The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

August's Amazing Aromas

Good Morning!

Debra...sorry I don't have proper measurements for that recipe but I was on vacation so I had to make do....lol!! [smilie=th_pardon]

Biolaeagles...hope you got lots of zzzzz's! -_-

Upstairs it's Blueberry Lavender Coconut Milk from a CF pal...thanks so much....smells great!!! :wub:

Downstairs it's SGA Lattes @ The Olde Town Bake Shoppe

Have a good one. :)

Hi! :)

Maggie, I'm glad your girls aren't too far away. I hope the adjustment is painless for all of you.

Melting Coconut Bourbon from a talented CF pal. It's really delicious!

Hello All. Went to see Springsteen last night with my childhood friends and had a blast!! He really can put on a great show! 36 songs without stopping!! Amazing!! :)

It's PP&S Lime Fruit Loops Raspberry Mint Ice Cream

Scentsy Bonfire Bliss from a sweet CF pal...thanks!

Wilmas Black Coconut from a kind CF pal...thanks!

Have a good night. :)

We are heading back to the 100 degrees again. The good thing is that my wax order got here before heat! That bad thing is that DH is the one that was home when it arrived [smilie=th_paper-bag] .

(ST and Wonderberry)

Tonight it is HOS - Button Down Shirt. Smells like a lavender blend.

Good evening, everyone!

Maggie, that sounds like such a fun concert to go to! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Debra, oh no! Haha. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Earlier today it was Lattes at the Old Towne Bakery from SGA and Red Skull from ST, and now I'm melting Apple Crisp Ice Cream from S&S while burning Peanut Butter Sugar from GC. th_slider_flirt.gif

Good Morning!

I'm at the beach with my girlfriends for a couple days. We are having a great time. I have SGA Florida Citrus Whipped Cream in the warmer and it smells great. I got a lot of compliments on this one.

I am Itching to order some Fall scents. Sorry to see see summer go but I love Melting the pumpkin and apple scents.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning!

I hear ya Michele! I ❤️ the Fall scents too! I am sad to see the summer go as well....trying to melt some fruity stuff while I can....of course I overbought my summer fragrances and they'll be here collecting dust till next year. [smilie=th_thsecret] Enjoy the time with your friends!!

Debra....Oh nooooo!!! [smilie=th_fear8] Isn't that always the way?

It's CFOW Green Apple Honeydew Cotton Candy

And upstairs it's Soothing Coconut by Goosecreek

;)

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif I'm taking care of the kiddos this morning right before bringing them to the gym to workout for an hour (my short, sweaty vacation! Haha).

Maggie, when do you start back up at preschool? DS # 1 starts pre-K on Monday, and DS # 2 at preschool the same day! th_cc15.gif

Candlelove, sounds like a fun few days of vacation! th_WE1summer013.gif I also love the fall scents and am not a big summery person.

Today I'm melting Citrus Glazed Pumpkin from TCC. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

All the company has left. We had a great time. I'm burning YC Beachwalk. So strong !

Maggie- heard Bruce put on a great show and played over 4 hours. My DD was at the same show.

Does anyone know if any vendor is offering a Fall sampler package? I have to go through my melts and see what I have but of course want to order more.

Good Morning!

Biolaeagles-How was the Citrus Glazed Pumpkin? That one sounds interesting.

This morning I'm melting Dessa's Carnival Cotton Candy. Smells good.

Looks like another gorgeous day.

Happy Friday everyone!!

Morning All! :)

Biolaeagles...I have orientation on the 7th and 8th. Class starts in the 12th. I believe most of the schools around here start right after Labor Day...we just always start a bit later than them.

Michele...glad you had a good time with your friends! Bruce was amazing! They say it was his longest concert ever in the USA and it felt like it was over so fast! Your DD must have loved it cause I did!!!

Last night it was RG Party in my Cotton Candy Bungalow

Today it's Pedro by Melted Confections

Have a good one!

Good morning! :)

Trying a new one from Scentsy called Casting Spells. The description is "A bewitching blend of apple drizzle, roasted pears and cinnamon bark." I don't smell cinnamon, but I definitely get the apple and pear and I'm picking up a caramel note. It's delicious and perfect for fall!

That one sounds interesting, mp - even though I am not a big caramel fan. Is that the scent of the month?

I am at the beach and it is kind of misty outside. The sun should peek through soon. Love the beach - and it is where my Walmart is! I need to go check out the fall BH&G flavors! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I have K's Mango Mint Tea melting this am.

Candlelove - I know I have seen some samplers - let me think! I know BeuTalli has an Apple Pie Fall sampler, and a company I have not tried, Bonjour, has a build your own with fall scents. UTC has a Halloween sampler, too! Wax House Melts has some spooky ones, and Me Time has a fall one. Guess I didn't have to think too hard!

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif DS # 1 get his cast and pins taken off today and he's TERRIFIED. I am having anxiety about it too! I wonder if you can sedate a kid to saw through the cast? Ahhh. th_th1ptgno.gif

Maggie, the TCC blend was delicious! Ooo, yeah it sounds like the east coast starts a lot later than here. Most schools started teh week of August 15th, my son's school actually starts late compared to those around us. th_pardon.gif

Debra, those samplers sound delish! th_LOVE.gif

Today I'm melting Lattes at the Old Towne Bake Shoppe from SGA. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Debra - Thanks I will check those out.

Maggie - my DD loved the concert too! I was surprised he played that long too. Unbelievable!

Changed the melter to HHS Pink Lavender Funnel Cake. This one is a little old so we shall see how it does.

Biolaeagles- Hope all goes well with your DS cast removal!

Good Evening Everyone!

Mpfand...that sounds like a good one! Yum. :)

Biolaeagles...how'd it go with your DS? It doesn't hurt to get the cast off but I'm sure just going in there is bringing back all his painful memories. I hope it went smoothly for you and at least it's over now! [smilie=yes]

Debra...wow....I'm gonna go check those samplers out...even though I do not need any wax. ;)

It's PFOP Iced Lemon Biscotti Raspberry Mousse Cotton Candy...very strong and smells really delicious. :toppoints:

Susan....what do you think of 9091?

Good night

Maggie, I have melted 3 scent shots so far from 9091, and Dee is my favorite so far. Med throw. A couple of the scent shots lids where broken when they arrived.

Debra, www.etsy.com/shop/NinetyNinetyOne

Looks like she has her summer scents, no samplers.

No melting today at boyfriends house, [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

Have a great day