The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Do you remember the scents of September?

Good evening, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Honeybear, I hope you get an offer really soon! Also hope DD2 feels better soon! yes.gif

Aria, good to see you on! Glad you found something your nose agreed with.th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Today I'm melting Gingerbread Apple Cake from S&S, and will burn B&BW's Apple Crumble tonight while I have a friend over (luckily, a fellow lover of scents!). th_dancing_smile.gif

Good morning!

Melting Harvest Moon from ScentSationals. Based on the cold sniff I wasn't expecting much, but I'm surprised; it's quite nice!

Hello Aria and [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol Back!! I've noticed that my VCS gets better after a little time but a little bit longer and the scent starts to dissipate quickly!! I can't figure out what the best time is...6-8 months?

Honeybear...I hope your DS is feeling better soon!

It's L3 Lemon Pizzelle Lucky Charms this morning. ;)

Saw Jackson Browne last night and heading to see Tony Bennett tonight....it's a musical week! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Have a great Friday!

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gifI had my MOPS meet-up today and enjoyed it! Tomorrow I'm going on a girls' trip overnight for a friend's bday; I'm so excited to have a day to myself (with friends)! th_dancing_smile.gif

Maggie, how fun! Enjoy yourself tonight! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Hazelnut Mocha from OPT. wub.gif

Sounds like a fun week, Maggie!

Biolaeagles - Girl time is a great get-away! You get to do the stuff the guys think is bor-ing! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I had a bag of oldies from Cheryl's that smelled kinda stale on cold sniff - but giving every tart its time in the melter, I put them all in the melters around the house (4 melters) so I could use them up. But - they all smell great!! Strong throw, almost too much. Shows ya, never go by the cold sniff!

Cheryl's - Boudoir

Good morning!

So true Debra!! Ya can't always tell a tart from cold sniff!! [smilie=th_yeahthat]

Biolaeagles....enjoy your get-a-way!! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

It's Harvest Brew by 1803 Candles....true fresh coffee scent.... [smilie=th_00000020]

Upstairs it's Hippie Chic by Swanky

Have a good one. :)

Biolaeagles, my kiddos and I loved MOPS! ????

DH and I are leaving tomorrow morning for Disney! I'm so excited; we're going to have 2 days at the parks and we're going to the Halloween party Monday evening! Melting Crisp Orchard Air from Scentsy. DS requested fish for dinner and this is helping with the lingering odor.????

Happy Sunday!

Mpfand...Enjoy your trip to Disney!! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

It's a Pistachio Morning...

Pixie Dust by The Melting Duck

Pistachio Pudding Cake Boo Berry Sweet Cream by Southern Twang

:)

I've had the same thing melting all day today...FP Apple Pie/Apple Butter Caramel/Cinnamon Graham Crackers. This is from a chunky loaf I got last fall and it is my favorite fall blend by far of any vendor. It's got just the right apple cinnamon fragrance with a just a touch of caramel and pie crust. It's heavenly!

Hope you all had a nice weekend...ours was good...very, very hot here for the end of September...high 80's and not cooling off until mid-week. I like the warm weather, but I'm also eager for some nice cool weather for a change.

Take care all.

mpfand - Halloween at Disney sounds like so much fun!

One of my rescue kitties has learned how to "kiss"...every time I sit down he jumps up licks my arm for quite awhile. I usually have to "encourage" him to stop!

Today has been Cheryl's Amber Moon. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hi All!

We are back from New Orleans. We had a very nice time celebrating our special birthday year.

Mpfand- Enjoy Disney!

Hi Aria! Hi Biolaeagles!

Honeybear - Good Luck with the house! Hope you enjoyed your visit with DH.

Melting SGA Salty Sea Air Whipped Cream Funnel Cake.

Good Evening!

Debra...oh my gosh...your kitty sounds adorable!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Michele...yay! Glad you had fun in NOLA!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It's Sunset Silhouette by L3

And downstairs it's Apple Donuts by CLKS

????

I am glad it was fun, Michele!

I am ready to go on my wax-buying ban, I think! After this weekend... :blush:

Tonight - Scentsationals - Fireside.

Hello and good morning!

Didn't change the melters yesterday....the horror!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

This morning it's a nice trio collection clam from Michaels by Ashland. They don't specify the scents but it's the Shake it up Summer collection and it smells like melon, strawberry and peach. Delicious.

Have a great day.

Good morning!!

Michele ~ Glad your trip went well. It's always good to get back home though, isn't it?

Debra ~ How cute! ???? I have a kissing, snuggling kitty, too. She even forces her way under the covers sometimes to cuddle up.

Mpfand ~ Have fun at Disneyland!

I had a nice time with DH, but last day he started getting sick and I somehow woke up with an aching shoulder that progressively made my whole arm hurt. It was so bad, the night before I left, I was up most of the night trying to get comfortable to no avail. And then I couldn't even lift my arm up to go through the security checkpoint at the airport. Darn stress!!

Blank Label Grape Nose Boy

Homemade Hot Chocolate Dreams and Pink Berry & Tonka Beans

Oh, had another showing while I was in Arizona. Heard they love the house but their first choice was a one story, and if they can't get that one (not likely to happen), we're next.

Have a good day! ????

Wow Honeybear...that sounds painful. I'm sorry you're hurting but I hope you start feeling better soon...and your house sells!!!

It's Nancys Wax Creations in Sweet Treats

Goodnight :)

Sending you house selling wishes, honeybear!

Michele - that is one long name - one I haven't tried! Is there a scent note that is strongest?

Tonight it is S&S Peppermint Sugar Cookies.

Yes I'm glad to be home. We had a lot of fun but I really didn't care for New Orleans.

Honeybear - Hope your arm is feeling better. Fingers crossed your house sells soon.

Debra- most of SGA scents have very long names. I believe the Fuji Apples stood out the most. It wasn't one of her strongest scents though.

This morning I'm melting SGA Candy Corn Toasted Marshmallow Salty Sea Air from the Fall Sampler. It's a winner. I just love any of her scents with SSA.

It's a gorgeous day here!!

Morning!

Thanks for the good wishes for the house sale. It'll happen at the right time, I'm sure.

The arm's doing a little better today, Maggie. Just a bad headache. I'm hoping I'm not getting DH's crud. It's either that or getting hit with a $2000 bill to fix DD#2's car. ???? Somehow she failed to notice something going wrong with the power steering until it was too late and pretty much the whole system had to be replaced. ????

I had lunch with Dessa last week while I was in Arizona. I wanted to buy some wax from her, but she was out, though she was sweet to bring me a lovely bag of samples. ❤️

Dessa's Pink Lavender Sugar

Blank Label Thanksgiving Food Coma (cranberry and flannel sheets)

Southern Twang fruit loops strawberry raspberry guava

Burning Yankee Sugar & Spice

Hello!

Oh man Honeybear....that really stinks about the car too!! I am glad your arm is feeling better though! Lucky you getting some treats from Dessa....she's a doll!!

It's Sugar Sugar by Rosegirls

Strawberry Crunch Muffins by LSC

Life is a Caberekt by VCS

Good afternoon, everyone! I've spent today at the park, gym, and then practicing the piano for my church's worship team tonight. th_dancing_smile.gif

Honeybear, I hope DH and you both feel better soon! That's just awful how much pain you're in! th_cry2yw3.gif

Debra, I've been really craving some peppermint blends lately! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Coffee ZB from CFTKR. wub.gif