The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

July's Sizzling Scents

Great title(s) Michele!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Boy, it's a hot and humid day here today! Think I'll need to stay home by the pool. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Melting Unicorn Poop by Gio & Turner

Upstairs it's Phil Coulson by Starry Skies

Have a good one. :)

Hi Everyone!!

Thanks Maggie.

It's been an exhausting couple of days. We had very long airport delays coming back from Ohio. Three flights of mine in the last two weeks have been cancelled including two yesterday. Finally back and DH has this week off. So we are at the beach house and I'm just resting tonight. I am melting SGA Salted Caramel Ginger. It smells great.

My bags were searched twice at the airports. They were looking at my bag of melts and my chunk bags. They put some kind of wand against them and checked each and every one. It was a hassle but so worth it.

The weather here is hot and sticky. Good beach weather.

Enjoy the evening everyone!

Wow, Candlelove, that is a lot of canceled flights! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon How stressful.

A little trip down memory lane today: (All 2+ years old)

Candleberry - Fried Apple Fritter

Grandma's - American Grass Roots ( laundry type scent)

Blue Gecko - Strawberry Kiwi

Brown Bag - Bushing Bride (powdery)

Happy July...can't believe how fast 2017 has gone by. I am melting some Yankee odds and ends this morning...brandy pear tart, vanilla caramel, and vanilla chai.

Good Afternoon! :)

Michele...yikes...let me guess...United? We had a ton of delayed flights recently. Ugh. I'm glad you are back safe and sound.

It's RG Party in my Cotton Candy Bungalow...yum.

Have a great day. :)

Cute thread title, Michele! B) Glad you finally made it home. What a hassle. <_<

Melting Fresh Cut Cantaloupe from Scentsy.

Maggie you guessed right. United has been terrible. Nothing I can do about it though. They have the must convenient flights out of Newark. Hope it improves because DH will be flying back most Sunday nights.

Everyone cleared out for the beach. I am relaxing and washing clothes. I'm in heaven.

Melting same from last night. SGA Salted Caramel and Ginger.

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Michele, that's crazy! Too funny about the wax investigation, haha. sSig_heeheehee.gif

Today I'm melting Raspberry Coconut Zucchini Bread from CFTKR. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Good Monday Morning!

Gotta start a new routine for the summer....I don't like not having a schedule.

It's SGA A Harp in Hock

OPT Party Time

And upstairs it's Southern Twang in Bullseye Wild Raspberry Tomato Leaves...wish I had more tomato leaf scents in my inventory...so summery.

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, everyone! Tomorrow is DS # 3's birthday (he's turning two!), so we are getting some cupcakes for him to celebrate....then fireworks for 4th of July, woohoo! th_dancing_smile.gif

Maggie, I like having a schedule, too. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry Cream Cake Zucchini Bread from S&S. wub.gif

Me, too! Need a schedule or nuthin' gets done.

Wow - a birthday on the 4th! What a celebration! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Tonight - Cheryl's Cinnamon Glazed Donuts.

Happy 4th of July!!

Biolaeagles-Happy 2nd Birthday to DS#3!! That went so fast!!

My brother's family is having a barbecue today. They are down the block from us here.

Melting SGA Vanilla Lace Salty Sea Air Toasted Marshmallow. Smells great!

Have a wonderful holiday everyone!!

[smilie=th_balloons] [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to DS#3 [smilie=th_balloons]

Biolaeagles, I hope he has a wonderful birthday!! What a great day to have one!!

Happy 4th of July Everyone! :thyay:

Starting my morning with L3 Mo Nighean Donn...coffee scent! Yum!

I hope you all are having a fun and safe 4th!

The darn illegal fireworks going off are making my pets nuts. [smilie=th_u51]

Today it has been HHS - Raspberry Peppermint Ice Cream Noel.

Happy 4th everyone, and thanks for all the birthday wishes for DS # 3! He started his birthday out by waking up at 6am, lol. th_cha66.gif

I feel so bad for pets (and babies!) on this day with the illegal fireworks. angry.gif

Today I melted Toffee Apple Crunch from CFTKR. wub.gif

I hate fireworks. They are still legal here in SC. Fortunately my neighbor who shoots them nonstop has moved, and we had a thunderstorm, so there were very few. Currently I am melting OPT herbal essence. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Happy Wednesday.

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July. We stayed home in the pool...very low key.

I always feel so sad for pets (and babies) who are terrified by fireworks or thunder. :(

Late last night and this morning...

Tiny Twangs Sassy by Southern Twang

VCS Everlasting Love and Surfer Girl/Summer Days/GG from a CF pal. Smells great...thanks!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Have a good day. :)

Biolaeagles, I hope your DS had a fun birthday and enjoyed the fireworks! [smilie=th_blij40]

Hope everyone had a fun, safe 4th. We stayed home and relaxed in the pool and grilled steaks. Dragging a bit this morning due to all the fireworks going off til well past midnight. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] Cleaning day today so I need to get motivated. Melting Coconut Cotton from Scentsy.

Hi everyone. Been melting: Cotton Candy by 16 Candles

Sugar by Ambiescents

Boardwalk Stroll by OMT

Cactus & Sea Salt by Satin Suzie

Ginger Lime Fizz by Barrett Wax