The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

July's Sizzling Scents

Good Morning! :)

Michele...sorry to hear you have to attend a wake. :( Your Friday's are busy, but the "20 year long friend lunch" sounds awesome!

Biolaeagles...how are the boys liking their lessons? My girls were like mermaids...never wanted to get out of the pool....my son, not so much! LOL

It's Persephone by Alamo Candelaria this morning. I needed something strong to combat the eggs someone cooked this morning. PU! [smilie=th_gagme]

Have a good one. :)

Holy Smokes, Michele - that is a long term friendship! I have a breakfast group that meets every other month, but we have only been at it for 2 years!

Looking forward to a long weekend of staining the deck... [smilie=th_c032] I have to keep thinking about how great it will look when we are done.

Tonight is POP - Sparkling Snowflakes. I was expecting mint, but I am getting more white floral.

Good Afternoon!

Dabba...what a cute vendor....and some delicious blends!!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Debra...that's the best way to get tough work done! Good luck! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

It's SMT Blueberry Bread VBN Blueberry Noel this morning and afternoon....I ❤️ Blueberry scents!!

Have a great day! :)

Dabba-I tried to get a sampler but they were sold out. Looks like a good vendor to try.

Maggie-my lunch group is my high school friends so our friendship goes back a very long time.i look forward to our lunch every Fridsy.

Melt for today was SGA Hello Lover.

Good night al!

Did anyone order from CFTKR yesterday? I had some stuff in my cart, but I decided not to order. I also missed out on the samplers from She Loves Cake. Every time I checked the site was closed, Then when it opened they were gone.

Happy Sunday...seems a bit cooler here today! :)

It's L3 Je Suis Prest: Birthday Cake, wild berries and taffy

Have a good one! ;)

Good Morning

It's Cocoa Beach by Ramble On Wax...sea salt, sea air, sea grass, sea kelp and a hint of light musk. Wonderful!

Have a great day. :)

Good Tuesday Morning! ;)

Debra....lol...need?? :sSig_heeheehee:

Biolaeagles...that scent sounds interesting. :)

It's a very old VCS this morning....Purple Haze....but I don't smell anything. Argh....might have to change it out soon. I have a ton of her stuff that is getting older by the day....maybe I better get going with the melting.

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gifI took the three boys to the gym, the grocery store, and then their swim lessons...now, time to rest while baby naps! yes.gif

Today I'm melting a homemade tarts in Honeydew & Whipped Cream. th_smilies-2.gif

Maggie, I feel like I am on the cusp of having a lot of scentless wax...so, I am melting oldies like crazy. Some, like CFTKR and Can-Do seem to last. Another is Bella's - but I wonder if OOB?

So, tonight it is Bella's, Hippy Woodstock. ;)

Good Morning!

I have the same problem...and it really depends upon who makes it too which I'm still learning. CFTKR lasts forever but I hardly have any of that and some others that I have a ton of are almost scentless. I think my problem is that I have things stashed by vendor rather than age so finding the old ones is like finding a needle in a haystack. I can't remember when I got what. I'm also not changing the melters as often as I would like because I have people here more often in the summer and don't want to overpower them.

Last night it was Iced Lemon Cookie by UTC and upstairs Scarlet Raine's Peach Raspberry Sangria

This morning it's Fresh Roasted Coffee by Copper & Kraft

Have a good day. :)

Good Morning!

I'm melting Toasted Marshmallow Graham Crackers Salty Sea Air today. Having some friends over for lunch today do that shouldn't be too over powering.

Debra and Maggie-I have a lot of older wax too. I have lots of CFTKR so not too worried about that. The friends coming for lunch today love when I give them some of my older melts. They are almost finished with their last bunch so I'm gifting them more today. I am happy to do that since it's helpful to me.

I'm also trying to melt some old wax. Last night I melted some Can Do but unfortunately they weren't that strong.