The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

March Melting Madness

Thank you for the birthday wishes, everyone! thank_you.gif I'm having a nice day today with DH taking the day off. We took DS # 3 on a walk, ate lunch, and are going to have my favorite take-out Thai food for dinner with cake with the three boys. th_dancing_smile.gif

Today I'm melting a friend's Coconut Marshmallow Latte- love it! th_LOVE.gif

Happy Birthday Biolaeagles! ????????????????

We leave Thursday to set DH up for work in the Midwest. He will commute home every other week.

Burning candles now and trying to relax.

YC Cappuccino

YC Irish Cream

YC Christmas Cookie

Sounds like a wonderful birthday, Biolaeagles! ???? Best wishes for a great year! ????

My house smells so good today thanks to a sweet CF gal. Melting Ultimate Birthday and Starlit Candles. ????

Hello All! :)

Biolaeagles...glad you had a nice birthday! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Michele...I know that must be a big adjustment for you but I hope it goes smoothly. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

It was Lilac Scentsations this morning and it's still going strong..Zucchini Bread Pumpkin Sugar Donut...delicious.

Upstairs it's Southern Twang's Pear Slices Shaving Cream Mojito

Have a good one. :)

Good afternoon, everyone! th_wave.gif

Chandelle, hope everything goes well with the moving process for DH! yes.gif

Maggie, that pumpkin zucchini blend sounds delicious! wub.gif

Today I'm melting Zeep's Cookie Cakery from a friend- delicious! th_LOVE.gif

Last melts of the evening...

Southern Twang Grapefruit Tangelos Saltwater Taffy

Rockets Blood Moon Strawberry Raspberry Mousse

Goodnight [smilie=th_offtobed]

Hi everyone. Just wanted to share some news about Janet (HHS). I copied this from FB...Janet posted this about an hour ago.

I saw the Dr. today for my test results. The cancer has spread to my adrenal gland and to the bone. There were 4 markers that the Dr was waiting on to see what my options were. I tested negative for 3 but positive for the PD1 marker. The cancer I have is not cureable. Without any treatment at all he said I had about 6-9 months. He said there is a autoimmune drug that came out came out about 14 months ago called Keytruda if this drug will work and the side effects aren't to bad it could give 3-4 years. They will also start a different drug for the bones. He said they will do another scan on me in about 4 months to see if the medicine is working. The treatments will start next week. Thanks so much for all your prayers.

Please continue to pray for Janet

Thank you Aria. Janet has been an important part of the candle community and we will all be keeping her in thoughts and prayers.

Today - Burt's Bees, Lavender Fields.

I think I have nose blindness! I have dumped a lot of wax the last couple of days... [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Tonight it is Blossom Berry - Cheryl's.

Good afternoon, everyone! Tonight my girlfriends are taking me to a musical for my birthday- I'm so excited!! th_dancing_smile.gif

It is so sad about Janet's news. I feel so bad for her; she's always had such a sweet presence on FB. th_cry2yw3.gif

Today I'm melting a friend's Coconut Marshmallow Latte- love it! th_smilies-2.gif

Burning Fresh Balsam candle left-overs (from B&BW), big crash in the middle of the night - the candle shelf hit the ground... Odd, nothing has been added for weeks! [smilie=th_sSig_what] Funny how that happens out of nowhere!