The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

New Year's Resolution: Melt More!

Hello All!! :)

Thanks for all your kind words regarding my wax spill! Thank goodness it was soy...much easier to clean. The walls are still slightly discolored because the wax was deep purple but it's behind the end table so I'm not too worried. I'll work on it again when I have more time. It certainly could have been worse!

Debra...I hope you are enjoying your day at home. I <3 snow!

Tonight it's Melted Confections Peppermint Snowflakes and upstairs it's Santa Arrived by YC

Melting VCS Blackberry Milk Glass

Earlier today I melted SGA Cider Lane PPW

I'm itching to place a HHS order....toasted marshmallow and a "few " others. I don't really need more tarts though, maybe I need to go look at my stash and talk myself out of it!!!!????

Aria, I am not sure needing has anything to do with ordering tarts! :laugh:

8" of snow. A day home but I think I worked harder getting things arranged via texts than I do when I am in the office.

Today is VDC - Apple Butter.

[smilie=th_hello]

Sorry about your waxtastrophe, Maggie, but so glad it was soy. [smilie=yes]

Aria ~ I've been itching to place a HHS order, too. A few months ago I spent a day making my list. [smilie=th_laughing] I just don't "need" anymore wax. [smilie=th_paper-bag]

FP Apricot Cheesecake Cookies

LSC Banana Apple Muffins ~ YUM

LSC Candyland Dreamin'

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good afternoon, everyone! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]It has been three straight days of rain for SoCal, which is crazy! We really need it, but I'm definitely over it with three cooped up boys in the house! [smilie=th_insane]This morning I let DS # 2 and # 3 go play in the rain and mud, and they had so much fun (but it was a crazy mess drying them off!).

Aria, yum! I love HHS' Toasted Marshmallow. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Maggie, I hope you're able to get the wax out! Such a pain. :wacko:

Debra, wow! I'm glad you're able to get a lot done at home.

Today I'm melting Persimmon Spice from Nene's and Pumpkin Apple Cider from PL. :wub:

Well I talked myself out of the HHS order.....FOR NOW. Lol

Melting VCS Lancelot & Guenivere... scent description says Vanilla Lace type. I love it....it's beautiful!

Enjoying a quiet evening tonight.

To cold for the snow to melt. We are all going nuts. :wacko: There are some great snowmen in the yards, though!

I am going with FP Lavender Noel tonight.

Morn ladies. Melting: Wonderland by Simple Gals

Orange Buttercream Cupcake by BHG

We are expecting ice tomorrow, last time we had ice boyfriend couldn't get all the way home, so he park his car about 1 mile from home and walked. Hope that doesn't happen this time. One unhappy man [smilie=th_talktothehand]

Good Morning!

Gosh Susan....that's bad! I hope he doesn't have to do that again either!

Debra...working from home is harder than going to work? I have heard that many times...it seems like it would be great but I guess not so much! I hope your snow starts to melt so you can get out! I do like snow but not cabin fever!!!

Biolaeagles...that sounds so fun! I loved jumping in puddles when I was little. I used to walk in the rain all the time when I was a preteen too! There's something calming about being out when everybody else is in....besides water can only make ya wet. I also have always taken my kids out walking when it snows at night...so beautiful!

Aria.. [smilie=th_slider_hi5] good goin! There will ALWAYS be other times!

Home sick today...it was bound to happen....so many viruses going around...stomach....flu...cough and congestion. I don't have any of those but something's brewing and I don't want to share it with everyone at work. I slept for 12 hours straight after work.

Only have one warmer going up in my bedroom...

Eat me by The Purple Fox.

Came downstairs and of course I had to put in the warmers...

Spotted Hog Bakers Bliss

Scentsible Magic Sticky Butter Cookie

Good afternoon, everyone! I'm so glad the sun came out and I could take DS # 2 & # 3 for a walk today. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Maggie, I hope you feel better! There ARE so many yucky illnesses going around! :(

Cookielady, I hope that doesn't happen again to your boyfriend! :o

Aria, stay strong, girl! Haha. [smilie=th_pardon]

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Apple Cider from PL, then on deck is Sugar Mint Cookie from CLK from a friend. :wub:

Good thinking on his part Susan!

Thanks Biolaeagles! I am feeling better! :)

LSC is open!! Just placed and order....wish it could have been bigger! ????

Melting Zucchini Brickle by Wilmas...delish.

Susan, hope your boyfriend doesn't run into bad weather.

Maggie, I'm so glad you're feeling better!

Biolaeagles, so glad you and the littles were able to get outside for some fresh air and exercise!

Melting Carrot Cake from Scentsy.

Good to hear, Susan. Chains are such a pain to put on. One day this past week we had chains required for the entire city! You can guess how many people actually have chains ...lots of people had to stay home!

Tonight it is Goose Creek - Orange Blossom.

Good evening, everyone! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]I finally took down the Christmas decorations, haha! It is so sad to put them up, but I did put out early Valentine's Day decorations, so that softened the blow. [smilie=yes]

Maggie, I was indecisive about LSC and missed out on ordering- I'm regretting that! I really wanted to get Lavender Mallow Bread, Coconut Marshmallow Latte, and Pink Sugar Buns. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Today I melted Noel's Birthday Cake Latte from SGA. :wub:

Susan...glad you didn't get that ice!

Debra....wow!! I never heard of chains being required!! Whoa!! That must of been bad!!

Biolaeagles...I absolutely love Lavender Mallow Bread and forgot to get it!! Argh. I really should have passed on ordering but I am sooooo addicted.....ugh. :icon_cry:

Today it's

Illusion, Michael by Blank Label....terrific!

Apple & Leaves by Night Owl

Upstairs it's Forbidden Mountain by Storybook Scents

Have a nice day. :)

Thanks Susan, I would never have thought of ebay!

I noticed some drivers have chain "socks" - has anyone tried those?

Maggie - this was the worst storm since 2008. It was 3 degrees a couple of days ago, so the snow is not melting. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Tonight it has been Blueberry Delight, L3WW.

Good Morning.

Debra....that's bad! It's scary to think of anyone without proper heat in those temps! Hope the sun warms things up soon.

It's STW Streuselkuchen....love this scent!

Have a good one. :)

Hi All!

Not much melting here lately. My mom has been in the hospital. Since the start of the year she has been battling an infection. She has been bleeding and not sure of where it is coming from. All tests so far are pointing to her kidney. Please keep her in your prayers.

Melting SGA Noel's Birthday Latte. Always a good one.