The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

March Melting Madness

Great title, Candlelove! [smilie=yes]

In anticipation of spring I hauled out my Easter/spring decor and am melting a gift from a sweet CF gal, Orange Bloosom from Colonial Candle.

Hi friends! I have some news about Janet Mazac the owners of HHS...I copied this from hhs Facebook group

Posted today by Trish Andersen-Aguilar

"This is the hardest post I've ever had to make as an admin for HHS. Janet is like my second mom and I've been with her for many years.. I'm heartbroken to let everyone know she has been diagnosed with Stage 3 lung cancer ~ she had been pretty sick and they admitted her into the hospital where they then found 2 masses. She's had the biopsies and it is in fact cancer. As for treatment and the next step... she is waiting for the oncologist to come and see her so this is all I know right now..... Janet wants all her wonderful customers know that she is not closing Haley's so don't panic.

I promise to keep you all updated as much as I can. Please pray for sweet Janet! And please continue to pray for her husband who also has cancer and is home on oxygen 100% of the time." — feeling heartbroken.

????????????????

Everyone please pray for our dear sweet Janet and her husband.

Thank you for the link, Cookie!

Maggie - good to hear the candle is strong - that is a brand that has been iffy for me.

Tonight it is The Scented Squirrel - Keep your Cool.

Thank you Aria, sending hugs and prayers Janet's way.

I have been melting Haley's in light of her heartbreaking news. Yesterday it was carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, and I am about to start Granma's funnel cake.

Very sad news about Janet. :( Will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Melting Gingerleaf Plum from a CF sweetie. Very pretty purple color. :D

Debra...it was a pretty old clam....definitely over a year...maybe two. That may be why it threw great. What do you think of the Scented Squirrel? I've been looking at her site a lot.

Today has been Leaves by Starry Skies

And upstairs Sleepy by TBG

Maggie, I have only melted one Scented Squirrel so far - the melts are really clever and cute. That one was small, but the throw was reasonable for the size!

Tonight it is CFTKR - Angels in the Garden.

Hey guys. Just in case you didn't see my post in the announcement section. We're going to be doing some upgrades to the forum soon.... security patches, software updates etc.... so the forum may go offline for a little bit, or go all wonky till we fix the bugs. We also might lose all emoties which I'll reinstall if that happens.

That be it. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Melting gifts from a generous CF pal, Wildberry Mousse & Toasted Marshmallow and Ultimate Birthday.

Hi All!

Been very busy here. I have been helping DH get ready for a move. He will be working out of state and commuting home most weekends. I know it will be a big change for both of us and I'm a bit nervous. I have also been doing a lot for my parents so not too much time for melting lately.

Melting SGA Pumpkin Sugar Donuts and Lattes. Julie's wax is just so good that I haven't really ordered from any other vendor lately.

Thanks Christina!

Debra....thanks for the info....that's good news. She has a lot of interesting blends.

Michele...best of luck with your hubbys move. I'm sure once you adjust you'll do great! :)

Tonight it's...

Grandmas Apricot Hot Orange Danish by HHS

Really delicious!

Thanks for the heads up, Christina!

Michele, you are so busy, be sure and take good care of yourself!

Mpfand - I just got a sugar scrub in Wildberry Mousse. I bet that combo smells good!! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Tonight I am going through a big bag of wax labeled Spa Retreat, but no vendor.

[smilie=th_hello]

I was so sorry to hear about Janet when I saw that post on Facebook the other day. So sad and I hope she will pull through.

ST Voldemort and Hanna

L3 Kooky's Kookies ~ Pink Sugar, Serendipity, and Vanilla Butter Fudge

Homemade Rain Water