The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

August's Amazing Aromas

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif I've been super pooped out this week with all three boys home (and somewhat quarantined in activities because of DS # 1's cast), but am happy that it's FRIDAY!!th_thwoohoonaner2gy.gif I'm visiting my sister who lives about two hours from me tomorrow, and hoping everything goes well for DH taking care of the boys for eight hours on his own. I'm pretty sure this will be him by the end of the day: th_cha40.gif

Becky, Shorty, and Sweet, it's so good to see you all on! th_hello.gif

Today I've been melting Amy's 28th Birthday Cake from TCC and Caramel Apple Creme Brulee from TCC. wub.gif

Hulllo, Sweet! I love your quote!

Oh no, Maggie - what a heartbreak for your Olympian!

Aria, I did a small VCS - I also do not need anymore wax. But, I guess it is not about "needing' it, is it? LOL! [smilie=th_c032]

Tonight is ST - Lord of the Melts / Middle Earth. One of the notes is Dirt. Yup, I said dirt. :huh:

Debra...you got it...nothing to do with need...lol! Thanks for your kind words.

Hey Sweet! I love your quote too! My boss would crack up from that quote!!! We are always laughing about people dilly dallying.

Biolaeagles...enjoy your time with your sis! I'm sure your hubby will be fine...tired but fine. :)

It's Graham Cracker Carrot Cake by Rising Star Scents

And Pumpkin Apple Zucchini by Two Timing Tart

Good morning everyone!

Today I'm melting my (kai of happiness) Caramel Corn scent shot and it smells so good, it's 7am and I'm already like: [smilie=th_bounce]

I melted cinnamon rolls the other day to test it out since it is one of my new fall scents...it was such a great scent although I personally hate cinnamon (scents and flavors). It took over my house within minutes of melting and I had to turn it off shortly after because it was becoming too much cinnamon for me lol. If you are someone that likes/loves cinnamon, it would be the perfect scent for you!

-Rhianna from Kai of Happiness :)

Good Morning and Happy Saturday!

Melting some SGA...Dunkin' Donuts in my Latte

So Maggie, was the OLympian from your area? That's a shame that he got disqualified for something like that. Poor guy.

Kai, [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol

Good morning, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif I just finished my three mile walk with the younger boys in the double stroller, an am now melting Toasted Peppermint Bread (my own blend) from TCC- I love this blend!

Hi Everybody!

I've been super busy so no time for melting. My dad is back in the hospital. He's being treated for pneumonia and rapid heart beat. Hopefully he will be home on Monday. Then I was in PA for 2 days. We had a girls sleepover. Lots of fun. My girlfriend has a house in the Poconos. They are coming to the beach next week. Just got back from a boat ride. It's a gorgeous day here.

Melting SGA Candy Craze. It's a very sweet and fruity scent. Not one I would usually order but I am enjoying it. The SGA sampler boxes are great. It gives you the opportunity to try a large variety if scents. I would love if they did a fall sampler.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I can't believe it's almost over.

I have a very large stash too. But i keep ordering more. That's just so much fun.

Greetings!

Busy day here....bringing my youngest girls to college early tomorrow. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] I don't know how they got this old?!?! It's going to be sooooo quiet here now. I'm gonna miss them terribly. :crysmiley1:

Michele...I'm so sorry your Dad is back in the hospital. I hope he is feeling better and back out soon!! I'm glad you had lots of fun with your friends though!! Hey, maybe you should email Julie about a Fall Sampler....good thinking!! I'd buy that!!

Biolaeagles...that sounds like a yummy scent....I may have that here somewhere. :unsure:

Aria...yes, he went to school with my oldest DD!

It's Always by Storybook Scents tonight. It's a nice blend of ocean breeze, driftwood, cane sugar and fresh mint. Really lovely.

Have a nice night.

Maggie- Good Luck tomorrow! Dropping the youngest off to college is so guard. Good Luck! My sister's twins (and her youngest) are off to college next weekend. My sister and her husband will be empty nesters. They are going to different schools. Are your DD's going to the same school?

My dad is feeling better. Hopefully I will be bringing him home on Sunday.

I was thinking of suggesting a Fall sampler to Julie. I would definitely buy it too.

Good Night All!!

Maggie, it really will be quiet, won't it? I hope the adjustment won't be too difficult.

Good to hear dad is better, Candlelove!

My non-melting relatives are about to send me over the edge. They will be back soon and are concerned about how they will get coffee because the "candle-scents in the air taint the coffee". [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

Tonight it is Peppermint Tea & Cakes - FP.

Good Morning and Happy Saturday!

Melting some SGA...Dunkin' Donuts in my Latte

So Maggie, was the OLympian from your area? That's a shame that he got disqualified for something like that. Poor guy.

Kai, [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol

Thanks so much for your kind welcome! :)

Hi All!

Debra-That's crazy!

Melting CCCC Salted Caramel. Smells great!

Maggie- Hope all is going well with the college move. You will get used to the quiet house. Believe me. I felt so sad when I came home from dropping the last one off. I was an empty nester for 4 years. I used to cry everyday. But everyday got a little better and I eventually got used to it.

Hi everyone!

Melting two from VCS today....We'll Always Have Paris and Pink Dorothy...both smell strong and fantastic!

DH and DS#2 left today for a fishing trip. They're heading over to the west side of the state and tomorrow morning will be going out on a chartered boat to fish in Lake Michigan. Hope they bring home lots of yummy fresh lake fish. DS was beyond excited. DS#1 did not want to go...not a fan of fishing lol. He's going to head over to a friends house later for a last get-together of the summer before they start back to school next week.

Maggie, hope the girls got settled in at school okay. Bet they're excited.

Michele, hope your Dad is doing okay.

My non-melting relatives are about to send me over the edge. They will be back soon and are concerned about how they will get coffee because the "candle-scents in the air taint the coffee". [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

Tonight it is Peppermint Tea & Cakes - FP.

debra, sorry, but this made me [smilie=th_coffeespew] OMG!!! Are they serious? Or maybe just teasing you a bit? [smilie=th_tease1]

Have a nice end of the weekend everyone!

Thanks Debra, Aria and Michele! It was very difficult leaving them but I know they will have a great time. I miss them already. :(

Michele...I'm sorry you had a tough time when yours went away. [smilie=th_bighug-1] Thanks for your kind words. It's funny that your sister's youngest are twins too. ;) My girls are going to the same school but rooming apart. They both picked the same school without telling the other. It's a good thing.

Debra.... [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] and [smilie=th_sSig_what] and HUH??? Stay strong!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Aria....I hope you got some delicious fish!! My DS caught some fish on vacation and I made a fish dip....yum!!

It's Zucchini Cupcake by Butterfly Lane and a gift from a pal...Amy's 28th Birthday by Tara's...thanks!!

Smells heavenly!!

Goodnight

Maggie, what is in fish dip?

Aria - I wish they were teasing. They were worked up enough to get DH to start asking health questions! So, for right now I am only melting my scents in the back room away from everyone.

Tonight, in the back room <_ i am melting scentsy watermelon mint.>

Good evening, everyone! thwetkissf.gif

Debra, those relatives sound crazy! It seems like they are making quite the fuss considering you are housing them out of kindness! th_roll.gif

Candlelove, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he's doing better now! yes.gif

Maggie, oh no! I hope your day goes okay tomorrow and that the drop-off isn't too sad. When's the next time you get to see them?

Aria, sounds like your boys are having a fun summer! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Right now I'm melting a homemade tart in Orange Danish Waffle Cone Zucchini Bread and watching the closing ceremonies of the Olympics with DH. wub.gif

Good Morning

Got lots to do today...going to see "Brucccceeee" tomorrow...should be fun! Just like 1984!!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Well.....not quite. [smilie=th_slider_brent]

Debra...he caught Yellowtail so I added some mayo, sour cream, a little old bay seasoning and hot sauce. It actually tasted really good on crackers.

Biolaeagles...They are just one state away from me so it's not a bad drive depending on the traffic. I told them I can get them any weekend they want me to. I don't know when they will call...last night they were iffy...but things may change for the better by the weekend.

It's SGA this morning...

Yoga Pants by the Fireside

Grannys Apple Pie Zucchini Noel

Have a nice day. :)

Good morning, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Maggie, glad they are somewhat close to come home and see you! yes.gif

Today it's Sugar Cookie Vanilla Latte from HHS and Warm Apple Crisp from SGA. th_smilies-2.gif