The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

July's Burst of Fragrance

Good Morning!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days but handling some problems with my mother. Her dialysis port was blocked ands she had an emergency procedure yesterday. I'm back at the beach now and just started melting SGA Hello Lover. I have been dying to try this and got it in the last restock.

I have to agree this summer is flying by. We are having a house full of company this weekend. My children and their friends are coming down for a bike bar crawl. It should be a lot of fun for them and lots of work for me. We are expecting 12 of them. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone though.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Wow Michele...that's sounds like a great time!! Try not to stress...lots of time when there's more people, there's more help. It should be fun! I'm sorry to hear about your Mom but glad that the procedure cleared things up. I know it must have been scary though. Still praying. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Changed the upstairs warmer to Patriots Punch by Lilac Scentsations. Will change the downstairs soon.

:)

Good afternoon,everyone! thwetkissf.gif

Candlelove, I'm sorry to hear about your mom! th_sad2hz1.gif Hope she recovers quickly. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry Lemonade from Hobby Lobby. th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Howdy all...

Finally got around to changing the warmers...been busy packing and getting things ready for vacation. Leaving in two days. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

It's a REAL oldie from Kimrie Anne's Blackberry Sage Zucchini Bread Toasted Marshmallow

And Rising Star Scent's Blue Genie

I am glad Mom is doing better, Michele.

Maggie, did I miss it, did you say where you are heading?

Tonight it is Angelica - Cheryl's.

Glad to hear it Michele!! And thanks!

Debra....Not sure if I said... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] ...but we are heading down to the Florida Keys! Very excited to go relax but I'm not a good flyer. At least it won't be too long in the air. I will go post for ideas for August SOTD Thread but I will be gone for a week so I won't be able to put the vote/new thread title up. [smilie=th_sorry_]

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gifI feel really pooped out this week, but am looking forward to getting away overnight with DH for our 10th anniversary this weekend. My parents are watching the boys at our house overnight and we are staying at a hotel, eating out, and going wine tasting....and sleeping in past 7am! Woohoo!! th_dancing_smile.gif

Maggie, have fun on your trip! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Boysenberry Citrus from CC and it's strong! th_LOVE.gif

Thanks Biolaeagles and [smilie=th_congratulations] on 10 years! That's wonderful and I wish you a fun but relaxing getaway!!

It's been Cotton Candy Bread by Dairy Aire

And Cosette by Melted Confections

Goodnight everybody. [smilie=thzzz003]

Mpfand wrote...

Maggie, I don't enjoy flying either. I hope the time in the air goes quickly and you have a wonderful time in FL! I miss the beautiful beaches there.

Congratulations to you and your DH, Biolaeagles. ♡ I'm glad you are able to get away and celebrate. Sounds like a wonderful time you have planned! Wine is tasting is a favorite of mine.

Michele, I hope your mom is doing well.

We're on our way home from Disneyland. We had so much fun! I brought a plug inj and melted Lemon Lavender from Scentsy.

Thanks Mpfand! I'm glad you had a fun time in Disney! I'm debating weather to bring waxies....I'll miss them while I'm gone. Lol

thank_you.gif, everyone! Tonight we are celebrating with Thai food and wine after the boys go to sleep, then tomorrow will be our fun outing overnight. th_yahoo.gif

Today I'm melting Wildberry Mousse Zucchini Bread from ST and a blend of Cinnamon Glazed Fritters (Nene's)/ Waffle Cone (HHS). th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

I have been out of the loop for several years due to family health issues but still melting from a huge stash. Here's how long ago it has been. Today I am melting Amish Quilt in kitchen and Celtic Moonspice in the bedroom both of which are from LOL candles. I was sorry to learn that she closed. I really loved her scents. In the bath I am melting Reindeer Retreat from Crosscreek. Stay cool everyone!

Hi toberetired!

Welcome back!! I still have quite a bit from LOL candles too. I really miss that vendor. I stopped ordering for about 2 years. When I renovated my house I had to pack everything up and realized my stash was out of control. It still is because I recently started ordering again.

Just changed out to Ava's Summer Picnic.

Hi Toberetired!! It is sooo nice to see you again! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

I have a drawer full of LOL too...fortunately they still throw!

Tonight it is another really old one: Lessie's Coco-Mint Frost from Can-Do.