The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

July's Sizzling Scents

Sort of in a melting slump lately. Nothing is appealing to me. So I have one candle burning White Barn Vanilla Bean.

Good afternoon, ladies! th_76d65c2f.gif I hope everyone is staying cool from the heat. th_dd5.gif I took my first multi-day trip since having my son six years ago. I went to Las Vegas with my girlfriend Friday-Sunday, and it was so much fun! th_yay.gif

Today I'm melting DA's Splinter's Revenge from a friend- thank_you.gif

Biolaeagles - I am glad you had a fun trip! It is good to get away. [smilie=th_clap1]

Maggie - do you buy loaves and then cut them apart? I have trouble when they are decorated really nice!

Tonight -Dream Soy, Soft Incense. I heard a rumor that they have a Christmas in July sale going.

Sort of in a melting slump lately. Nothing is appealing to me. So I have one candle burning White Barn Vanilla Bean.

I do that a lot in the summer. I think it's the heat. I am currently melting summer picnic from ohmytarts.

Good Morning!

Biolaeagles-Glad you enjoyed your getaway !

Went to Atlantic City yesterday. Had a fun time but I didn't win.

Melting this morning SGA Toasted Marshmallow Graham Crackers Salty Sea Air. I am really enjoying the Salty Sea Air blends. I just ordered a sampler of it.

Good Morning!

I know what you mean Debra....I usually keep them out as decorations until I use them. It is hard cutting them up though.

Michele....I'm glad you had fun anyway!

It's Vintage Road Candles in Strawberry Mango Keylime Nilla Cream

Have a good one. ;)

Greetings!

Just picked my DS up from the airport...he had a wonderful time in Italy! [smilie=th_biggestgrin] Glad he's back safe and sound!

It's PFOP tonight...Iced Lemon Biscotti Raspberry Mousse Watermelon Cotton Candy...lots in it but it smells fantastic....her stuff really strengthens with time...wow!

Sounds like a super trip for DS, Maggie!

Michele - I also gave in and ordered a sampler. Sheesh, it was a short wax ban for me!

Tonight it has been Crosscreek - Grapefruit Vanilla.

Maggie-Glad your son enjoyed Italy!

Debra-Glad you got that sampler. It sounds great. It's ok you ordered it. You can still be on your wax ban. That's not coming for 6 weeks and it was something special.

Melting today SGA Pears Cotton Candy Vanilla Buttercream.

Good Afternoon Everyone...and thanks for the kind words re DS! :)

These days are getting away from me.... [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon ...I still haven't gotten onto a schedule....I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels..argh.

Debra & Michele...it did sound like a terrific scent sampler!! Hard to resist those...Michele is right....just keep going! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It's PFOP again today...Coconut Pear...lovely scent. ;)

Hi friends

Just burning a votive tonight. I think it's YC Home Sweet Home.

Dabba, I think you're right about the heat! We have the ac on and somehow none of my melts have given off much scent. I don't remember this happening before but I think I've also got candle nose from all the years I've been melting.

Thank you all you enablers! I feel much better about breaking my ban! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Michele - I am thinking I saw your Wax Pool Wednesday? :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Tonight it is SGA, Pineapple Jasmine.

(Also, sad to say I am not a first timer with Dessa's, but if you are, check her special down below!)

Good evening, everyone! thwetkissf.gif I've been super busy trying to get the boys out most days to the park, beach, and swim lessons this summer. I feel like summers are way more exhausting for moms than the school year, lol! th_th1ptgno.gif

Candlelove, sounds like a fun trip to Atlantic City!

Maggie, sounds like your DS had a wonderful trip. Italy- wow! th_LOVE.gif

Aria, oh no! sad.gif I haven't gotten candle nose yet, and hope I don't!

Today I melted Whipped Pineapple/ Cake Batter/ Ice Cream/ Graham Crackers by Lilac Scentsations or is it Lilac Scents?- very good scent, but didn't last as long.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Biolaeagles...sounds like a yummy one! Yup, summertime is busy, busy, busy when you have young ones!! Hopefully, they will sleep really good for you ... [smilie=thzzz003]

Aria...I have days like that too. Can't smell a thing. :(

It's L3 Lemon Pizzelle Lucky Charms...it's a surprise every time I pull something out of that box!

Have a good one. :)

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif I took the boys to the gym and then swim lessons, and am now resting watching, "Golden Girls." th_LOVE.gif

Today I'm melting a homemade tart in Coconut Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone. wub.gif

Hi Everyone!

I was so busy yesterday I never had my warmers on.

Yes Debra-I did post a Wax Pool Wednesday.

I don't think I will have my warmers on today either. I have lunch with my friends. We have done Friday lunch every Friday for the last 20 years or more. I always look forward to it. Then I have a wake for my friend's mom. Then I pick DH up at the airport and head to the beach house.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!