The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

July's Burst of Fragrance

Michele...great suggestions for the thread! Loved them both! [smilie=th_aa17]

Starting my Friday with some RG....124 Conch Street.

Have a good one! :)

Hi friends!

Melting tonight...SGA Strawberry Mint Shaving Cream

Good Morning!

Belated birthday wishes to Sweet and Biolaeagles DS#3.

Melting SGA Fantasyland. Waiting for my 2nd sampler box. I'm loving this vendor!

Aria- who is SMT? That scent smells amazing! Also VCS? I'm not familiar with those vendors and would like to take a look.

Michele, SMT is Sniff My Tarts...Donna and Amy are mother/daughter...Donna used to have a on-line shop called Busy Bee's...don't know if you remember that one. They take custom orders and have mystery boxes on their site right now too. Click Here for SMT

VCS is Vintage Chic Scents...owner is Kirby and she has restocks once a month...if you can, follow her facebook page. Her wax is in high demand. This is the first restock I've ordered from since last fall. Click here for VCS website

I found a YC that I did not know I had called Sea Coral. No idea how old it is, it has a pretty good throw, though.

Have a safe weekend, everyone! [smilie=th_huganimal] Take care of the scaredy-pets!

Good Morning!

It looks overcast today. Hope it clears up soon.

Melting this morning another from SGA -Serendipity Strawberry Bread Coconut Cream Pie. I'm really enjoying these sampler boxes. This is from the second box I ordered and I am so pleased with all the different scents. I'm tempted to order another from the next restock.

Good Afternoon :)

It's been SGA Orange Caramel Cake & Lattes...good and strong!

Michele...I tend to change my SGA just for a new scent and not because it's faded. They usually last a very long time!

Have a good one!

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif Does anyone have any fun 4th of July plans tomorrow? We are trying to figure out where to see fireworks. Yesterday's party for DS #3's 1st birthday went really well! I can't wait to celebrate his real birthday tomorrow too. th_blij40.gif

Today I'm melting Pink Sands from HHS. th_slider_flirt.gif

Hope you have a fun party, Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

No big plans here - DH just home from out of town and is ready to rest a bit!

Today has been SGA here, too - Apples and Cucumber.

Good Morning!

No big Fourh of July plans here. We are at the shore and there is going to be a fireworks display tonight. Unfortunately most everyone is heading home later but we are spending the week.

Melting SGA Florida Citrus Whipped Cream Cake.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

No big plans for today. We're still cleaning up from the graduation party on Saturday. ;) Our fireworks were last night but we missed them. :(

Michele...how's that Florida Citrus Whipped Cream Cake? Is it tart or sweet? I've had my eye on that for a while but no reviews so I'm debating.

This morning it's...

Wilma & Betty by Satin Suzie Scents

And gifties in

Raspberry Almond Cookie Cannoli by HHS

Blackberry Boudoir by PL

Thanks! :)

Have a good one today!

Maggie- The Florida Citrus Whipped Cream Cake is more tart than sweet. Really smell the fruit more than the whipped cream. I like it though.

Happy 4th of July everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif Today we went to a street parade nearby- the boys loved seeing the floats, horses, and getting candy passed out to them. th_snoopy.gifNow we are all pooped out, the baby is napping, and DH and I are hoping to pop in a movie for the older boys so that we can rest a bit. th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Pistachio Mallow Latte from FP. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

I went to the local parade this morning, too. Lots of firetrucks and decorated tractors! The little kids loved it!

Tonight it is YC -Hometown Days.

Thanks for the info on that scent Michele!

Spent the day outdoors...need to change up the scents...

PFOP Strawberry Jam Green Apple

Good Morning!

Melting another SGA scent Noel's Birthday Latte.

Maggie-the longer I melted the Florida Citrus Whipped Cream I was able to smell some sweet. Overall I enjoyed it very much.

Looking very overcast here. Supposed to be a hot one though.

Enjoy the day everyone!

Hi friends...

Melting CLK Strawberry Cream Bear Claw

I'm completely worn out from the weekend festivities, gardening and work. Sure wish I didn't have to work today...waahhh. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Okay,enough whining...lol

Good Morning

Thanks Michele! :)

Aria...I hope your workday goes quickly. :)

It's Cantaloupe by STW today.....fresh & fruity.

Have a good one. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]