The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Stuffing Our Warmers with November Scents

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving weekend. I didn't realize I had been away for so long! We are going on week three of still having this dang cold...it's nothing serious, but is lingering in our household. th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm melting Christmas Wish Zucchini from SGA. th_slider_flirt.gif

Hope you are all well soon, Biolaeagles!

Mpfand - I have trouble smelling lots of marshmallow scents, too. <_>

Tonight it is Orange Bliss - Brown Bag candles

Michele...I've been burning a lot of candles lately too!

Biolaeagles...sorry to hear you've still got that bug hanging around!! Hope you all feel better soon!!

It's CFOW Cake Batter

CLKS Pecan Custard Pie

CFOW Happy

Goodnight

Hi All!

Maggie-I have been home more lately so I'v been burning candles. Have way too many of those also.

Melting HHS Honey Grahams in both melters today. Starting to smell great. The HHS I melted yesterday lasted all day. Happy with her melts.

Another nasty and rainy day here. Went for my mammography and sonogram this morning. Thankfully everything was ok. Hate going for that.

Going to try and box some Christmas gifts later. I dont want to leave everything to the end. I want to enjoy the holiday.

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Candlelove, I'm glad everything went well at your appointment, and you can come home and enjoy your yummy HHS melts. yes.gif

I'm melting Family Gathering from CFTKR today. th_LOVE.gif

Hey!

Michele...glad everything came out good for your tests! I hate going for them too...

Tonight it's delicious PFOP Pumpkin French Toast... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Goodnight