The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

June bug, June bug, melt your way home....

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_wave]

Interesting how we all manage our wax. [smilie=yes] I don't order at all during the summer months and that helps keep my stash under control. I also find many vendors sites overwhelming with the amount of scent choices and descriptions so I'm not too tempted to "window shop". Lol. I never throw away a tart. Doesn't matter how bad it smells cold or how old it is I always melt it. It might get dump the second it's melted, but I feel like every tart deserves a chance. :D

Getting ready to have some friends over to swim. Melting Bora Bora Blossom from Scentsy.

Forgot to say that I have been known to just toss a tart here and there if I don't think I'll ever reach for it.

Yes, DH's do the same thing...men and teens have some very annoying ways!

Melting CFTKR Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow... a sample from my last order. It's good but I feel like the scent is fading. Too lazy to put something else on lol.

Good Afternoon All! :)

Mpfand....you cracked me up with..."every tart deserves a chance"..... :sSig_GoodOne:

It's Espada by AC upstairs

And downstairs it's a custom by OPT in Honeydew Noel....love it!!!

Have a good one! ;)

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif I have the three boys home for the summer, so I took them to the park, then let them stroll around little shopping carts at Trader Joe's while I grocery shopped- they were very excited about that! th_aa17.gif

I manage my stash by chucking every now and then (or gifting) something I've burned but am not crazy about. I did a big overhaul a few months ago, and kept my most favorite scents. Since then, I've ordered a bit, but haven't gotten out of control yet! Also, I haven't been ordering from vendors that I notice their scent doesn't last over a long period of time. I sometimes don't get to wax for months, so I don't want any wax that goes bad in less than a year. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Cinnamon Caramel Latte from Can-Do- yum! wub.gif

Hi All!

It's interesting to see how everyone manages their wax. My 8 year old tart CHC Creme Brulee is still going today. I shut it overnight. It has been going 16-17 hours and it's still quite strong. I can't believe it.

Biolaeagles- Is Can Do still around? I have quite a few from that vendor as well.

Biolaeagles, those little shopping carts are so cute! Great way for the littles to be big helpers! [smilie=yes]

Melting a gift from a sweet CF gal, Strawberry Citrus Pound Cake from SGA.

I can smell everything equally and it's just delicious!

Biolaealges, I gifted a bunch to co-workers, embarrassed to say it did not make much of a dent! [smilie=th_shewiggle] They were "oh, no, you can't - that's too much! I was "Oh, yes, I can!"

Here is an oldie - Everyday Whims - Lovely Lavender

Good morning

Melting a couple of tarts this morning

CLKS Raspberry Sangria

Purple Fox - Wildberry Mousse ICSB from a wax friend...thank you

Hot and summery here today

I've never been to Trader Joe's. The nearest one is an hour away . I can't see going that far just for groceries lol