The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

August's Amazing Aromas

Nice title, candlelove! th_e3301ae2.gif

Finding a minute to check in! Today it is BHG Vanilla Cookie Crunch. I haven't melted this one in a long time. I decided to pick up a clamshell while shopping for back to school supplies this weekend :)

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Love the thread title, Candlelove!

Debra, CocoMint Frost is such a great scent!

Melting Mango Peach Salsa from YC. I like the melt cups. I just cut up the wax a put it in the warmers! The wax is easy to cut and easy to clean up.

mp - when you say you cut up the wax, are you using the actual Scenterpiece cups that YC makes? I have not tried them, but I am curious.

Tonight I am trying Cheryl's Black Vanilla Musk.

Debra, yes the Scenterpiece melt cups. Less messy than their original tarts and the throw is good on the scents I've tried. ;)

Melting Watermelon Mint from Scentsy. I'm already looking forward to melting fall scents!

Hope everyone is having a good day! :)

Hi everyone, we've had a crazy past couple of days,so I haven't been on. Instead of going on our anniversary trip, DH and I were in the hospital with DS# 1 who broke his arm that night (Friday) and had to have surgery the following day. th_cry2yw3.gif It's been exhausting taking care of him and managing his pain, while helping him learn to do things with his functioning, non-dominant hand. He's in much better spirits today, thankfully! yes.gif

Shortygal, I really love Vanilla Cookie Crunch too. th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry Pina Colada from RG blended with HHS' Wafflecone. th_smilies-2.gif

th_Hello_.gif

Today I am melting Strawberry Crunch from Cheryl's. Much cooler today which I am enjoying!

biolaeagles - Oh no!! I am so sorry to hear that crysmiley1.gif I hope his recovery is swift!

Biolaeagles, I'm so sorry DH #1 broke his arm and had to have surgery. Poor little guy! :( I hope he heals quickly and I hope you can reschedule your anniversary getaway!

Biolaeagles- so sorry to hear your son broke his arm and needed surgery. Hope he heals quickly.

Hope you get to reschedule your anniversary getaway soon.

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Maggie, I hope your vacation is going well....I miss your posts! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Brandy's Birthday Zucchini from SGA- love this one! th_LOVE.gif

Good morning, everyone! Is everyone ready for the opening ceremony tonight? I'm so excited! th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Today I'm melting Brown Sugar Pound Cake Latte from SGA. th_slider_flirt.gif

Susan, you try so many vendors, I bet you have a really nice wax stash!

Tonight is also our big airshow, so there is competition out here for the Opening Ceremonies, biolaeagles!

I have Cheryl's Blooming Tulips melting. Too bad there are not more floral lovers - this is sooooo strong I have to keep turning it off! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good morn everyone. Melting this morn: Fresh Strawberry by Swan Creek

Vanilla Cookie Crunch by BHG

I order alot of my melts on etsy, they have alot of good vendors. I also like K's, and Front Porch. [smilie=th_smilies-2]