The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

July's Sizzling Scents

Still melting the oldies, I am revisiting CJ's Candles Corner tonight. 3 years old and it is strong and yummy!

It is Paradise Beach - description says apple, honeydew and strawberry. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hiiiiiiiii!!!!!

Melting 1/2 of a scent shot from Vintage Road ~ Maple Bourbon Brioche. It's a yummy maple bakery scent. I really like it because the maple isn't too overwhelming!

Hey friends! Happy Friday!

Just enjoying my first cup of coffee and put a chunk from an SGA loaf in my melter. It's got orange sherbet, whipped cream, pineapple and birthday cake I believe. I'm on a mission to finish some of these loaf pans I have!

Not much planned today..hot & sticky so maybe we'll go in the pool and I have a book I want to finish.

Did I mention that I am no longer working? I just couldn't do the retail thing anymore so I told Target "Adios!" In a nutshell, it was the hours, being on my feet constantly, young know it all team leaders who play favorites and constantly changing the rules that got to me. It just got to the point where I dreaded going to work. Many of my co-workers were really nice which made it bearable for me but I just decided it was time to go. So there you have it.

Good Morning!

Sitting outside with a cuppa....still hot and humid but I think the severe thunderstorm last night cut some of it. A branch fell and just missed damaging the pool...thank goodness it didn't rip the liner!!

Aria...I give you lots of credit to do retail at all! My kids have all done it and it's rough...the hours are long and the customers can be beastly! I hope you can enjoy some time off!

Lots of yummy smells going on around the board....

Yesterday it was Buttercream Mint and Keylime by CFOW

Last night it was Citrus Glazed Pumpkin Carrot Cake by Tara's....a fav!

This morning it's French Unicorn by Scarlet Raine

Have a great Friday!! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Aria - good for you! It is hard to let go even when things don't feel right anymore! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

We have not had rain for weeks. The sun is nice, but I am getting tired of watering.

Tonight VDS - Apple Strudel.

Good Evening!

Started my day with another old UTC loaf in Banana Sugar Cookies & Cool Beans...although I really dislike banana scents, this one is so good! Received a sample and had to go back and get a loaf!

Now it's Crimson Berry Rice Crispy Treats by Southern Twang

And Yuzu Volcano Salty Sea Breeze by Vintage Road Candles

Afternoon All...

It's been a lazy day...

Little Twins Stars by Bento Wax upstairs

And Taking This One to the Grave by L3 downstairs

Should change them up soon...

Melting RG Monster Cookie Fluff Puffs and burning White Barn Vanilla Bean

Good evening, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Today I melted Whipped Lattes from SGA and Rainbow Birthday Wishes from OPT. wub.gif

Hope you're all having a good start to your week! thwetkissf.gif

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

It's all RG from a lovely CF pal this morning...

Hotline Bling

Wild berry CCF Baked ZB

Vanilla Crunch Donut Fluff Puffs

Smells heavenly... [smilie=thank_you]

Have a great day! :)

Hi!

Melting CFTKR Jelly Donuts. These still have a lot of scent left.

Went through some of my old stash and found a lot of CFTKR. I have a lot of OOB vendors. I found an entire bag of Everyday Whims. I also have HOT, CYS, LOL and Blue Gecko. I better start melting. They were stored in the basement so I just brought them upstairs to try to melt some. It actually made me nervous. The CFTKR I am melting today is at least 5 years old and it smells fantastic.