The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

July's Burst of Fragrance

th_Hello_.gif

Today I'm melting HHS Granma's Poundcake. We had a good weekend. A friend had a bbq on Sunday with a huge inflatable water slide for the kiddos. It was a good time but my legs are covered in mosquito bites. I sure hate bugs!! th_fear8.gif

Sounds like everyone had a fun 4th of July! :)

Our weekend was low key. We stayed home and worked on a backyard project. We took out 3 trees and planted palms in their place. Back breaking work, but well worth it. Those trees shed waaay too many leaves year round. We were tired of constantly raking them up and skimming them out of the pool. We took time to swim yesterday and we grilled hamburgers. I made a vanilla cheesecake topped with blueberries and raspberries for dessert.

Melting Pineapple Sorbet from Scentsy.

Good call, mpfand - pool maintenance is a pain! ;)

Shorty - the mosquitos are thick out here this year, too... <_>

Tonight is an old LSC - Avalanche

Sounds like a lot of work Mpfand! Glad you got to enjoy the rest of your 4th.

Shorty...yikes! I hate those mosquitoes too! I ordered a bat house in hopes of bringing some bats back to my area. We used to be mosquito free when they lived In a little crevice between my roof and chimney but my husband closed it up and they left. Now we've got tons of mosquitoes and no bats....so far nobody has moved in. :(

Debra...how's the throw on that LCS?

Tonight it's from my new order...

CFOW Sweet Berry Buns...delicious.

Night all.

Hello, everyone! The_Hi.gifDH took off today so we hauled the boys out to the beach. It was so much fun, but I forgot how much work it is to take three kids under five to the beach (with all of their stuff!). I think I need a low-key day tomorrow after all of the fun 4th of July festivities. th_WE1summer013.gif

Candlelove, how do you like that Noel's Birthday Latte? I've been thinking about ordering it. th_aa17.gif

Aria, how did you like that Strawberry Cream Bear Claw? That sounds delicious. sHa_okay.gif

Mpfand, that cheesecake sounds divine! th_00000020.gif

Shortygal, oh no! That bites (pun intended)! th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif Hope the mosquitoes stay off of you!

Today I melted a homemade Strawberry Sugar Milk. th_slider_flirt.gif

Good Morning!

Biolaeagles...sounds like an exhausting but wonderful couple of days!! Now time for some lounging! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Happy to report that so far this batch of CFOW is throwing like a champ! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Will leave it for a bit since it's still going but will put on HHS Vanilla Latte Sugar Cookie when it's done.

Upstairs I had Rainbow Melts Pink Sugar Cookies...now it's Grannys 3 Sheets to the Wind. I'm amazed at the amount of Grannys I bought before she closed! [smilie=th_scratch]

Have a good one. :) May head over to the beach today...should be a hot one.

[smilie=th_blij51] Good morning

This morning I'm melting CFTKR Pomegranate Filled Jelly donuts...had this one for awhile considering I havent' been able to catch a CFTKR restock in ages.

biolaeagles, the Strawberry Cream Bear Claw from CLK is extra yummy...I love it and will reorder soon since I have only one left. Excellent strength and throw too!!!!

I hate mosquitos too! Got a couple of bites on my legs on the 4th. We have bats here but I still seem to get bitten...boo.

Going to be hot and humid here today with an afternoon storm. We really need some rain it's so dry here.

Working an evening shift tonight.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Good Morning!

Biolaeagles- the SGA Noel's Birthday Latte is excellent!! Can honestly say it's the best Latte scent I have ever melted. Definite chunk bag for me. I am really enjoying my sampler. It's giving me a chance to try a great variety of scents.

Maggie- what's CFOW stand for?

Aria-What's CLK?

Sorry I'm so ignorant of all these different vendors.

My melt for this morning is Dessa's Pina Colada. It's just getting started but smells good so far.

Have a great day everyone and stay cool!

Maggie- what's CFOW stand for?

Aria-What's CLK?

Michele...happy to share any waxie info!!! ;)

CFOW is Closet Full of Wax

CLK is Country Lane Keepsakes

I ❤️ Noel's Birthday Latte too! I don't think I've meet a SGA latte blend I didn't like. ????

Hello everyone!

It's a very warm 95 degrees here today, yuck. I am melting Crunch Berry Crisp from Cheryl's th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Maggie - We must not have any bats around here because the mosquitos are plentiful th_ANGRY_10.gifI hope a bat family decides to move in to the bat house soon!

biolaeagles - It's a lot of prep trying to get everyone out somewhere! I hate packing!

Hello. :)

Biolaeagles, I remember hauling the kids and all the gear to the beach when we lived in FL. They were just toddlers then. Such great memories! Hope you got some down time today.

I feel bad for all of you with mosquitoes. :( We don't have them here. It's too dry. We eat outside all the time and are never bothered by insects. An occasional fly and that's about it. There are some advantages to this climate. Lol!

Melting a gift from a kind CF pal, Crisp & Candied Salt Water Taffy. Love it! :)

Maggie - the LSC still had quite a throw! I am also trying a super duper oldie - wonder if anyone remembers Texas Scentsations? I am melting Fruit Punchtini - I bet it is at least 6-7 years old!

Aria - it IS tricky getting orders from CFTKR these days! I think she only takes 200 orders at each opening and I usually am too late.

Good Morning!

Thanks Shorty! Me too! ;)

Debra...I remember Texas Scentsations....wow....memories! Glad to hear you're still getting lots of throw from LSC. The only ones I have left are fall scents....hoping another couple months will be ok. :)

It's VCS Swirl

Satin Suzie Scents As You Wish

Front Porch Apple Donuts

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!

Debra- I remember Texas Scentsations as well. I liked that vendor.

Melting another SGA from the sampler-Smurfs in the Kitchen. ????

Hey All

Biolaeagles...it was okay. Not as good as I thought it would be....I'd like it more doughy. ;)

Tonight it's

L3 Peacock Plumes Rainbow Dream

Melted Confections Pink Plumes in my Hair

Didn't realize I picked two scents with plumes in the name, lol.

Hey everyone [smilie=th_blij51]

[smilie=th_blij81] I have 5 days off of work in a row! Got a bunch of things to get done, but also want to spend a bunch of time relaxing and hanging out with my boys. I haven't been in our pool once this summer, but today I will for sure. It's going to be hot here! Checked the water temp and it's 84 degrees! Sure will feel good to jump in after doing some gardening.

Melting a VCS rose right now in The Fillmore...it's a fizzy sort of scent. Not sure I'd get it again, but it's nice.

I remember Texas Scentsation too...her tarts were really good!

mpfand, no mosquitos? Lucky you!!!!

[smilie=th_blij47-1] Gotta take Ozzy for his walk...

[smilie=th_a194]

Good Morning All....

I hear ya, Aria....it's so nice having time off! [smilie=th_aa17] Enjoy your free time!

It's Southern Twang this morning...

A rose in Blueberry Pancakes w/Maple Syrup & Whipped Cream

A neat shape in Raspberry Birthday Cake w/Whipped Cream Frosting

Smells heavenly... :thyay:

Happy Friday!

I am melting Vanilla Marshmallow Delight from Cheryl's th_dancing_smile.gif It's so humid here today. I think it may cool down a bit tomorrow and I am looking forward to it!

Maggie - Your scents make me hungry!

Aria - Nice! Enjoy your time off!

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Good morning! :)

Aria, enjoy your time off!

Melting Cucumber Melon from ScentSationals.