The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

August's Amazing Aromas

Hi Gecko Girl! Nice to see you!

Maggie, I wish you could have found the picture - I also tried again and could not find it. It was hysterical! :sSig_busted:

Non-melting family is here again, so I had SGA Strawberry Rhubarb melting this morning, nuthin' tonight.

Hi friends...it's great to be able to post again. I miss seeing what everyone is melting!

Got a couple of melters going right now...

FP ~ Honeydew Cantaloupe Birthday...delish and strong

CLKS ~ Lemon Shortbread...a sample I received...good lemon bakery scent

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Two more weeks until DS # 1 gets his cast off and starts school...can't wait for both! th_pardon.gif

Aria and GeckoGirl, good to hear from you guys! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Cinnamon Dolce Latte from CFTKR. th_LOVE.gif

Good Evening All!

Aria...you've got some yummy scents going today! ;)

Biolaeagles...I'm sure he's 'itching" to get that cast off too!! [smilie=th_giggle] Does he know who his teacher will be? I spent the morning over at our school doing some things...can't wait to meet our new class!! [smilie=th_bounce]

It's been Harlow by VCS...didn't realize it's completely off season...no wonder it seems weird. ;)

And Strawberry Macaroon by Melted Confections...delish.

Upstairs it's Lavender Tangerine Shaving Cream by STW

Have a nice night.

Maggie, the Lavender blend sounds good!

I have a chunk blend from Cheryl's - Lily/Sea Breeze/Spearmint. It is a pretty aqua and smells fresh and clean! [smilie=th_c032]

Yay!!!!! Our hometown guy, Robby Andrews, just qualified!!!!!! [smilie=th_avatar_4219] [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Good Morning All!

Debra...I think I'm liking the shaving cream blends. That one was nice and clean.

This morning I put on Lilac upstairs by Dream Tarts.

Downstairs it smells like a bakery... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Sweet Glazed Cinnamon Dough by TCSS

Have a good one. :)

Maggie, how exciting!

Melting Cucumber Melon from ScentSationals and Cilantro & Cucumber from Front Porch. I'm making good progress on my summer stash!

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

MaggieMae, that's awesome your hometown guy made it!th_yay.gif Also, I can't believe school is starting in two weeks here! yes.gif

Earlier today I melted a friend's Pink Sugar Cookie and Key Lime Toasted Mallow Sugar Cookie. th_LOVE.gifNow it's Hermione from ST. th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Mpfand... [smilie=th_23_32_7] Good going making a dent in the stash!! My summer stash is soooo big I don't think I could use it up in three summers! [smilie=bagover]

Biolaeagles...that KLTMSC sounds delightful! :)

I really enjoyed that SGCD scent....really authentic....but time to change things up...

WOW Rainbow Frosting

Goodnight all.

I am envious mpfand! My stash grows instead of shrinks! I guess there is a solution to that! ;)

Maggie, it makes it a lot more fun when you have someone you know to root for!

Tonight it is CFTKR - Lemon Gumdroptini

th_Hello_.gif

We've been on vacation and I haven't been melting. I am trying to get back into the swing of things here and get my mind out of vaca mode th_fear8.gif Today I am melting Zucchini Bread Graham Cracker Buttercream Frosting Sugar Cookies from Front Porch...that's a mouthful! It smells quite good though!! :)

[smilie=th_Hello_] Everyone!!

That's true Debra!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Hey Becky!! Good to see ya back!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I love SGA lattes too! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Shorty....welcome home! Hope you had lots of fun on your vacation!! [smilie=th_drinks]

I've been melting...

Mango Sorbet Sunburst Pink Stars by Rockets Melts

And tried Raspberry Butter Cookie by One Little Indian Scents...not for me...smelled [smilie=th_u53]

So I changed it for a freebie from STW Wacky Candy Doodle

Upstairs it's a blend from Southern Twang...can't remember the notes. <_<

Me too, me too, Maggie! That one and Oxford are a couple of Scentsy favorites!

Hi Becky and Shorty [smilie=th_wave]

Tonight it is a B&BW Sweet Maui Mango candle. Very Yummy!

It's been very humid here lately...makes 80 degrees feel like 90.

Melting VCS Scarlett and Rhett...a heavenly Bakery scent...bear claws, vanilla custard and granny's pie crust.

I placed a VCS order yesterday...did anyone else? I went a little overboard yikes!

Have a nice Friday.

Good Morning :)

Aria...that sounds like a yummy one! I happened upon VCS yesterday and she had a few items left....very few. Although I was gonna get a bag of GG I decided not to cause there wasn't much else to make the shipping worth it. I wish she posted her upcoming openings a few days ahead of time on the public FB like she used to. :( It's probably a good thing....I do not need any more wax. ;)

It's Kitchen Sink Bars by Wilmas this morning....yummy!

Sadly, our Olympic fella was DQ'd yesterday for stepping inside the track. [smilie=th_smiley-crying] I feel so bad for him...such a small thing after all that work and training. We love him anyway...he should be proud for getting that far although it must be agonizing for him.

Have a good Friday.