The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Do you remember the scents of September?

Good Morning

Honeybear...I am liking Chloe & Me a lot! The first time I ordered large clams which were amazing and super strong. The second time I ordered a Harry Potter mystery box which is really good but since i didn't get to pick the scents I don't love it as much as my first order. Sweet Sage Scents are very strong for me and she's got lots of unique scents. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It's been Scentsy Sugar Cookie :)

Hi :)

Maggie ~ I checked out both sites, but it doesn't look like either have much on them. I'm taking that as a sign! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Southern Twang ~ 2 Doors Down ~ Cantaloupe, Gummy Bears, and Pomegranate

ST Data ~ Lavender Cream, Pear Slices, and Sugar Cookies

UTC Pistachio Sugar Cookie Confetti Cake (funny on the label she has an extra "s" in the word "pistachio" [smilie=th_giggle] )

Hi girls! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Melting Chocolate Coconut Cream from Scentsy. I don't usually like chocolate scents, but this is very good.

Hi All!

Ran some errands this morning. Thought I would come home to some great smells. I had FP Pink Sugar and FP Pink Fruit Loops going but they were probably too old and lost their scent.

Yesterday I melted from my SGA SSA sampler- SSA Red Delicious Graham Crackers Marshmallow. It was excellent. On Sunday I have my brother's company picnic. Today and tomorrow are very quiet though. Lots of alone time. I'm going to get ready for my trip. Wednesday morning we go to New Orleans We are going with 7 couples. This should be interesting. I'm looking forward to it.

Honeybear....definitely a sign!! Lol!

Michele...sounds like LOADS of fun!!

It's been a cut up candle in Pumpkin Spice but it smells like Apple Danish....it's mouthwatering and I can't seem to duplicate it in melt form. :( Now I can't even remember the brand although I found it in Marshalls.

Upstairs it's a Mimosa and Mandarin by Scarlet Raine.

Off for a weekend getaway for our anniversary. Take care.

Maggie ~ Happy Anniversary! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Michele ~ Sounds like you're going to have a blast in New Orleans! [smilie=yes] I get to go see my DH on Wednesday. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Southern Twang Dance ~ Apple, Amish Spice Loaf, Zucchini Bread, and Vanilla Bean Noel

ST The Great Pumpkin ~ Pecan Bars, Frosted Pumpkin Donuts, and Raw Sugar Crystals

(not sure I like this one [smilie=th_scratch] )

DD#2 is on her way over with dinner from our favorite Indian restaurant, Namaste. We're going to watch Gilmore Girls. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Maggie - have fun! That is one good thing about kids getting older - time away with no guilt!

Michele - 7 couples! That will be fun!

I get to go to a winery opening - outside - this weekend. We have not had rain in months, and guess what??? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Tonight - YC Sunset Breeze. I love that they give the notes on the website:

Top:Pineapple, Peach, Mango

Mid: Pear Blossom

Base: Musk

Happy Anniversary to you and your DH, Maggie! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

My parents will celebrate their 50th anniversary in Nov. My brother and I are taking them on their first cruise.

Have fun, Michele! [smilie=party]

Melting Apple S'mores from Scentsy.

Thank you for the anniversary wishes! :)

I love that scent Debra...I have it in a candle by Bridgewater and I'm afraid to use it. [smilie=th_scratch] I hope you got to enjoy the winery.

Mpfand...wow! That's a wonderful anniversary gift! :)

Honeybear...seeing hubby on Wednesday? [smilie=th_c2e41937] Yay!

It's Yankee Doodle Dandy by VCS right now. Slow moving through these tarts but thankfully, I'm not itching to buy yet. I hope it lasts.

Have a great Sunday evening.

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary weekend Maggie.

Honeybear- Glad you are seeing your husband Wednesday.

Quiet weekend here. Burning BBW Pumpkin Pecan Waffles. This one is a winner!

Good Night All !

Hi there ????

Mpfand ~ You have some lucky parents! ????

Hope you had a great anniversary celebration, Maggie!

I spent the weekend preparing for another showing yesterday. It's a lot of work! They were in about 45 minutes, and they gave us a 5 (on a 1-5 scale, with 5 being the best), but not sure they love our price as much as they love the house. Another waiting game.

ST Rain

Scentsy Sugar Cookie

Homemade Hot Chocolate Dreams

Hi ladies, I can't believe how long I've been absent! Lots of stuff going on here- DS1's bday, the start of school for both DS1 & DS2, getting sick, and getting into a more normal schedule now. I hope you all have been doing well! th_ef3416a0.gif

Today I'm melting ST's Mr. Gold. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Thanks Michele and Honeybear!

Honeybear...that "sounds" promising!! I hope this is IT!!!

Biolaeagles...welcome back! [smilie=th_shewiggle] [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS! I hope the boys are enjoying school...it just started and we've already got colds and a stomach bug happening. What??? How could that be?? I hope your little guys are feeling better!

Today it's been...

VCS Flowers in your Hair upstairs

Downstairs it's Peach, Bora Bora, Lime and Cilantro by SR

Season of the Witch by L3

Sweet Tarts by Chloe & Me

Goodnight

Good to see you, Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_wave]

NMHoneybear, I hope you get an offer from the recent showing!

Melting Very Peary Pumpkin from Scentsy.

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Maggie, I know! How is it that sickness is ALREADY circling? I need to get my whole family flu shots ASAP. th_cha60.gif

Honeybear, I hope you get a good seller soon! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry Zucchini Cream Cake from S&S. wub.gif

Good Evening!

Biolaeagles....yeah...it's unbelievable and I know it's not from our school because we sterilize and disinfect EVERYTHING at the end of the year....even down to every leggo and puzzle piece. It's really weird that something's brewing already. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

It's Pink Elephant Birthday Cake by PFOP...this is great!

Goodnight

I guess it is flu shot time again, isn't it? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Seems like I was just standing in that line!

Tonight I am melting Fresh Lemon & Lily - Fifty Scents

Hello, Biolaeagles! ???? That Mr. Gold by Super Tarts is a good one! Sorry to hear you guys have been sick though!! ????

Today I'm off to see my DH. Yay! I was really hoping, and told myself next time I went out there, we were going to have an offer, but I guess it wasn't to be. Still not sure about the people that looked on Sunday, but Monday 12 houses went under contract in our area, which is a phenomenal amount, and one of them was a large house with the pool. I'm hoping those people didn't go for that one.

Wilma's Hello Sugar Toasty Mallow Zucchini Bread

ST Rain

Homemade Pink Berry & Tonka Bean and Peppermint Marshmallow

I took some chicken soup to DD#2 yesterday because she was complaining of a sore throat, and on the way back, I came really close to making a stop at the Yankee store for some retail therapy. ????

Hi there...haven't posted here in forever. I have been melting although not as much as I used to. Definitely haven't been ordering an new wax.

Today I put VCS Autumn in Salem in the warmer and got zero scent. These are from last August so should be cured long ago. I just don't have the best luck with her bakery or fall scents. The fruity blends usually throw alright. So then I f switched to TBG Widow's Walk and didn't like it melted. It smelled like a Lush Snow Fairy dupe with a heavy dose of clove added. It was awful.... I wish she would put in the scent description that it's Snow Fairy because I don't like that scent and never would have ordered it. I had another clam from her in a different scent, but I know it contained Snow Fairy. Again, scent description had no clue that was in the blend.

Now I have a favorite from Front Porch melting...14 Karat Cake...so yummy...always a winner. So glad I finally found something that worked!

Everyone take care...hope you are all doing well

NMHoneybear, I'm glad you get to see your DH! I hope your DD feels better soon.

Decided to do a little fall/Halloween decorating today and am melting Cider Mill from Scentsy to add to the festive atmosphere.