The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

July's Sizzling Scents

Debra-I didn't realize how many oldies I actually have.

Today I am melting LSC Lavender Rose and LSC Gardens in Bloom. These smell wonderful!

Wow Michele!! Those are some fantastic vendors!! Makes me sad they're OOB... [smilie=th_sign0164] I forgot all about HOT...lol.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Started my morning with Aller by Sweet Sage Scents and Lilypad by Starry Skies. The lime in Lilypad was sooooo tart I had to change it. Now it's Blue Desire by Starry Skies. Better, much better!

Have a good Wednesday! :)

I was out for a good part of the day and those melts are still going as strong as ever!

Maggie-You always seems to be melting new vendors. I'm curious-where do you find out about all of them?

Good Morning all...

Debra...I'm really enjoying Sweet Sage Scents! How are you liking them?

Michele...I watch waxie YouTube videos...particularly Jody...she finds a lot of new vendors. There are a bunch more I'd love to try but since I'm on a ban, I'll have to wait....a long time! I know where I want to be with my inventory before I buy again and at this rate it will be 5 years. Lol [smilie=th_pardon]

Although it's summer I was feeling like some heavy bakery...

FP Moonspice Sugar Cookie Dough Bread...my absolute fav from her. [smilie=cloud_9]

Have a great one. :)

Maggie - would you just search Jody wax videos on YT?

I felt like some bakery today also. Have CFTKR French Crumb Cake in 2 melters. Delicious!

Maggie - I am liking Sweet Sage - I love the pugs!

Do tell...a ban? ;) I have done the same until I get the oldies used. Like Michele, I have way more than I thought.

Tonight it is YC - Ocean Star.

Good Morning

Michele...yes, it's under Jody M. I think she's cut back on buying so she doesn't have a ton of reviews anymore.

Debra...lol...yep! We will see how long it lasts!

Last night it was Sweet 16 by VRC

This morning it's RG Alice in Slumberland upstairs...thanks CF pal! <3

And downstairs it's Breakfast in Bed by OPT

Have a good one. :) Leaving bright and early in the morning to catch my plane for vacation. ;)

Have fun, Maggie! [smilie=th_wave]

Melting Thai Lemongrass Mint from Oak & Rye. Picked this up at the grocery store; smells great!

I hope you have a wonderful vacation Maggie!

Tonight it is Satin Suzie - Brick House Cookies - I was not sure about it but I think it is a good one! (Wildberry Mousse, Sugar cookie and butter brickle, I think.)

[smilie=The_Hi]

How's everyone been doing? I've missed you all.

TCC Pink Sugar Toasted Marshmallow

HHS Blue Rock Candy

ST Go To Sleep

ST Pretty in Pink

S&S Caramel Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie

[smilie=th_offtobed]

Hi friends

Melting STW Strawberry Mallow Bread

Have an nice time on your vacation Maggie!

Happy Sunday!

Melting Sweet Sage Scents "Pug Bakery" and also FP "Cotton Candy Cookie Bread"

Michele I just saw your post about all of the oob vendors! Lol a trip down memory lane for sure! CYS is still open selling tarts , scrubs, body sprays etc.

Time for Ozzy and I to go for our walk!

Michele - I bought a scrub not too long ago from CYS. There are a few tarts on site, hoping for a restock soon!

Tonight it is Blade Runner from L3 Waxy Wonders. It is a fresh scent with a touch of apple.