The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Gigit

Hello hello! New here from Ontario Canada

Hello everyone!

I am a huge candle nut and very big on smells. I have a nose that can sniff a trace of anything from a mile away and I am very into smells. Years ago my daughter at around the age of 4 leaned over a candle to sniff it and her hair caught on fire! Poof! She batted it out as I ran to her and by the time I reached her, the fire was out and her hair was singed. One other time my kitchen cabinet burned as well. After thatm I swore off candles due to safety. Then I discovered *SCENTSY*!!! :wub:

Here in Canada, Scentsy with shipping runs at over $8 CAD a bar. :angry: It's nuts. However, in my opinion no product comes close to the quality of Scentsy products, not that I've used myself anyhow.

Recently I decided to take a step back from my career as an RFP Proposal Manager and focus on the kids so I resigned earlier this year. My husband has earned some decent promotions and we downsized our home to lower bills and I am LOVING the time with my children, namely my 10 year old daughter. Previously I was working day and night and weekends and holidays and I barely saw the family. I need to change my life and stop killing myself!! [smilie=th_sad2hz1] I have decided to make wax tarts at home (and other scented things) and hopefully once I perfect my recipes and scents, sell my tarts and whatnots locally and via my website I am creating. No, I won't earn a killing, but hopefully it will be an enjoyable hobby. First though, I need to sit back and learn, make some batches, tinker around and educate myself.

Happy to be here, look forward to getting to know you guys. [smilie=th_catkiss]