The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

August's Amazing Aromas

Good evening!

Glad you are better, Susan!

Biolaeagles, my kids were big fans of Camp Snoopy!

Tonight it is Tuscadero's - Herb Patch.

Good Morning!

Susan...glad to hear you are feeling better!

I've never heard of Camp Snoopy so I looked it up. It looks adorable...I love Peanuts! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

It's Extreme Blueberry Cotton Candy Cake by CFOW. Yum.

Have a good one. :)

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif I took the younger two boys to the gym daycare and persuaded DH to let DS # 1 color in his office while he worked (he works from home) so that I could get out for an hour...it's a little crazy being couped up with three little boys in the house and not being able to do much because of DS # 1's cast & sling. th_a136.gif I can't wait until it gets taken off the 26th! th_aa20.gif

Earlier today I melted Mint Chocolate Latte from SGA (love coffee scents in the morning!), and now it's Wildberry Mousse Zucchini Noel from SGA. th_LOVE.gif

Where have all our regulars gone? :(

Biolaeagles...I hope the 26th will be here before you know it!! When my twin girls were 2 they both had a cast on opposite arms....one getting it 2 weeks after the first!! I feel your pain!! Bath time was soooo hard!

It's a new one from SGA...A Harp in Hock....unique and delicious!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Gonna need more of this!

Goodnight All!

Oh my gosh Debra....don't you know it! I nearly lost my mind when the second one needed a cast!! We lived in a bilevel with two consecutive stairways and they were so dangerous with that old fashioned wrought iron railings!!

Starting my day with LSC Beignets....smells terrific (as always) although her wax is very soft and oily for brittle.

Upstairs pulled an old one from Thirty Street Wax, Jungle Jane.

Hope everyone has a great day. :)

Good Morning!

DH and DD had a wonderful time celebrating their birthdays. Thank you for all the good wishes. My dad is still in the hospital and it seems his heart rate is slowly getting back to normal. Hopefully he will be home soon. Thank you all for asking.

Melting this morning a very very old melt. I don't expect much from it. It's AMS Country Vanilla. Hate when I left them from melting too long. Have a great day all!!

th_bb20.gif, everyone! Has anyone been catching up on the Olympics? DH and I watch every night, but it sure is taking a toll on us the next day since our baby wakes up around 6:30am. th_a136.gif

Where have all our regulars gone? :(

MaggieMae, I've been wondering the same!th_cha69.gif We miss you guys! th_76d65c2f.gifMaggie, I can't imagine taking care of TWO little ones with casts on! Also, what scent is A Harp in Hock?

Candlelove, I'm glad to hear your birthday celebrations were fun! Hope your dad comes home soon. th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Brown Sugar Poundcake Latte from SGA and my own Toasted Apple Doughnut. cloud_9.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Hey!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Michele...Glad everyone had a nice time for their birthdays! I'm sorry your Dad is still in the hospital but glad to hear he is on the mend.

Biolaeagles...I haven't watched too much of the Olympics...although I'm home alone tonight so I think I'll watch it. A Harp In Hock is Raspberry Jam Hot Apple Pie In the Kitchen and although it sounds like it's got a lot going on, it's really yummy! She's got Fall scents up and I'm having a hard time keeping away....I look at my stash and think I just "can't get anymore"!!!! [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

I think it's time for something new although LSC can go forever...

From my lovely winnings....Spotted Hog: White Rabbit, Hatters Tea Party & Eat Me, Drink Me....smells delicious!

Night all...

It is good to hear your dad is doing better, Michele!

Maggie, I know what you mean...boxes and boxes of melts waiting to be used up - and still I cruise the candle isle at the grocery store. [smilie=th_pardon]

Speaking of that - I have Mainstay's Aruba Sands melting. Wow, this is a strong one. [smilie=th_aa17]

Morn ladies. Melting today: Mad Tea Party by Simple Gals.

I made a trip to wal-mart yesterday, but some waxies and one candle which I didn't need.

Have a great Saturday. I love watching the beach volleyball, and some of the diving.

To any of you in areas where it is flooding stay safe and listen to the local authorities. To those of you where the heat index is in 100s, hang in there and keep outside activities at a minimum. Today I am still melting some of my old LOL stash. Amish Quilt in kitchen and den; Persephone in bedroom and Twigs and Berries in bath. For those of you that order from SGA, do you let yours cure for a few weeks.

Michele - sure hope your Dad is doing better. We went through heart issues over the past few years with my dear mother in law.

Hello

Melting FP Glazed Blueberry Cake and also Blue Hawaiian Pineapple something.

Good advice Toberetired! I think I've got some LOL in a mixed singles box in the closet. I should really use them up soon. Might pull that entire box out shortly. :)

Hey Aria!! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Changed the melters to Cantaloupe by SGA and upstairs it's Bedtime Bath by WOW...I think.

Hey Maggie!

Tonights melts

TBG - Pirate Punch...a wonderful, soft, sweet coconut scent

VCS - Roman Submarine - lemon pineapple waffle cone smoothie birthday cake

Hello. :)

Good to see you Aria and Toberetired!

Michele, I hope your dad is doing much better and was able to return home.

DH and I spent most of the day outside in the pool. So relaxing. Tonight's melt is Huckleberry Heaven from Scentsy. Very strong and realistic smelling.

Hi Tobe and Aria!!

Tobe - I usually let my SGA cure.

Did any of you see the picture of the gal that hid her fabric in stack containers and threw a bedspread over it so it looked like an extra bed? Brilliant! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

It has been a busy weekend and more to come tomorrow, so off to bed I go. [smilie=th_offtobed] Tonight's flavor has been LSC - Lavender Passion.

Good morning, ladies th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif, and good to see you on Aria and toberetired!

Debra, yes, that was a hilarious picture! th_slider_brent.gif

Mpfand, sounds like you've had a really nice weekend. th_WE1summer013.gif

Today it's SGA's Neopolitan Caramel Ice Cream Scoop Bread and a friend's Brown Sugar Sugar Cookies. th_LOVE.gif

It's been awhile! Popping in...

BBW - Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte

Scented Hog - Banshee Bread Pudding

It may be 100 degrees out...by my nose wants fall! Hugs to you all!

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Thanks everyone! My dad is doing better and came home last night.

Hi GeckoGirl. Good to see you here.

Today the melt is HHS Toasted in Hawaii.

Have a good day everyone!!

[smilie=th_Hello_] Gecko Girl!!! It's good to see you again!!!

Michele...glad to hear your Dad came home last night and that he's doing better.

Debra...I tried to look that up but can't find it. Ya thinking that idea would work for waxies? LOL

It's Storybook Scents Mrs Devereaux tonight...lilac, vanilla, peaches and oranges. :)