The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

October's Bewitching Scents

Good morning and happy Saturday! It's been rainy for days but looks like it will only be overcast today. I hope the sun will peek out.⛅

It's a loaf from UTC in Sugar Cookie XL Caramel Coffee Deep Fried Apples...didn't smell the coffee when I first got it, but it's there now. Love it.

Upstairs it's Spotted Hogs Amber & Vanilla....gorgeous...wish I could get it in a body spray!!!

Have a good one. :)

Biolaeagles - Sure hope your temps get cooler soon so it'll feel more like fall! :sFun_hot:

Aria - How proud U must have been for your DS's recognition last nite. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I bet you're still smiling!

[smilie=th_e16] peeps! [smilie=th_wave] Great thread title mpfand! [smilie=yes] I'm melting VCS The Crescent Hotel from a CF friend. [smilie=thank_you] Just started, but starting to smell good! I've been alternating burning B&BW's Pumpkin Pie and Leaves (got these last year) in the mornings since it's darker now. I luv their scents, but hate when I get those puny flames that I got with the Pumpkin Pie candle. [smilie=th_roll] Speaking of candles....has anyone tried the new PartyLite candles? [smilie=th_thsignA] I was hoping they'd come out with some new ones after Harry Slatkin took over and I see they have. [smilie=kewl]

Hi Sweet! I would love to know more about the B&BW candles. [smilie=th_aa17]

Good title, mpfand!

Tonight it is a Simply Home YC - Vanilla Honey.

Hi everyone. Been melting: Spiced Apple & Clove by BHG

Sweet Orange by Eagle Rock

Votives: Caramel Apple by Bridgewater

Exotic Spice by Trapp

Candle: Midnight Apple by Woodwick, should finish this today. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hey Everybody!! [smilie=th_wave] Happy Sunday!

Hey Sweet!!! Always happy to see a post from you! I just looked at those candles...wow!! They are beautiful....love the jars. If they smell like B&BW, I'm gonna hafta get some. $22.50 is too steep for me though...I wonder if they have sales?

Yesterday it was UTC Glazed Lemon ZB and RG Wicked Witch

Today it's Kissing Booths Pumpkin Latte...I miss that vendor too!

Have a good one. ;)

Thanks everyone re the thread title. :D

This afternoon a friend is coming over to visit and have dinner. On the menu is stuffed manicotti and tossed salad. For dessert I made pumpkin caramel cake with cream cheese frosting. The scent will be Casting Spells from Scentsy. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. :)

The B&BW candles are gorgeous, :wub: hope no more drowning wicks!

I will be there for dessert, mpfand! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Today is another one from Wickit Good - Tuscan Garden

Good Monday Morning! No school for two days...I'll take it. ;)

Mpfand....yummy! Your dinner sounds delicious...hope you had a wonderful time!

This morning it's Storybook Scents In Mrs Potts. I really love the unique blends from this vendor...this is vanilla, banana, orange and blueberry muffin. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Have a good day. :)

Becky...thinking of you and praying your Dad has come through his tough times and is feeling better!

It is getting cold and rainy. I want more sunny fall days!

Tonight it is Mount Ivy - Sheba's. Maybe OOB, or just doing bath bombs these days?

Good Morning...last night I put on Dusk by Starry Skies upstairs...nice blend!!

This morning it's Wildberry Mousse Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies Birthday Cake by DA

Have a good one. :)

[smilie=th_hello]

I had a wonderful time catching up with my friend Sunday and we're still enjoying leftovers. :)

Melting Scarecrow Harvest from Spotted Hog.

Last melts of the evening have been Oh What A Beautiful Morning by VCS...very light...may be I didn't add enough wax to the warmers or they're too old. I'll add more and see.

Goodnight ????????

I broke down and got another one of the Boney Bunch figurines. So cute - it is the crazy cat lady. :toppoints:

Tonight it is K's - Pumpkin Spice Latte

Good Morning! [smilie=The_Hi]

We're headed to Disneyland tomorrow to attend the Halloween party. We've never been and I'm so excited! [smilie=snoopy]

Before I head into work I'm melting Mochadoodle from Scentsy.