The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

Foolin' with meltin' in April...

I've been melting Scentsationals isla bonita. This is the first Scentsationals melt I have not liked. It smells like those perm kits we used to get at the drugstore. [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

Dabba.... [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Your post made me LOL, literally!! I remembered that smell immediately!!

Debra...I smelled the banana muffin the most, a little citrus (not particularly lime), no blueberry....but I did smell a slight chocolate (which I normally hate) and a floral note. I think it was a loaf made of overpours so there may be other things in it. The loaf was over 6 inches tall....I never saw anything like it. It's a pleasant smell but not what I expected.

Right now I have on another Nancy's Wax Creations in Pistachio Pudding Cake to see if there's a floral note in this as well. It smells soooo good (I love pistachio) and I don't detect any floral....not that there's anything wrong with florals...I like them but not mixed with Bakery. [smilie=th_confused3]

Have a great day. :)

Me too, I remember the perm smell! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon EW!

Interesting Maggie - good thing it blends nicely with a big loaf like that!

I have Burt's Bees - Lavender melting.

Good Morning....starting my second cup [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

It's

Melted Confections Isolde - marshmallow, orange creamsickle and white cake batter

Rainbow Melts Beach Day Treat - pineapple, coconut and honeydew melon

Upstairs it's Starry Skies Ginny - Beautiful Day and Macintosh Apple

Have a good one. :)

Happy back-to-work-eve for the Monday to Friday folks! <_>

Today has been the end of a Harry and David clamshell - Lemon Bars.

Good Morning!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I'm in the Seattle area visiting my cousin. My aunt passed away last week. Just finished catching up on here. Debra- so sorry about your cat. Happy Belated Birthday Maggie! Honeybear- Happy Birthdsy to you. I'm heading home tonight. Hope everyone is doing well. Hope you all have a great day.

I'm sorry for your loss Michele. [smilie=th_bighug-1] Safe travels home and thank you for the birthday wishes.

It's Lilac Scentsations in Tweedledee & Tweedledum Gumdrops Lollipops

And RG 124 Conch Street

Thank you Michele. And hugs to you.

Hope you had a good day, Honeybear!!

Tonight it has been FP - Lemon Crunch Berry Crisp.