The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

March Melting Madness

Very sad news about Janet's husband... [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

On this gorgeous spring day I'm melting Cactus Blossom from B&BW.

Good afternoon, everyone! thwetkissf.gif oday is DH's bday, so I'm making him lasagna during Reid's nap for dinner tonight. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Earlier today I melted Orange Chestnut Bake from CCCC, and now it's Cotton Candy Frosting from S&S. wub.gif

My heart hurts for Janet.

Crazy weather, Dabba - we are having big swings in the weather too.

Tonight it is Cheryl's Lemon Tart.

Whew, company is gone - the ones that say they smell like candles when they leave, so they leave their coats outside! :sFun_blahblah:

Tonight is YC Lavender.

Winter stopped by..YC caramel pecan pie in a tea light warmer. That's the only way I can get scent from YC. Other melts are Better Homes warm pumpkin cookies and Better Homes candied citrus pumpkin.

Hello, everyone! The time change has been messing with DS # 1. He's been so hyper when we put him to bed! th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg Hope that changes soon.

Today I melted Watermelon Sangria from Sonoma- really good, but only lasted about three hours (not a big deal for me, but thought I'd mention it!). Now I'm burning a candle in Pink Sugar Cookies from TCC. wub.gif

Happy Tuesday! Day off here...but should not be! Once again the schools jumped the gun and closed the night before the "big storm"....so far very little snow but lots of sleet and rain. Oh well. :(

It's been Yankee Winter Morning upstairs

Downstairs was Goosecreek Pumpkin Cinnamon Ice Cream...so light.

Changing to...

CFOW Cinnamon Glazed Donuts

CW Pumpkin Cider Donuts

Have a good day! :)

I hope you had a fun day, Candlelove! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Tonight was FP - Honeycrisp Apple Bird of Paradise. I was anxious to try this one but I ended up dumping about half of it all over the coffee table. <_>

Argh [smilie=th_pullhair] Debra!! I hate when that happens! I hope clean up wasn't too terrible.

Late yesterday was and still is...

HHS Toasted Serendipity

CFTKR Frosted Sugar Cookie, both from a sweet CF pal. Thanks!

And Homemade Black Cherry White Cake from another talented pal. Thanks!

Smells so good here! :)

Have a good day. ;)

Thanks for the birthday wishes Maggie and Debra. Unfortunately didn't get a chance to celebrate. We had a cake Sunday and a friend's dinner tonight. My siblings are taking me out next Sunday. We are getting DH ready for his move. We actually spent the day out of town picking an apartment. Took a plane to the city to accomplish that and flew home the same day.

Hoping to melt later today.