The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

June bug, June bug, melt your way home....

Happy Saturday! Woke up to a blaring Tornado Warning on my phone....very weird since we really don't have tornadoes ( I think a handful of weak ones have gone through in my life).

I feel like Janet passed so quickly that I still can't comprehend it. It may be good therapy for her family to take over but the whole thing still makes me sad.

Today it's...

Orphan Black by L3

Orange Pistachio by Chloe & Me

Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy by VCS from a pal...thanks!

And upstairs it's Expecto Patronum by Bento

My house smells good! ????

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!

Melting SGA April Fresh Downy type. This is different from my usual scents bit I will give it a try. Got it in a sampler box last summer.

Glad Haley's will open again as well. Janet sure passed quickly. It really is so sad.

Maggie-That is surprising. Stay safe! My kids haven't mentioned anything yet about receiving that message.

Hope everyone has a terrific Saturday!

Melting a couple fruity bakery blends tonight

Southern Twang - Jolene(strawberry white cake, cc frosting, southern vanilla)

Sweet Sopple Wax - Soul Cake (fresh danish, orange zest, cream cheese frosting)

Both of these were sent to me by a sweet cf gal! Thank you they smell delicious!

I am planning a wax buying ban for the summer. What tricks/games to any of you use so you don't buy more wax? [smilie=th_scratch] Seems like as soon as I see a new vendor, my ban becomes a memory! I need to quit looking at websites!

Tonight is Cheryl's - Grape Bubblegum.

I am melting Febreze fresh pressed Apple on this hot and humid Sunday morning. I'm happy to see Haley's reopening, but selfishly, I hoped it would keep the same name.

Good Sunday Morning!

Debra...I know exactly what you mean!! Every time I see a new vendor or read a scent that sounds wonderful I usually break my ban. I'm so overcrowded with wax that I need to make it stick this time and the thought of having a small amount of "manageable" wax is so nice! I have a few things that "hopefully" will help me this time...the summer heat and fear of melting...being out of work during the summer is a biggie for me....trying to save for my trip in August. I do think I should keep off waxies websites and YouTube reviews but then I'd have nothing to do online...lol!

This morning I'm feeling like coffee...

SMT Coffee Cake and Spice/Blueberry Cream Drizzlebread/Buttercream Drizzlebread

SMT Brown Sugar Nutmeg/Cake Batter Fudge/Caramel Latte

OPT Breakfast In Bed

:)

Maggie-Those scents sound wonderful.

Debra-I try to stay away from the wax vendor websites. That gives me less temptation. I also look at all the wax I already have and convince myself I need to make a big dent in it.

Burning Village Candle Vanilla Pear tonight.

Thanks, Maggie and Michele. As much as I dislike the Hunger Games style of selling, it is better for me when I go to the website and there is nuthin' there!

;)

I filled a basket of older tarts this afternoon...I am going to see if I can wait to order until after these are gone.

Today has been LSC Eucalyptus and Spearmint.

Just started K's blue ribbon cookies. Summer is a less tempting time for me as far as ordering, because I don't burn/melt as much in the heat. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Good Morning

Debra...lol...I agree with that when I'm trying not to buy. Good luck to you!!????????

It's Mango Salad by Chloe & Me

Cotton Candy Cookie Birthday Cake by FP and

Blue Hawaii Down in the Islands by S&S from a pal ????

Homemade Maple Strusel ZB from a pal ????

[smilie=thank_you]

Upstairs Fraser's Ridge by AC

Have a good Monday!

Hi All!

I am melting a super oldie. It's a mysterious scent from MTT. The label is faded. I really smell hardly anything. Does anybody just throw tarts away because they are just too old? I just can't bring myself to do it. I'm melting for 3 hours with just the barest hint of scent.

Melting another super oldie-CHC Raspberry Cream. If it's like the last one I melted from this vendor I will be tossing as soon as it's melted. These tarts are the oldest I have. They are about 8 years old.

Michele - I think that is why I have so many tarts around here - I have trouble tossing out ones that are weak - I melt them for a couple hours "just to give them a fair chance"! Same with ones that I am not crazy about, I still give them their turn! :huh:

So, staying with the plan of melting through my oldies basket, tonight is not seasonal, but I am sticking to the plan.

Harvest Moon - Cheryl's.

Debra-I do exactly the same thing. Won't toss without melting. Believe it or not the Raspberry Cream still had scent. Melted it about 8 hours. Could have shut it off after 4. I forgot to change it out.

I like your plan. I'm going to do that for the month of September.

Good Morning!

Debra-You have motivated me to start melting some of the older tarts I have. Melting this morning from CFTKR is Pumpkin Cheesecake. Off season but I always love pumpkin. Smells great! I have noticed that Carol's tarts always keep their scent. I am contemplating an order from Carol when she reopens on July 15. I haven't ordered from there in ages.

Good Morning! I've had my brothers pup for the past few days and I'm enjoying her so much!! Such a cutie and sooooo good. I've been missing the pitter patter of little puppy feet around the house!!

I'm a chucker!! Lol! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] However, I never toss a NEW tart....even if I get it as a sample and it's totally not my thing or I paid for it but it doesn't smell good to me. But....when I reorganize my stash I chuck those or any that seem too old! I thought it would make me feel bad but it doesn't. I always think that those "oldies and not goodies" are using up space for my new ones and it will be a cycle that never ends. Lolol....lots of thoughts about wax! ;)

This morning it's SGA Iced Lemon Cookies Zucchini Cream Cheese Frosting

Have a good one. :)

Hi friends!

Melting a few tarts right now

HHS - Coconut Hibiscus...so beautiful...my favorite coconut scent ever. It's perfection.

FP - Outdoor Greens...another beautiful fresh scent...reorder this one again and again.

OPT- Seaside...back in the mud room...smells beachy with a touch of floral

Debra, staying away wax websites is the way I tone down my ordering

Pet peeve for today- teenagers who walk away from you when you're still talking to them☹️

Good Evening...

Aria...yup....that's mine too....but I get mad and make them come back till I'm done!! :soapbox:

It's Pixie Dust by Melting Duck

Aria - or DHs that do the same thing! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Michele - I hope it works for you! I have old CFTKR too, naturally! ;) I have found most of my paraffin based tarts last and last so I try to melt up the older soy ones first. They seem to get an odd smell when the fragrance starts to fade.

Maggie - how brave! I wish I could pitch a few. There have been a couple times, but not often.

Tonight - Cookies and Cream Fudge, no vendor label.

Good Morning!

Melting another not so oldie today - CCCC Sunday Brunch. I'm going to miss this vendor.

Debra- The paraffin based tarts do last the longest in my opinion.

I wish I could toss like you Maggie, I just can't do it. I will just melt for maybe 2 hours then.

Hope you all enjoy the day!

Happy Hump Day! ;)

Starting my day with...

Lilac Scentsations Jabberwocky & Absolem Caterpillar

And Melted Confections Kingmakers Daughter

Debra....DH's???? So true........lololol!!! :sAng_explosive:

Have a good one!