_1_bigone110] Those must be some giant sandwiches!

Southern Twang 9-5 ~ Sweet Lavender, Strawberry Milkshake, Cotton Candy Frosted Cake, Buttercream ~ Not getting much from this. Really disappointed. I have one more left from my first order (15 slices) and haven't had luck with any of them. I won't order again.

ST Peeta ~ French baguette, butterbrickle, and coconut shavings

Homemade Bonfire Bliss

Still have that Yankee Cinnamon Sticks candle burning in the kitchen. Did a substantial price reduction yesterday on the house and hoping for an offer.

Hey there

Michele...glad you liked it...I can't believe the size of those sandwiches.

Honeybear...I hope this is just what you need for an offer! ((Fingers crossed))

Cookie Jar & Strawberry Road by Scarlet Raine

Jerome Arizona by Blank Label

:)

Good Morning!

Honeybear-Good Luck!

We split up all the leftovers and had sandwiches to take home. We really enjoyed it.

Melting this morning SGA Sweet Pumpkin Sugar Cookies Zucchini Bread Vanilla Bean Noel. We finally have some Fall weather around here. It’s supposed to go up to 80 this weekend again.

Thanks for the good wishes, girls! ????

I moved the Southern Twang from yesterday, and a large amount is doing a little better in a much smaller room. Had to give it another try! I hate to throw out wax unless it's what I call "dead". Lol

TCC Strawberry Birthday Cake (in honor of getting a sale order for Christmas in last week) and burning the Cinnamon candle...

DD#2 is coming this afternoon to spend the night. Yay! Hopefully two or even three if I'm lucky! It's fall break already, and I'd love it if she could stay the whole weekend. DH isn't coming home until next Thursday. It's been almost three weeks since my last trip there. SO ready to get this done.

Honeybear, me too! You'd think I'd be happy to toss mediocre wax, but it does have to be dead! Crazy - it is not like I have shortage! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Tonight it is another Mookie - this one is palm wax and it has held its scent: Apache Tears.

Debra ~ I'm glad I'm not alone! lol I certainly don't have a shortage of wax to choose from either. In fact, I have so much, it's hard to decide what to melt! :wacko:

TCC Toasted Raspberry Coconut Cake

LS Fall Bounty Zucchini

Homemade Hawaiian Sandalwood

Cleaned the house all day so I can go out of town for the weekend and not have to do it Sunday night. [smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

Tonight -

Cheryl's Pink Cotton Candy.

Debra, have fun! DH and I are headed to OR tomorrow to visit his parents.

Melting Banana Pumpkin from BH&G.

Good Afternoon :)

Enjoy your trips Debra and Mpfand! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

This morning it's Melted Confections in Sam & Molly...strong and wonderful. I still miss her business. :(

Have a nice weekend.