The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

debra99

August Aromatics

Hello! B)

Glad you enjoyed your trip, Maggie! :)

Has it cooled down there, Debra? That's really hot for your area! :o

Melting Citrus Linen H2O from Spotted Hog. :wub:

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Dabba, congratulations! th_aa17.gif

Maggie, the boys go back August 29th, so we have about two weeks to go- DS # 1 will be in kindergarten, and DS # 2 in pre-K. biggrin.gif

Today I'm melting Georgia Peach Coconut Cream Pie from SGA. wub.gif

Hey there!

Thanks Mpfand! :)

Biolaeagles....wow...I can't believe your #1 guy is in a Kindergarten already! Will little man #2 have the same preschool teacher as your first? A nice thing is you'll get a little alone time with #3 baby boy!! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Time to change the warmers...

Decided on Black Magic by Vintage Road Scents

Dabba, how exciting!! [smilie=th_aa20]

Mpfand - it is staying in the 90's...still too hot for me! :sSc_faint:

Tonight it is S&S Pineapple Paprika - it was laying on something that has given it kind of an odd undersmell. I have noticed this smell a couple times before - on other ones...I wish I could figure out what it is. I don't see anything obvious, it smells sort of smokey.

Good Thursday Morning!

It's a beautiful day here... [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Tip Yo Cabana Boy by The Melted Duck...love it!

Upstairs Sea Salt & White Sage by The Spotted Hog from a sweet CF pal. Thanks! :)

Have a great day!

Hi All!!

Dabba-Congrats!

No time for melting yesterday. I wasn't feeling myself but am better now. Went out last night to celebrate my youngest DD's birthday. She turned 27. Can't believe it. The day before was my DH's birthday. We will celebrate his this weekend when he gets home.

Melting SGA Beach Nights. My DD was off today so we headed to the beach house. I like when it's quiet here because weekends get crazy.

Biolaeagles- your boys are growing up so fast. Enjoy every minute.

Have a great day everyone !

Sounds like a lot of celebrating, Michele! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Still in the 90's here...where is the rain we are known for??

[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Tonight it is YC - Blue Summer Sky.

Good Morning!

Gorgeous day here. We have temps in the high 70's. I love this weather.

Melting SGA Pears Cotton Candy Vanilla Buttercream this morning.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DD and DH, Michele!! Your scent sounds good this morning...enjoy the beach!!

This morning it's

Exotic Lychee & Coconut by Scarlet Raine

And downstairs it's Goombay Smash by Golden Willow Wax - Pink Sugar, Coconut, Pineapple & Lemonade

Tropical! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

th_bb20.gif, everyone! Tonight DH and I get a little dinner date in while my parents watch the boys for two hours- I'm excited! th_th3de3a8c4.gif

Maggie,DS # 2 is going to a different preschool, but both boys are excited to start school! DS # 1 is on a half day schedule, and DS # 2 goes in the morning 3x a week.

Candlelove, th_8d1933ff.gif to your DD and DH!

Today I'm melting one of my faves- Sea Breeze & Olive form PL. I'm so sad...I think this scent is discontinued. th_cry2yw3.gif

It is getting a little cooler here - that may mean people will not be so cranky...until the days around the eclipse hit.. Sheesh...it sounds like a lot of chaos coming. [smilie=th_cha66]

Tonight it is S&S - Cool Cucumber.

The eclipse is going to be chaos. We have a half day at school, and then I am not leaving my home. We are right in the center of the eclipse. Today's melt is OPT honeydew melon.

Wow...didn't really pay attention to the eclipse thing since I don't watch the news...just tried to buy some eclipse glasses but every place is sold out. Boy, I am behind the eight ball.

Debra...glad the temps cooled for you. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles...my kids had half day kindergarten too although I think they've since changed it to full day! I'm glad your boys are looking forward to school! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr My twins will be heading back to college in a week. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

It's Rosie the Riveter this morning...really nice coffee scent. :)

Have a great day.

Hi All!

Maggie- I always felt badly when my kids went back to college. You get used to having them home. When they go back again you do adjust very quickly again.

Melting this evening HHS Volcano. I still have a lot of melts from this vendor left. I am glad I still do though. I miss Janet. I will definitely place an order when her cousin opens with her blends. This is from the last sampler I bought. I have no idea what the scent description is for Volcano. I guess I shall see.

Going out to dinner in a bit to celebrate DD's and DH's birthday. Celebrating at home with a cake later.

Thanks Michele...I suppose I will get used to it eventually. :(

It's Scarlet Raine Scarlett Bakery downstairs and upstairs it's Alamo Candelaria In Vino Veritas

Goodnight

Dabba, they expect at least a million more people in our state during the weekend/day of the eclipse - same there? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon We aren't going anywhere either!

Tonight it is FP - Pink Lavender

One of my wax packages arrived really trashed. The sides were broken open, hopefully it was all still there! It is interesting how most end up arriving in perfect shape and once in awhile one is a mess. I wonder what happens? [smilie=th_scratch]

Tonight - Pine Point - Acai and Mangosteen.

Hello ????

Michele ~ Happy Birthday to your DD and DH! ????

The BL is Blank Label and SB is Southbound. Love both of these vendors. And I'm itching to place an order someplace. Tomorrow I'm going to start looking. Lol

Hi Maggie! ???? How are you?! Glad to hear you enjoyed Puerto Rico.

Hugs to you! DD #2 had a chance to rent a room in a house with a friend and couldn't pass it up, so she moved out a few weeks ago. I didn't know what hard was until then. I know we are on our way out, but DH is in AZ and I'm still here and I never planned to be an empty nester without him in the house. ????

ST Neal

SB Almond Cookies

SB Pink Bedtime Blend

Good Morning!

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Honeybear!! I'm sorry you're feeling down!! Is your DD close enough to visit? I know it's not the same. :( I hope you can reunite with your hubby very soon!!

Debra...I know!! What's with that?? Does it get caught in a machine or it is just being crushed under a lot of other packages?? [smilie=th_confused3]

This morning it's been Rain Barrel but Rising Star Scents and

Downstairs its Wild Smurfs Creation by CFOW

Have a good one. :)