The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

debra99

August Aromatics

Yesterday it was Rhinestone by Southern Twang upstairs and Blueberry Cobbler Cheesecake by Nancys downstairs. It still smells great so I'm keeping it.

So much sadness lately.

Edit...changed up the scents to SGA Iced Lemon Cookies Zucchini Cream Cheese Frosting and Scarlet Raine Caramello Cookies.

Honeybear-So sorry about Abbie. Keep ordering. That might make you feel a limitless better.

The last few days have been a bit busy. My son and daughter in law moved to NJ yesterday. DH and I were there yesterday to help a little.

Today it's SGA Coconut Cream Salty Sea Air Sweet Lavender.

I had placed a sizable order with SGA last weekend. Unfortunately my package couldn't be delivered. Called USPS and the address was correct. I hope they can redeliver it on Tuesday. I can't understand what the problem is.

Both of my sister's and their husbands are set to arrive later today. Hope the weather clears up for the last weekend of the summer.

I'm meeting some friends for breakfast this morning. They are my next door neighbors in NY and actually have a house around the corner from us here in NJ as well. Small world.

Michele - what a coincidence! About the package, it did not get delivered at all, anywhere? [smilie=th_smiley-crying] I guess I would feel better knowing they still had it and that it had not ended up in some other wax addict's home!

Tonight it will be something from Tuscadero's...just have not gotten to it and she has a weekend sale so I need to see what I am running out of!

Debra-The package was delivered yesterday but I'm still in NJ. I was told it was coming here. I don't know what happened. It's fine though as long as it is there. Good thing the weather is on the cool side.

How's Tuscadero's? I have never tried wax from there.

Good Morning

Michele...that's weird that it got delivered to your other address...I wonder how they managed that? I'm glad it arrived though. Congrats to your DS on his move...I hope they enjoy their new place.

It's Scarlet Raine French Unicorn.

Have a good day. :)

Good morning!

Melting Whipped Vanilla Pear from Scensy. I've been in ID for the past week so it's nice to come home to my smellies. :D

Hi!

Beautiful day today to end the summer. all my siblings and spouses went and listened to a shore band and then out to eat. Now we are back home and ready to celebrate my sister's birthday.

Yes Maggie it was odd it went to an address other than the vendor told me. The first day the USPS said undeliverable as addressed. When I get back to NY I will see. I hope my son and his wife enjoy their new place too. It's a change from Manhatfan.

My SGA Beach Nights is still going strong. Love it!

Mpfand-Hope you enjoyed your time in ID. I bet it is good to be home though.

Welcome back Mpfand!

Michele... [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your Sister! I've had the update say "undeliverable as addressed" a few times before and then it shows up the next day. Sometimes I think the mail carrier just wants to go home for the day. LOL

Oh my gosh....I'm a slacker once again!! Gonna go post a September SOTD thread!!