The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

July's Burst of Fragrance

Good find Susan!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Michele!!

It's some Rainbow Melts tonight...from my new order. I haven't been able to buy from her in so long and everything smells [smilie=th_cc15]

It's Tropical Nectar...yum.

Goodnight everyone.

It is fun shopping at home, Susan! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Michele, I hope all is well with your mom.

I am remelting the one from Cheryl's started last night, trying to eek out every last bit of the scent. I suppose I could order more!

Good Morning!

Thanks for all your good wishes. Everything turned out fine with my mom. She's 90 years old and on dialysis. Her condition is weakening but she's doing okay.

Melting this morning HHS Apple Lavender in 2 melters.

Meeting some friends for lunch. Looking forward to it.

Hope you all enjoy your day!!

Good Afternoon!

Glad everything looks good with your Mom, Michele!

Enjoy your lunch!

I was working out this morning for a while and after I was done I realized my Fitbit wasn't recording....argh. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] I don't understand why it just stops working every now and then. The battery was half charged. [smilie=th_scratch]

Well...in the melters are...

Time by Lilac Scentsations...Apple caramel crunch glazed donut

Fun in the Sun by SGA...Coconut, lime and watermelon cake

Upstairs it's Drifting on the Ocean by WOW

Have a good Wednesday. :)

It is so annoying when the Fitbit poops out! I need that small reward for working out!

Today I am still melting my bestie from Cheryl's, day 3. (Briarberry Clementine)

Hello!

I'm melting Italian Pizzelle from The Spotted Hog th_e3301ae2.gif I've really been enjoying their scents. This was my first order and I will definitely buy again sometime!

candlelove - I am glad things turned out ok for your mom!

Maggie - I don't have a fitbit but I've heard others complain that it can act up sometimes th_fear8.gif

Good Morning :)

Yep....I had to reset it. For some reason it wasn't syncing up. I really need to track my activity since I track my food as well.

Shorty....Candlefind is hosting a game with the winnings being a Spotted Hog sampler!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Check it out! Info is up at the top of the forum in "Candlefind Giveaways"!! Come play!!

It's LSC Coconut Marshmallow Latte this morning. This wax is so soft for brittle....my hands still smell like it....not that I'm complaining. LOL

Have a good one!!

Speaking of Fitbits, mine came off in my sleep and I need to go hunt for it!

Tonight is FP - a fav I have not seen for awhile - Hot Apple Pie Vanilla Nutmeg.

Debra....hahahaha!! At least you know it didn't go far!!

It's Wilmas Lavender Milk upstairs from a CF pal...nice & strong...thanks!!

Downstairs it's UTC Lemon Pound Cake Strawberry Fresh Cut Grass....I can smell it all. Really nice.

Have a good night.

Good Morning!

Melting SGA Watermelon Banana Birthday Cake.

Went to Atlantic City yesterday to celebrate a friend's birthday. Actually I won a little. I really enjoyed it.

th_Hello_.gif

Another hot day here...94 I think. I am melting Heavenly Vanilla from The Spotted Hog th_c032.gif

candlelove - Sounds fun! Congrats on winning!

Maggie - Thank you for the heads up! :)

Congrats Michele!! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

It's a hot and humid day here too Shorty! Think I'll jump in the pool!

Got my STW delivery today and had to put on Florida Key Lime Pie....it's so sweet and delicious! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Upstairs it's Forever Red by LS

Have a great Friday all!! :)

Hi, everyone! th_shewiggle.gifI missed being able to write on this blog and see how you all have been doing. My husband's laptop has been out of service and needs a new battery, and then my three year old pulled on the plug of my laptop and the prongs of the outlet popped off, so no computers for the past week! th_sad2hz1.gif The new plug ust came in right now, so I had to log on to CF, of course! th_sign0162.gif

Earlier today I melted Slytherin from ST and now I'm melting Pink Chiffon Cookies from SGA. th_smilies-2.gif

Good Saturday Morning! :)

Gosh Biolaeagles, that stinks!! I was wondering where you went... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Glad it's fixed and you're back! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

This morning it's CFOW Blue Moon Ice Cream....I am so happy that this batch is throwing beautifully! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Have a good one. ;)

Good Morning!

Welcome back Biolaeagles!!

Thanks shorty, Maggie and Debra.

This morning I am melting another from my SGA sampler- Coconut Caramel Pear Birthday Cake-Yum!!!

Augh, biolaeagles...computer issues are like car issues. I feel helpless and get cranky when they don't work!

Tonight it is CFTKR - Tropical Musk. This is one of those scents my nose does not smell very well. Sounds really good to me though!! :blush: Do you have scents you can't smell? I also have trouble with pear.

Happy Sunday :)

Wow Debra! That's interesting. I never really thought about that. I'm not sure if there are scents I can't smell. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Upstairs it's L3 Where the Wild.ings Are....thought it was a mis-type from the children's book but it's from Game of Thrones? Idk.

Downstairs it's Birthday Donuts by TCC...house it smelling good.

Have a good one. Looks like it's gonna be a mild day here. ;)

Good Morning!

Maggie- I could not find the link to L3. Is that the full name?

Still on my melt fest from SGA. It's Pink Strawberry Milk today. Another winner.

And while you are getting that link, could you confirm Southern Twang's? I am missing something this morning!

Thank you Maggie!

HHS - Bluebonnet to start the day.