The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

debra99

August Aromatics

Honeybear - you must have lot of oils!

Tonight it is getting cloudy - finally. The sunrise lately has been so pretty - unfortunately due to the haze and smoke of the forest fires. The sun gets a really red tint as it rises. [smilie=th_aa17]

Tonight - Cucumber Melon - CFTKR

Honeybear- I am in NY and it's an 8 1/2 hour drive to Ohio from here or a very short plane ride. Actually about an hour in the air but a little under 2 hours total. I'm not going anywhere for now just some long visits. My parents still need a lot of help from me. My husband has been home every weekend this summer but plans on every other week when I'm not visiting Not too bad. How far away will you be from your girls?

We has terrible storms last night. Beautiful day today but the temperatures are much cooler.

Leaving tomorrow for the beach again. It's been a beautiful summer. DH has off through Labor Day. He will be down Saturday. I will miss spending a lot of time there. I love it.

Debra ~ I used to have far more oils. lol I have really scaled back over the past few years because I knew at some point we were going to move. Haven't I ever sent you a sampling of my homemade tarts? If not, private message me your address and I'll be happy to! I've been making tarts and stuff for over 10 years, just never really opened up shop. [smilie=th_sml29]

Michele ~ Wow! Our situations are so similar! Chandler, AZ is a 7 1/4 hour drive and an hour away by plane from Albuquerque, and my mother is here with health problems with no one else but me to help her. Not only will I have to leave my girls here, but my mom as well. Unfortunately, my DH has been unable to come back home since work is crazy, so I've been going there a couple times a month. I'm headed there tomorrow for a final inspection before drywall goes up, and he'll be here for Labor Day weekend...the first time he's been home since the 4th of July. My honey-do list is growing by the day! [smilie=yes]

Melting the same tarts I had on yesterday and lit the Yankee Cinnamon Sticks candle again. Just dropped our house price again and keeping fingers crossed.

Hi friends!

Melting FP Pumpkin Pecan Waffles-so yummy!

All this talk about children going back to college and moving away is making me feel so sad!!! I am going to be a basket case when my DS leaves for basic training in January! Now my youngest is starting high school on Monday and I can't believe it! Where have all the years gone??? ????????

Thanks, Honeybear!

I hired a woman to work in my office and we got along fine - a little formal though. One day this week the office was a little stuffy and I mentioned that if she was not allergic to scent I would use a plugin. She cautiously disclosed that she was a Scentsy rep. Welp! The floodgate opened and we talk wax for several minutes. Has not tried vendor wax and I am going make a care package. All the formality disappeared, melts are quite the ice-breaker! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Tonight - FP, Lavender Noel.

Good Morning!

Aria- I always felt sad when my children went back to college. I missed them so much. Is your son going in the military?

Debra-that's funny. Wax is always An ice breaker.

NMHoneybear-glad your are spending time with your DH this week.

Melting today SGA Funnel Cake Sugar Cookies Toasted Marshmallow Vanilla Ice Cream Strawberry. Yesterday it was SGA Salty Sea Air Sweet Lavender Marshmallow.

Aria ~ Yep, that's going to be a hard one! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] My DD#2 is applying to the French Embassy for a teaching position in France for a year or two after she graduates. She has three more semesters, but I am already nervous, though so proud of her for going after her dreams.

Debra ~ Ooh! A Scentsy rep, yay! I'll bet you girls start doing some trading for sure. [smilie=th_c032]

Michele ~ I have to chuckle every time I see you post your melts for the day. I remember when you first discovered Sassy Girl Aroma. ;)

Ava's Lavender Wishes

ST Butterbeer ~ Sweet Butterscotch with sweet cream

Homemade Coconut Lime Verbena Birthday Cake

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Honeybear-it hasn't been so long since I was recommended to SGA by someone here. I have become obsessed. I already have loads of wax from this vendor. I still have a lot of other wax to try to get through also. Sometimes the amount of wax I have makes me nervous.

So many of the vendors I used to order from are OOB or only open periodically. A lot has changed In the 10 years I have ordered from independent vendors. When I first joined this forum I had never even heard of wax melts. This is where my wax obsession really went crazy.

Do you all try to slow down ordering if you have too much wax ? I need to slow down because I am fast running out of places to store wax. I am also trying to be much more organized in storing it.

Michele - I get a little nervous, too, about the amount of wax I have sitting in every nook and cranny. But that does not stop me! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon (Did you hit the SGA restock this am?) ;)

I am trying to use up the OOB ones, because those are getting pretty old. It is hard because I want to break into the new ones that I keep ordering! :wub:

Tonight - YC - Bakery Aire.

Debra- I did damage this morning. Check the SGA FB page. I posted my order there. How about you ? Did you order?

I too have wax in every nook and cranny. I try to be very neat about it. I think I'm going to buy a set of drawers to put in a closet. This will help with some of the wax. I really need to concentrate using old wax but I really want to melt the new wax too. I gave away 2 bags of older tarts last week and have another friend to give a 3rd bag to. They really appreciate it and if helps me with storage.

Good Morning!

DH and I are going to Atlantic City this afternoon with our daughters. Looking forward to playing the slots and going for a nice dinner. DH is on vacation this last week of summer.

Melting Nene's Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies this morning. Still strong and wonderful.

Hi ladies :)

Yes, I get nervous at times about how much wax I have. It is hard to decide what to melt. And I worry about how weird I am with my little obsession. [smilie=th_fear8] My DH and daughters know it's just how I am. DD#2 is more into wax than DD#1, but DH is beginning to share my obsession, albeit to a much smaller degree. I have him set up with several warmers in the apartment here and he keeps telling me he doesn't ever have enough wax. [smilie=th_giggle]

I have my wax very well organized, but my stash keeps growing. I'm kind of glad we didn't have to move in the heat of the summer. I was getting anxious about having to rent a refrigerated trailer. In the new house, I will have plenty of storage in the corner desk area in the nook of the kitchen and added a closet in the meditation room same as I have in my current home. I've been addicted to candles and wax since 2001. [smilie=bagover]

Michele ~ Have fun in Atlantic City with DH and the girls. And good luck!

ST It Wasn't Just A Dream ~ Lavender cream, peppermint, and Pink Sugar

ST Nova Prime ~ Bakery Shop, sweet lemon meringue and blackberry Lemon

Michele, I hope Atlantic City was fun!

Honeybear, my kids tease me about my hobby -and they have no idea what is tucked away!

Tonight it is ST - Princess Bubblegum.

[smilie=th_offtobed]

Debra ~ I have a lot that my family doesn't see either. They see bits and pieces, but if they saw it all in one spot...Eek! And even as I say that, I am planning a Sugar & Spice order. [smilie=th_sml29]

Michele ~ Hope you won a little in Atlantic City.

Southbound Blackberry Lemon Birthday

Honeybear and Debra- Your posts sure make me feel better. I ave never ordered from Sugar & Spice. Maybe I should check that one out. I'm going to try holding out for a bit though. I need to make a dent. I say this as I am waiting for my SGA Fall Sampler and quite another large order from there that I placed Saturday. I haven't tried my Cotton Candy and Salty Sea Air Sampler yet.

I actually broke even in Atlantic City. I didn't lose for once. That's a good thing. The Miss America contest will be broadcast from AC in 2 weeks. Contestants were arriving. We actually met Miss Alaska and her mom.

Melt this afternoon is CCCC Pumpkin Donut Milkshake. Love pumpkin scents! I miss this vendor. Deanna had good stuff.

Our weather is cooling off a bit tomorrow. I am ready, every night I zip home from work and water the garden. I could use some rain!

Tonight it is Cheryl's Country Bake Shop.

[smilie=th_Hello_] Everyone!! [smilie=th_wave]

I hope all is well in the world of wax! :) It was nice to come home and start melting again after a week and a half! The first day back the melts seemed soooooo strong. But I adjusted quickly...lol. [smilie=th_aa17]

Ive been melting some ST and CFOW and Southern Twang but today it's...

Zeep in Cotton Candy Cupcakes and Never Never Land

Have a good day!

Hellllooo, Maggie! Did you have a wonderful time? Sometimes it is nice to have a "fresh" nose!

Tonight - TCC - Toasted Marshmallow.

Welcome back, Maggie! Hope you had an awesome time. :)

Got back from Arizona yesterday to find our little precious Yorkie, Abbie, passed away at my mom's house. I got to her too late and I feel devastated.

I'm melting the last of my Rainbow Melts in honor of her today and plan to place a sizable order with Sugar & Spice for a whole bunch of her Rainbow Bridge and others. Right now, I just don't care how much wax I have and whether or not I "need" any more.

Editing to add my RM scents:

Summer Slushy

Sunshine Cake

Ocean Waves