The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

My Fabulous February Fragrances

Hello, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Dabbadoey, there's been a few times I've thought of doing a Cheryl's order when she had sales, but her shipping rates have always been way too high for me.wacko.gif

Honeybear, hope your DD and DH feel better soon! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Pink Chiffon Zucchini Bread from SGA. wub.gif

Thanks, Dabba...my buying bans don't last long...

Question - I am sad that my Marshmallow Fireside is done. Any dupes that you know of? CFTKR has it on her list, but I am looking for a ready to order, no hunger games vendor. [smilie=th_aa17]

Debra...I'm not sure who might make a really good dupe...I know a lot of vendors were trying it a couple years ago but I don't know now.

It's a Christmas scent this Friday night....Twinkling Holiday Lights by BHG...smells so good!

Heading off to North Carolina for a long weekend with friends...should be fun! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Dabba - I was just looking at that scent last night - think she has other thumbprints with fruit fillings...how is the apple?

Thanks, Maggie - of course I would like a scent off season. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Today it has been 4 hours getting a warranty replacement on my cell phone, [smilie=th_u51] and Serendipty ZB Surprise - VDC, in the melter.

Dabba - I was just looking at that scent last night - think she has other thumbprints with fruit fillings...how is the apple?

Thanks, Maggie - of course I would like a scent off season. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Today it has been 4 hours getting a warranty replacement on my cell phone, [smilie=th_u51] and Serendipty ZB Surprise - VDC, in the melter.

It was weak. I was disappointed. Today I am melting Scentsationals Apple pumpkin muffins. It's great!

Happy President's Day! I just started Haley's lemon biscotti sweet bread. She may be having an anniversary sale today...not sure! I think i may have that date wrong.

Hi ladies, long time no see! We had a fun President's Day going up to the snow with the boys and I am rearing up to get 80 party favors ad a game ready for my sister's baby shower on Saturday. th_cha40.gif

Today I'm melting Marshmallow Cream Filled Cake from CFTKR. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Debra, glad you found your scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles, sounds like a fun weekend! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Melting Peppermint Dreams from Scentsy.