The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

July's Burst of Fragrance

And thanks again!

I should bookmark these, just one little difference in the search and you end up with all kinds of interesting things...Southern Twang leads you to a lot!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Melting Peach Mango Salsa from YC. Love this scent!

[smilie=th_cc24] Michele and Debra!

Good Monday Morning! [smilie=th_wave]

Sitting outside with my coffee and ready to start my workout.... :sFun_mango:

Put on STW Fresh Picked Strawberries...not super strong....may have to add a bit more to the warmers. ;)

Have a good one. :)

Good afternoon, everyone! I spent the weekend setting up and attending one of my close friend's wedding; it was beautiful! th_slider_flirt.gif

Maggie, what type of workout are you doing? I've been walking three miles a day with the two younger boys in the double stroller and then trying to experiment with dropping the three off at the gym daycare twice a week- they love it so far, but the staff does not always have enough people to service a lot of kids and won't accept more than four at a time per person. It seems kind of counterproductive to not have more staff for people to pay to go to the gym (on top of extra kidcare fees!). angry.gif

Today I'm melting Cinnamon Glazed Fritters from Nene's. wub.gif

Hey All :)

Boy, Biolaeagles....that's frustrating! Do you mean they have a child to staff ratio of 4:1? They definitely need more staff for that! My gym had the childcare too and we used to have free childcare in my supermarket! Loved that!!! As for my workout, I started walking 4-5 miles a day at the beginning of the year but I needed to step it up so I've been doing elliptical, total gym and HIIT for about 45 minutes as well. I've got so many machines in my basement so I guess I should use them. Lol

It's Rainbow Melts tonight...

Pool Party Punch

Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Hello Summer....this one I did not like...idk why? So I switched it for Lady Liberty by Lilac Scentsations.

Upstairs it's Espada by Alamo Candelaria

Night.

I am jealous, Maggie - I seem to miss Rainbow's openings...I am turning into a stalker!! Soon... [smilie=th_thlaughter]

Tonight it is YC - Stormwatch for our cloudy evening.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Debra...same with me! I could never catch an opening either. :(. For some reason the Summer Sampler stayed available for a couple of days...very shocking! She must have taken a lot of orders.

Biolaeagles...glad you had a nice time at the wedding.

It's Scentsationals My Mom is so Beautiful upstairs. I have really enjoyed these "My Mom..." Fragrances.

Downstairs....Family Brunch by TCSS and Horsin Around by Grannys [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Switched the FB for Bake Shop by Scentfully Addictive

Have a good one. :)

Good afternoon, everyone! th_a194.gif

Maggie, wow! You sound like you have a really good system going for working out. th_dancing_smile.gifI need to hit the gym later today with the boys....hopefully there will be enough staff since I'm bringing three kids with me. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Today I'm melting Pink Chiffon Sugar Cookies from SGA and Lemon Ice Cream Scoop Bread from CLK from a friend. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

I found a Food Network candle that is interesting. It is called Boysenberry Butterscotch Blondies. I did not like it first whiff, but I kept coming back to it and smelling it. So, I bought it! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Good Morning!

Debra-That candle sounds interesting. I have never seen the Food Network candles in stores. I had one once in Apple from my DD. She works at Food Network. I'm going to ask her about them.

Melting HHS Grandma's Zucchini Bread. Always a good one!

Hi everyone. Melting today: Grapefruit Tangelo Cucumber Cantalope by Mystical

Also have melted this week: Vanilla Cookie Crunch by BHG

Vanilla Gourmand by woodwick

Drunken Peach by Fussass

Good Morning!

Gosh, it looks like I've been signed on since yesterday. Lol Was out kayaking on the Hackensack River last night for a full moon night trip. The New York skyline looked lovely...Lots of fun!

This morning it's Ava's Sugar Cookie Baklava Pancakes...yummy.

Have a good day. :)

Michele - what area does she work in? It seems like that would be a fun place to be!

Itty Bitty Bikini from Cheryl's was set on the timer - when I came home tonight it was strong all over the house! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif It's been crazy hot here today and we're supposed to be having 100 degree weather the next few days.angry.gif

Debra, let us know once you burn that Food Network candle what you think of it! yes.gif

Maggie, sounds like you've been having a fun time! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Shortygal, I've been eyeing that Spotted Hog scent. What does it smell like/how do you like it?

Earlier today I melted a friend's wax in Peppermint/Toasted Marshmallow and Buttermint Candies ZB- I love Buttermint blends! Now I'm burning my own tart in Candy Apple Sleigh Ride. wub.gif

Good Morning

Debra...those timers are a good idea!

Biolaeagles...yikes!! [smilie=th_dd5] Try to stay cool!!

Michele...sounds like a neat place to work! My girls love to bake and watch that channel a lot!

It's Brandy's Sweet Treats by HHS

Have a nice day. :)

Maggie and Debra- yes my DD enjoys working there. She produces TV commercials for Food network. Next week she flies to LA for an on location shoot.

No melting for me till tonight. I will be out today then heading to the beach for a few days.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good afternoon, everyone! I think today will be a double coffee day since DS # 3 woke up at 6am and woke the other boys too. th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gifth_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Have fun at the beach Candlelove! th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting Gold Sugar from SGA. th_LOVE.gif

Thanks Biolaeagles!

Tonight just burning one candle- YC Beachwalk. This is one of the strongest scents ever! I just lit it and it's taking over the house.